WEATHER: CLOUDY, WINDY

Journal Of An Idol- Life With SHINee

  DAY: THURSDAY

  Today the contractor and his men came early in the morning. In fact, so early that they had to knock for half an hour before somebody woke up. Key went to answer the door, grumbling. The contractor and his men then started to fix in the window. All that hammering woke everybody else up, even Onew hyung who is the laziest. I should ask them to come by every morning. Anyways, the noise was really annoying so we left our the dorm early. Our manager said we had to go for a fundraising marathon today. We had to run around this large field. One lap is 1.6 km. For every lap we ran, the company in charge would donate 25,000 won. We started running. I could easily run four laps, I thought, and another lap if I push myself. So that makes 125,000 won.

  I managed to finish three laps and started to feel exhausted as I started on my fourth lap. Minho was a small distance behind, running his fourth lap too. Onew hyung and Key was running their third lap. Taemin was.....seated in the shade sipping a cup of lemonade.

  "TAEMIN!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??"I shouted."You said you would support this fund-raising!!"

  "I AM!!"Taemin protested." I am giving moral support!"

  He started shouting weird cheers and I slapped my forehead. Minho had overtaken me and was running his fifth lap. I continued running too. Half an hour later, we were all exhausted and collapsed on the floor. Me and Minho both ran seven laps, Onew hyung ran six and Key ran five. So in total that makes, 25 laps which means, 625,000 won.

  "Good job fellows!! Although I would had done better. However, not everybody's perfect like me so..."Taemin walked over.

  He ended up in the lake.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________  

  When we reached the dorm, the contractor had just finished work and were packing up to leave. The new window looked fine. We thanked them and went in. Key retreated to the kitchen while we all rested in the main hall.

  "I think I will have a shower."Onew hyung retreated to his room.

  Suddenly, there was a shout from the kitchen.

  "CHOI MINHO!!!! MY CHOCOLATES!!" Key stormed out. Minho fled and the two of them ran to the kitchen.

  "Oooh...Catfight...!!"Taemin went to watch and I followed.

  "I bet 2000 won on Key."

  "I bet on Minho." I said.

  Soon, Key emerged from the kitchen. I reluctantly paid 2000 won to Taemin as he walked off gleefully. I looked into the kichen. Minho was tied to the fridge. I laughed.

  "A little help here?"He asked.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

DAY: FRIDAY

  Now I must be careful where I leave my dia-, uhmm...journal. Today, I was writing yesterday's entry because I forgotten to write last night. My journal had a lock and the key was at a SECRET PLACE. When I came back, I saw Taemin and Minho secretly trying to pry the lock with a screwdriver.

  "WHAT YOU DOING!!"They jumped and Taemin hid the screwdriver behind him.

  "Uhmmm...Nothing..!!"They tried to act normal.

  "I saw a screwdriver!!"I said.

  "Uhmm...Minho has a screw loose...so..."Taemin replied and I saw Minho give him a punch from behind.

  I chased them away. I hid the journal under my bed that night and went to sleep. They would have to carry me away to get it.