Not a confession_final

Not a confession.

"HOW COME YOU WOULDN'T DATE ME!?" 

 
"HOW COME YOU TAKE EVERYTHING SO SERIOUS!?"
 
"If you were a girl, which member would you date?"  They had been asked this question several times but Junior always took offense to it; it didn't matter who it was, if they didn't choose him, he was upset.  This time it had been JB who instead of choosing Junior, chose Yugyeom.  Junior had been haggling him since they got home.  
 
"I've known you the longest; we even had a group together!  Why wouldn't you pick me", Junior questioned JB for the tenth time today. 
 
"Look I've picked you before, and Yugyeom has a lot of charms.  I was just being nice", JB responded calmly. 
 
"YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN NICE TO ME!!! I'M YOUR FAVORITE IN THIS GROUP AM I NOT!?"
 
Silence. 
 
"OH SO YOU WOULDN'T DATE ME AND I'M NOT YOUR FAVORITE!?" 
 
"You know, I think I'm just gonna head back to the dorm....yeah you should stay here."  JB said while walking (running) out of the practice room, hoping that Junior would forgive him by the time he returned to the dorm.
 
"WE ARE NOT DONE WITH THIS YET IM JAEBUM!"  And Junior followed him just as quickly as JB had left. 
 
This left Jackson and Mark, who had been watching the quarrel silently, alone in the practice room together as the other members had gone strait to the dorm.  
 
"Man I'm so sick of that question", Mark complained.  "It's just so awkward to say that you'd date one of your friends."
 
"I don't think so", Jackson replied in a matter of fact tone.  "I mean I can say I want to date you and not feel awkward" 
 
"Wait...did you just say you want to date me", Mark questioned very confused. 
 
"What....pfft n-n-no", Jackson replied trying very hard to keep his composure (and failing).  "I said that I WOULD date you not that I WANT to.....IF I WAS A GIRL!!! If I was girl I wouldn't mind....yeah that's what I said." 
 
"No Jackson you said you want to date me."
 
"Look I'm trying to say that you're a ridiculously attractive person and I may or may not be completely strait." 
 
"Jackson what are you even saying??"
 
"I'm just saying that I wouldn't mind bro-dating you.." 
 
"What the hell is a bro-date?"
 
"When bros date each other in a completely strait, not gay, way."
 
"I'm pretty sure you just made that up"
 
"I mean its doesn't have to be completely strait, I don't judge.  You're welcome to feel however you want." 
 
"Jackson what even....wait.....are you trying to confess to me?"
 
"No.  I'm just trying to communicate my attraction towards you in a manner that allows you to understand my emotions."
 
"Dude that's a confession."
 
"This is not a confession.  But if it were what would you say?"
 
"Ummmm I dunno...I guess I'm not against it....so yeah sure why not."
 
"WAIT WHAT!?"
 
"I mean... I'm not the completely strait either....and I didn't know you felt that way....and I kinda feel that way too so yeah..." 
 
"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? YOU'RE KIDDING AREN'T YOU!? YOU CANNOT DO THAT TO ME I HAVE A WEAK HEART MARK!"
 
"I'm not kidding Jackson.  I accept your confession."
 
"It wasn't a confession but YES!!! I WIN!! I AM VICTORIOUS!! I GOT MY OWN MARK!!!" 
 
Jackson couldn't contain his wild laughter and flailing at the acceptance of the "not confession".
 
Mark watched Jackson flailing around with his signature hyena laughter and couldn't help but think, "what did I just get myself into?"