Final

I Found You (Sequel to Lost and Found)

 

It was a bright, sunny, Sunday and Jongin is positive this would be a good day. He was in the kitchen preparing a small breakfast for him and Taeoh before they go out and buy a thank you gift for Kyungsoo as an exchange for what he did yesterday (which is actually just Jongin’s excuse to buy him a gift).


As soon as they finished their breakfast, the two, along with Monggu, went off to the huge gift store Jongin always went to when he buys gifts for his friends. As they entered, they were greeted by rows and rows of gifts for different kinds of occasions or person. Leaving Monggu at the pet corner (the reason why it’s Jongin’s favorite to be honest), Jongin and Taeoh immediately went to the ‘For people who loves cooking’ section. Browsing the aisle, Taeoh kept on pointing out stuffs but Jongin can’t seem to choose, everything is good but he wants it perfect. He won’t just settle for anything, not if it’s for Kyungsoo anyway. He might as well admit that he’s already starting to fall for the guy after just one meeting.


“Daddy, look!!” Taeoh’s excited squeal brought him back to his senses.
“What is it, Tae?” He asked.
“Look daddy! It’s Pororo and Krong!!” Taeoh pointed at the couple apron set hanging on the racks.
Jongin smiled, “Perfect. Tae baby, do you think Kyungsoo hyung will like this?”

“Mhmm. Everyone loves Pororo daddy. ‘Soo hyung will love it, they look alike too!” Taeoh beams.

“Alright then, I think we found the perfect gift. C’mon tae.” Jongin says as they walked towards the counter.

 

---


When they reached Kyungsoo’s house, Jongin nervously fixed his hair and made sure he’s at his best. As soon as they reached Kyungsoo’s doorstep, they heard squeals and a faint bark coming from the inside. A few seconds after ringing the bell, the door was opened and Jongin almost cried when he saw two kids running towards them.

 

“Oh hi, Jongin! I’m almost done cooking our lunch. Come in.”

“Uh hyung?”

“Yes?”

“A-are they your kids…?”

“Oh! No! These are my nephew and my friend’s kid, Yoo and Daeul. Both of their parents had an emergency so I had to babysit today, thought Taeoh would like some playmates too. I hope it’s okay?”

“Ah I see. It’s totally fine, right Tae?”

Both adults looked down to see Taeoh shyly peeking at the other kids. Jongin smiles, “Go on and play with them Tae, it’s alright.”

Slowly, Taeoh walks towards the other two and they immediately greeted him with excited squeals, tugging him towards the living room where all their toys are.

As for Monggu, well let’s just say the dog’s already having the time of his life with Jjangah.



---

 

Both Jongin and Kyungsoo let the kids (and dogs) play on their own in the living room as the elder tugs Jongin to the kitchen so both could talk. Jongin then remembered the gift and handed it to Kyungsoo.

 

“Why the gift, Jongin?”

“Just a thank you gift for what you did yesterday, hyung.”

“Oh. Should I open it now?” Kyungsoo readies to open it when Jongin grabs his hand.

“No! I-I mean, just open it later when we’re not here?”

“Why? Is this some sort of a stuff or something?” He snickers.

“What the heck hyung! It’s not, it’s-”

 

But before Jongin could finish his sentence, Kyungsoo took the chance and tore the wrapper open. The elder was bewildered to see, “Pororo apron…?” He laughs.

“W-well Taeoh said it l-looks like you and it’s cute and well uhm, it came in pairs with the Krong apron s-so I thought maybe we can have a couple apron and y-yeah..”

“Are you flirting with me?”

“W-wha- no!”

“You just said you bought it so we can have a couple apron, Jongin” The elder reminded.
“B-but”
“So you don’t like me then?”
“I do!”


Jongin gasps when he realized what he just said, he looks at Kyungsoo’s reaction and the guy is smirking with his eyebrow cocked as if saying ‘What did I just say?’


Jongin sighs in defeat, “I-it’s just.. okay I like you, hyung. Please don’t think I’m weird because I just met you yesterday and I’m already having a crush on you but you were just so attractive and you took care of my son when I lost him and-”
“Jongin you’re blabbering”
“I-I’m sorry..”
Kyungsoo giggled. He freaking giggled at him and Jongin thinks it’s the cutest sound he ever heard (aside from Taeoh’s laugh of course), “Don’t worry, you’re not weird because if you are, then I’m also weird because I like you too.”
“Oh, okay.. wait what?” Jongin asked, surprised at what he just heard.
“I like you Jongin.” Kyungsoo smiled and turned around to turn off the stove and prepare the table (He’s actually just trying to hide his blush at what he just said).
“But hyung.. are you okay? With me having a kid?”

