Coming Home

Home (descendants of the sun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clad in a pink and yellow disney princess sleepwear, the four year old little girl is patiently waiting for his father’s arrival. She misses him dearly since it’s been almost a week that they didn’t meet him. Today’s Sunday and supposedly a family day. Despite being a sleep lover, the little girl woke up early just to anticipate her dearest daddy.

“Yumi, come on. Let’s eat breakfast.”

“I miss daddy. I miss him so much already.”

“Baby, Mommy misses him too. Come on, let’s eat now, you don’t want your little dongsaeng to starve, right?”

 Hand in hand, the mother and the daughter went to the kitchen to eat their breakfast. Milk, bread, bacon and cereals are on the table to satisfy their hungry tummy.

“Mommy, dongsaeng is getting bigger. Your tummy looks so big. I am excited to see her.”

Her. They will be having another baby girl. The pregnancy is an unexpected news for both Dae Young and Myung Joo. That time Myung Joo was based in Seoul while her husband was in Busan. When Yumi came into their life, Myung Joo and Dae Young choose to stay in Gyeonggi Province. As for Myung Joo, she is now based in a military hospital in the city. They are both hands-on parents to Yumi and now that she is in her eight month of pregnancy, she stays at home most of the time with Yumi and Moyeon (during the day).

“Mommy can you name my little sister as “Yuri”? I just love that name.”

“You can ask your father then. If he agrees, then Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter