Chapter 1 { Their Meeting }

He's In Love ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes..Team Leader" eunji said as she received the folder from the team leader of the division she's interning now. "Make sure, to give it to me tommorow morning" he flash a smile to her as she nod to him. " yes, Jongki sunbea" she said and then back to her desk. 

She start to go back right into her seniors desk as well her desk, back and forth. This is her new life. This the life of the intern life. It's been two and a half month since she accept in this big company. At first she's thought she's lucky enough to be accepted in this big company, but when she realized it how hard to be thw full-time worker here, it make it more harder because her clumsy attitude and easly got messed by something or forget something. She's severely just about to be fired, but she still remain in here. But, in the same time she have a hard-work spirit and likely to reach her goal set ' To be a full-time worker and don't get in any trouble'. 

Time as time pass, one by one is living. But, not for eunji, she must have to much work that make her have to stay much more longer in this big office. "Eunji-ssi, are you okay with this much work?" Said Moon ChaeWon, the full-time workeer there as well someone who coach her in her instership. "Ani..i'm okay sunbeanim.. you two just have to enjoy your dated" she said as she smile looking at the couple. " then , i'm going on a dated first with my lady, take care of your self, hoobea-a" Song jongki, her team leader, is now patting her shoulder to cheer her up and then back to hold Chaewon, his wife. Yes, they are the legendary this division couple. " ne! Have a nice dated!" She smile and go back to work before a call is coming. She smile as she see her bestfriend name in the screen and pick it right away.

"Eunji-ya! Where are you? " said Yoon Bomi, her bestfriend, in the other line. " i'm here stuck in the hell..how about you, Bombom-a?" She said while other hand is still looking at the proposal paper. "I and naeun is going to eat a pork bbq and drink some fresh soju, wanna come?" She closed he proposal paper , since she done examine them and focused on speaking with her. "Naeunnie is there too? I'm going there since i have finish my work here, wait for me!" She hang the phone and take her bag as walking out the office while closing the light and go straight to the place where she likely to hangout with her two best friends.

"Eunji-a!" The two say as they see eunji is coming tiward the table. " i miss you two! Let's see our new doctor and a policewoman" She say as she sit down infront of the two. "Let's see our bussnies woman too...you look more older now eunji-a..look at your dark circle under your eyes." Said bomi while touching her face. "Yah, yoon bomi..don't touch my face, we should have let a doctor touch my face instead, Naeun-a, what do you thing i must do to this?" She said teasingly as she show her fave to naeun. "Eunji-a, I know how you feel, I'm still an intern doctor too.. just go to the hospital I work, later..." she said while patting eunji shoulder. "Yah! Don't be like this, let's just drink okay!" Said bomi as she poured the soju to all the glass there, and the the girls drink It while talking about their new experience.   

After the girls finish with their drink, and they look quite drunk, except for Bomi. "Yah, eunji let's go home.." say bomi to the eunji and as well already ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter