Little one

Like a Butterfly

I currently haven't got any new ideas for this chapter  :/ I'll try my best to satisfy you :) 

 

 

Chanyeol was laying on his bed, holding his phone between his hands in front of his face. He was chatting in a chatgroup with some other members of their group; Tao, Jongdae, Yixing, Luhan, Minseok and Joonmyun. They where all sending goofy and weird stuff. Just spam. Luhan was busy typing for a couple seconds and Chanyeol felt some anger coming up inside him and started typing "Stop with typing Luhan..!" He was just about to send his message when he saw Luhan's was send. It was a blurry picture of Baekhyun sitting outside on the large fence, in the back garden past the barnyard. Only his back was shown on the picture. Yixing: "is that Baekhyun? Haha what an fool!". Tao: "He is always doing weird stuff outside,  just like now. What an suprise, yay" --sarcasticly--.

He looked good at the comments once again and he seemd to think for a second and he quick typed in: "So cute" and send it. Right after his one, he saw the others begun to write all kind of harsh comments and decided to close the app. He faded his screen and slowly placed his phone beside him on the bed, looking up at the ceiling..

 

Meanwhile Baekhyun still sat on the large fence, and held a pretty flower in his little hands. The sun shone on it's leaves and he slowly closed his eye's and held it to his face, and smelled it's pretty smell. After a couple seconds, feeling the sun shining into his face, he slolwy opened his eye's and looked at the end of the fence and saw to his suprise another pretty flower. But this other one had red leaves and was a little bigger. A little smile appeard on his face and he mumbled to himself       "That one is pretty.." And he put the flower he was holding beside him down on the fence and slolwy placed his hands beside his body and slowly got down to the ground. While walking toward thye flower he'd had seen, he heard someone calling his name very loudly. He slowly turned his head and saw Chanyeol, while having a big smile on his face getting toward him.. Baekhyun felt his cheek slowly turning red and his glance focused on the ground and he put his hands tight together and placed then in between his legs. He felt the sun shining on his back and Chanyeol stood now approx one meter distance away from him and still had that bright smile hanging on his face.. 

 

note: I'll finish it later soon :)