“Why not? I love the kid, Jongin. He was obviously brought up by good hands with how he behaves, you were a great parent to him and I know how much you treasure the kid.”

“Well, that’s true. I love Taeoh more than anyone in this world. But I’ve had a few people I liked before who didn’t accept or date me just because I have a kid. I don’t ever want my son to feel unwanted, hyung, that’s why I asked, just to make sure..”

Kyungsoo smiles, he loves seeing Jongin being protective over his son, “No worries, Jongin. No worries.”

 

---

 

“Hi, uncle Jongin!”

 

Jongin turned around to see Yoo, Daeul and Taeoh running towards him.

 

“Woah! Easy there, kids!” He exclaimed when the kids started hugging him in both legs, “Uh, and hi Yoo.” He looks at Kyungsoo as if wondering how the kid knew his name already.

“I told them awhile ago that we’ll have visitors and I told them your names.” The elder simply answered.

“Ah I see.”

 

While they were eating, Jongin suddenly said, “You look so much like Yoo, hyung.”

Kyungsoo laughs, “I get that a lot. Well he’s my older brother’s son, and they say my brother’s pretty much like my twin. I guess Yoo inherited our looks.”

“So this is how a baby Soo looks like.”

“Uncle Jongin! Are you and Uncle Soo boyfriends?” Yoo randomly asked.

Jongin chokes and Kyungsoo tried hard not to laugh out loud. “Daddy and Soo hyung are boyfriends?” Younger Taeoh asked, suddenly confused because isn’t Soo hyung my hyung?

When both adults calmed down, Jongin asked, “Well do you like Soo hyung enough to be your second daddy, Tae?”

“Mhmm!! I love Soo hyung! He looks like Pororo and he cooks yummy foods better than daddy!”

“Hey!” Jongin pouts, much to Kyungsoo’s amusement.

“Then if you want to, I can be your daddy’s boyfriend so I can cook you a lot of yummy foods.. unlike your daddy.” Kyungsoo snickers.

“Yayyy!! More yummy food for Taetae!!” The kid squeals.

Kyungsoo pats Taeoh’s head and turns to Jongin who is still sulking because of his son’s words, “Stop sulking you big baby!” He said as he tickled the big baby on his sides. 

 

---

 

After lunch, the adults decided to let the kids play some more in the living room while they clean up the table.

 

“H-hyung..”

“Yes, Jong?”

“Do you mean what you said to Taeoh earlier?”

“What about it?”

“About you being my boyfriend and all that..” Jongin shyly said.

Kyungsoo stopped what he’s doing to turn and look at Jongin seriously, “Well we both know we like each other, but I think we should go on dates first before we actually label our relationship. We’ve known each other for two days anyway. What do you think?” Kyungsoo hesitantly asked.

“Yes, hyung. I think we should do that. I know Tae already approved of you, but I think he still needs some time to get to know you more. The same goes with me.. and I really want to introduce you with my family first, you know, I think they’ll be glad because they kept on asking me to date someone since both Tae and I are not getting any younger and Tae needs some ‘mother’ figure.” Jongin shyly replies.

“I’ll just pretend I never heard the part where I’m supposed to be the ‘mother’ in this relationship.”

“Hyuuuung,” The younger whines.

“Just kidding Jonginnie,” Soo snickers, “But on a serious note.. okay let’s do that. Let’s go on dates and see where it will go from there?” He asked, moving to hug Jongin.

“Of course, hyung..”

 

 

A few minutes into the hug, Jongin suddenly says, “You know hyung, I know it’s not good for me to say this but I’m quite glad Taeoh got lost yesterday.”

Kyungsoo laughs, “And why is that?”

“Because you found him, and when you did, I also found you. “

The elder snorts at how cheesy that sounded, but also smiles because it’s actually true. 

 

------

 

Tadaaaa! lol since some have requested a sequel for L&F, here ya go guys <3

Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

I'm somehow back on track, I guess?

Talk to me on twitter @qaisus. Comments are loved! :)

 

P.S

Pls excuse the format, I wrote this on my phone so yeah.