Final

Aviophobia

You were excited to board the plane, and enjoy the feeling of flying. Your parents were sending you to visit your cousins in Japan, for a well deserved holiday. Picking up your carry on, you moved towards the plane, following the stream of people queuing to board. After boarding, you sat down at your designated window seat, sliding your bag under the chair in front. Sighing happily, you noted with great happiness that the plane was nearly full. Take off would be soon.

Someone slid into the seat next to you, and you automatically turned to face him, a natural reaction. He was nibbling on his fingernails, and hugged himself. You tapped his shoulder, and he flinched, jumping slightly. "Are you okay?" You spoke, taking in his features. He looked slightly older than you, and was definitely handsome by all standards.

"Sorry, I'm just aviophobic." He sighed, and you patted his hand. "Whatever it means, I'm here if you need someone to talk to." He nodded with thanks, and bit his lip nervously.

As the plane took off, he started breathing really deeply, and grabbed your hand. You pretended it didn't hurt when he squeezed your hand so tight, you swore the bones in your hand broke. Soon enough, the plane steadied itself, and you sighed in relief when he let go of your hand. "I know this is a lot to ask for, but could we please do stuff together? I'm still nervous, and it would help. I'd ask my friends, but they all got seated further away from me, and there's no extra seat next to them." You shrugged, and he took your hand once again.


You were watching a movie with him, just on separate screens. He hadn't let go of your hand, and you swore it was getting too clammy. The only time he let go was when he made a mad dash to the toilet to throw up, and that was not a pretty scene.

Even eating was a problem, still having to link hands with him was a huge burden.

You found out his name was Choi Seungcheol, he was a Korean man with black hair, and dark eyes. He was captivating, and you swore the girl sitting in the row to your right glared at you. He was adorable, of course. Clinging to your side, even falling asleep on your shoulder for a few minutes. You loved it when he clung to you, it felt like he needed you by his side.

And he did.

He was so thankful you weren't weirded out and didn't ask the flight attendant for a change of seats. He liked that you cared for him, even if it meant your palms got sweaty. Snuggling a little closer to you, Seungcheol fell asleep, arms wrapped around one of yours. Sighing once or twice, you sneakily reached for your phone to take a selca with sleeping Seungcheol.

Your cousins would so be jealous.


You woke him up an hour later, the plane was about to land. He was still happily snuggling your arm, and you let out a snort. For someone his age, he looked like a little kid. "Seungcheol, Seungcheol." You shook his shoulder lightly, and he resisted a little before finally giving in to your wake up call. "Seungcheol, you look pretty comfy." Hearing a higher pitched voice snort, you turned to face the owner of the voice.

You were greeted by a gorgeous face, and you immediately shrunk your arm away from Seungcheol. "Mm, Jeonghan, let me sleep a while more." Seungcheol faced his friend and scowled. "Anyway, this is Jeonghan, he lives together with me and some of our friends." Seungcheol let out a laugh before reattaching himself to your arm. "I'll see you later, I'll go back before I get nagged by the flight attendants to sit down." Jeonghan left quickly, and you were still lost as to who he was. "Seungcheol, Jeonghan's a guy? He's gorgeous though."

"He is, but I think you're even more gorgeous than he is." You snorted once again, turning away to hide the deep blush that made itself apparent on your face. Seungcheol sure knew how to flirt.

You swore you could hear the smirk on his face.


After the plane finally landed, Seungcheol let go of you and started picking up his hand carry.

"I know this is sudden and all, but I want to make sure we stay in contact, even after we get off the plane." He handed you a slip of paper with his number on it, and mouthed, 'Call me.' You grinned and patted his hand, sliding the paper into your wallet.

"Oh, I definitely will."

You couldn't wait to give Seungcheol a call.


[A/N: Hooray, I finally finished! Thank you FanficToNonFic for playing my game in HLTB, and if you haven't read that story, the link will be down below for you to click!

Here Lies The Bride: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1048146/here-lies-the-bride-jun-mingyu-pledis-seventeen-wonwoo-woozi-hoshi ]