1

HEARTLESS~.

"taejin are you sure you wantto come back to korea? i mean you know life in here is not boring so many hear to play ya know"

"tsk tsk. you really are crazy, didn't you just said yesterday to go back there because you're going to finish your studies? you're really a heartless :3"

"nah, i didn't know that your going to be serious about that..........."

"pack your things fast ricky is waiting outside"

i did as what she told me. i pack my things fast and get my earphone and put it in my ear.

"im done lets go"

we left the house and walk through the garage. this girl really rich tsk. i saw ricky there standing beside the car.. hmmmm... some idea is coming haha^^

"ricky hyung! did you wait too long?" 

i got his attention *grin*

"oh jeremy-ah, not really i just came a minute ago"

he said while playing his phone

"really ha, well ya know i've been thingking.. how can we go to the airpirt since there's no one to drive us. maybe i should call youngjae to drive us and taejin will give her car to youngjae"

i look tohis expression and laugh haha

"im here okay. enter the before you got late"

"haha im just teasing you hyung! i wont call youngjae anyway haha"

"aigoo~ jeremy now enter the car your getting late"

i enter the car and also taejin...

 

*15 minutes past*

 

we arrive just in time, wew! we're not late yet!!.

"just in time nice one ricky haha" teajin said and get our bags out from the car. ricky and me help her

"we'll go now ricky hyung take care of my pets^^"

"dont worry jeremy when you come back here your pet is dead"

"try that hyung and you'll be dead also"

"goodbye ricky take care of my car and also the house, we might gonna come back here"

"i will ma'am....dont worry about your car haha" he salute to us./. and wave,, i wave back

"i wish something wont happen when you meet them again minwoo *sigh*" - RICKY

 

*at the plane*

NO ONE'S POV:

"so jeremy what will you do when we arrive" jeremy just finish putting their baggage, so he sit down

"i'll slep first, 2nd lets's go to the school and 3rd i want rest jetlag ya know" taejin laugh.... 'whats funny about wat i said :3' jeremy thought jeremy fall asleep into his dreamland.

"if you only accept my love minwoo" taejin said and sleep also with her head to jeramy's shoulder................

 

 

short update^^ thanks for the comment and my 3 subscriber =)