1/1

What You Do To Me

Bangtan was going through the choreography for “No More Dream” and today, Jimin was the black card. He kept messing up the steps so they made him dance all by himself while the others stood by and watched. He had to do it over and over until everyone lost interest. The time dragged on and everyone was tired.

After a while, Hobeom had had enough and told everyone to go do something else. While they split up to go home or off to record, Yoongi grabbed Jimin’s wrist and pulled him back through the door, closing it in the process.

Jimin looked at him with tired eyes as the click of the lock rang out.

“Hyung,” he started to say but his voice didn’t want to come out after not being properly used in a few hours. Yoongi’s eyes flashed and Jimin shuddered. He was about to try to speak again when Yoongi interrupted this thoughts.

“You think this is all a game Jimin? You think all our hard work is for nothing?” Yoongi’s voice was low and dangerous. He stalked forward while Jimin took timid steps backwards.

“Hyung, I-”Yoongi silenced him with a finger in his face. Jimin’s back collided with the mirror on the wall.

“For an hour we had to watch you dance the same steps over and over and over.” Jimin was shaking slightly. Yoongi’s tone was intimidating him. Jimin didn’t know if he stood a better chance pushing him away and running or standing there and taking the scolding. Yoongi watched as Jimin’s shoulder flexed slightly. He was about to run and Yoongi could tell. He smiled and placed a hand on Jimin’s thin arm.

“I know you’re stronger than me Jimin. But do you really want to do that to hyung?” Yoongi smirked as his hand slid down the younger’s arm, almost to his hand. He couldn’t help but notice Jimin gulping.

“Turn around.” Yoongi’s voice was still just as low as before but there was something in his tone that had changed. Jimin did as he was told and turned, back to Yoongi, facing the mirror.

Yoongi stepped in place behind him, hands on the younger’s shoulders.

“You’re quite built for someone so young Jimin. So strong. So muscular.” As if to make a point, Yoongi had him flex his arms. It’s not like Jimin wasn’t proud of his muscles anyway.

“Look at that Jimin. How…sculpted you are.” Yoongi’s hands lightly brushed over Jimin’s bicep causing the younger to shudder again.

“And look at this,” Yoongi said, grabbing the hem of Jimin’s shirt, raising it, exposing a well-toned abdomen. Yoongi trailed his hand down Jimin’s stomach, watching his face in the mirror. He almost hoped to see a reaction. Jimin was preoccupied watching the hand ghosting over each defined muscle.

“You can make girls faint because of this. They want you in ways your innocent little mind can’t even imagine.” Yoongi’s voice was light, almost like he was talking to himself. “They want to feel what I’m feeling right now. To touch what I’m touching. Every single time you lift your shirt they scream.” Yoongi paused, Jimin’s breathing having become a little ragged.

Yoongi’s voice dropped to a whisper when he spoke next, wrapping his arms loosely around Jimin’s waist but still trailing his hands over the plains of stomach and pectorals reflecting in the mirror.

“You make all those girls scream.” He said, turning his head to nose at Jimin’s neck just behind his ear, causing the younger to close his eyes.

“But do you know what you do to hyung?” Jimin’s breath caught as Yoongi mouthed over his ear causing him to almost moan as he whined, “Hyung.” The only reply he got was a hum as Yoongi pressed his body against the younger boys’ back, lips ever so lightly trailing his neck.

“W-we shouldn’t be doing this here.” Jimin breathed.

“Mmm so you want to continue this someplace else Jiminie?” Yoongi’s voice had dropped low again. So low it sent a shiver through Jimin.

“H-hyung…” Jimin’s eyes were still closed.

“You’re not answering me.” Yoongi singsonged. He nipped at Jimin’s ear causing the younger to yelp.

“Do you want hyung to continue this someplace else?” Yoongi’s hands had traveled to Jimin’s hips, massaging small circles into the bones there.

“Yes. Hyung, yes.” Jimin all but whined causing Yoongi to smirk almost triumphantly as he grabbed ahold of Jimin’s wrist and pulled him towards the door.