WEATHER: RAINY

Journal Of An Idol- Life With SHINee

Today was pretty much a boring day. The weather was cold and we all decided to watch rented movies in the living room while cuddled with blankets and snacks. Key and I went to the kitchen and found a bag of popcorn and some soft drinks. Minho and Onew hyung went to get the movies while Taemin sat on the couch like a boss.

  Onew suggested watching a action show, Minho wanted a comedy, Key wanted a romance flim, I wanted a horror show and Taemin insisted on a documentary.

  We ended up watching nothing and went back to our rooms. I listened to my iPod and played Eminiem's songs.

  Taemin came in shortly.

  "What are you listening to?"He asked.

  "Eminiem."

  "Isn't that the candy?"He asked.

  "No, the rapper!!"

  "The wrapper? What's so fascinating about candy wrappers?"He looked surprised.

  I officially gave up and went to make myself a cup of coffee as the dorm was getting colder due to the heavy rain. I found Minho there too. He was eating a box of chocolates.

  "Want some?"He asked.

  I took the entire box and dumped it in the waste bin. It's was for his good. I have seen how chocolates turned Taemin into a hyperactive boy. Just then my phone rang. It was manager. He said he was on his way to our dorm.

  I told the rest and the same evil idea formed in our heads.

  We set up our plan and waited. Manager soon arrived and saw our door was ajar. What he didn't see was a cup of water delicately balanced on the top. He was soaked to the skin. He stormed in and just then Taemin switched on the switch for the fan and it started to blow a bunch of feathers at manager. We watched as he tried to shield himself from the feathers and we all burst out laughing.

  Then he stepped onto a skate Key placed and we all laughed as he slipped and fell backwards. For all that he gave us an hour long lecture about discipline.

  I have a feeling that he wouldn't be coming again for some time.