Ch# 1

A Day Younger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter# 1:

The Tale Of Meeting Crisis.

 

Byun Baekhyun was happy.

He was really happy and excited too.

Why won't he be? At the age of twenty-five, he landed himself with an amazing job that promises him a bright and shining future.

SM High, one of the most prestigious high-school in Korea hired him to teach Biology to their students; on top of that, all of his expenses were being taken care of.

They offered him a handsome amount of money, a nice furnished three bedroom apartment, a sleek black beautiful car; oh- how much he loves Principal Kim Junmyeon. It's not like Baekhyun isn't rich himself, but what person doesn't like free things.

Baekhyun was so excited that he woke up two hours before he was supposed to. Let me tell you it's a miracle because Baekhyun always wakes up two hours late. He was so happy that he cooked his mother breakfast....it was a miracle too because even a tortoise is more active than him.

But today was a special day....

He jumped out of his new car while whistling and twirled the keys in his hands. Taking out his bag, he locked the car before making his way towards the humongous gates of the school. Just as he was about to enter the gates, he was stopped by a huge, tall, muscular guy wearing a security uniform. Baekhyun squints his eyes at the creature in front of him who in return did the same. He was sure that he was looking more intimidating than the guard because of his eyeliner-rimmed eyes.

“I am sorry sir you can't enter the school property without the permission or the notice.” The guard stated with a blank look on his face making Baekhyun scoff. One more thing about Baekhyun is that he was proud and sassy- really sassy. 

"Just let me pass,” He waved the other off and was about to step in when the guard stopped him again.

I'm afraid. I am not allowed to do that. The guard persisted when he met the shorter guy's sharp glare.

So, you are not supposed to let the teachers enter the school?Baekhyun asked in disbelief, a scoff left his lips again when the guy eyed him up and down.

You work here as a teacher?He asked and raised a brow when Baekhyun nodded his head with a proud smirk.

“Let me see your ID card." The guard demanded which caused Baekhyun to roll his eyes. He carelessly dug in his pockets for the useless piece of cardboard but choked on his spit when he realized that he forgot to bring it. He gave the muscular guard a scornful look when he saw the taller man smirking at him and cleared his thought while adjusting his suit.

“I forgot it at home..."

Well, I am sorry, I can't allow you to enter then...The guard said with a smug smile. Baekhyun wanted to punch the man in his face. He was about to shout profanities at the man in front of him when Kim Junmyeon; the lovely Principal entered the scene.

“Oh- Mister Byun, you are here!” Junmyeon exclaimed with a dazzling smile on his face and made his way over to them. Baekhyun smirked when the guard looked at the Principal shocked and discretely tucked his tongue out at him.

“Yes, but your guard over here won't let me enter." Baekhyun complained while glaring at the said guard.

“Oh- really?" The Principle looked at the guard shocked.

Let him enter, he is going to work over here from now on.Junmyeon informed his guard and started walking towards the huge school building telling the teacher to follow him. Baekhyun gave the guard a smug smile and hopped his way inside. That day Baekhyun decided that the school security guard was on the top of his hate list. There was nothing that can kill his spirits.....he was the youngest employee on the campus, he was attractive, he was hot and he was a genius- he was proud of himself; because he was everybody's favorite. Don't get him wrong, Baekhyun doesn't like to praise himself, but passing all the examinations throughout his life with flying colors, always being chased by the popular people around, dating the hottest guys on the campus for sure had its effect on him.

Guys? Yes!

Baekhyun was gay and he was proud of it, no need to hide that he liked to take it up his .

……………

Junmyeon entered his office and sat on his seat right in front of the computer. He gave Baekhyun a bright smile before mentioning for him to take a seat too.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, Mr. Byun,” Junmyeon started, clearly mentioning towards the incident earlier.

The guard wasn't informed of your arrival.He continued when Baekhyun shot him his million dollar smile.

"It's okay. I don't hold grudges." What a liar...at that moment Baekhyun wanted nothing more than to sue the guard for potentially ruining his day.

 

Keyword: Potentially.

“Ah- that's great! Let's just continue to your timetable and other stuff,” Junmyeon got to the point and started playing with the keys on his laptop.

“Okay. So Mr. Byun-” Junmyeon started again but was politely cut off by Baekhyun.

“You can call me Baekhyun.” Baekhyun proclaimed while again showing off his rectangular smile; full of perfectly lined pearly teeth- Junmyeon was almost blinded.

“Well, Baekhyun. This is your time table and Mrs. Kang- my assistant will guide you to the staff room.” Junmyeon explained while taking a printout and handed it out to him. Baekhyun nodded his head in understanding and took the piece of paper from the principal, examining his schedule.

“Oh- isn't this lovely?” Junmyeon exclaimed and Baekhyun lifted his head to acknowledge him; a little bit curious.

“Say Baekhyun, for your age, you are youngest.....it would be great to have someone to call you hyung, right?” Junmyeon asked with a smile which made Baekhyun give him a nervous smile with a nod of his head. Lair again...he loves being the youngest.

“That's great then! You have someone to call you hyung here.” Junmyeon exclaimed in delight and clapped his hands together. Baekhyun head snapped towards him, dread already settling in.

“Am I not the youngest?” He asked, ready to jump at the principal.

“Apparently, Sehun over here was born a day after you....so he is a day younger than you. He joined our institution three months ago.” Something inside Baekhyun broke as soon as he heard that, all he can hear was that some Sehun guy was one day younger than him. He lost by a freaking one day! Not only that- the brat managed to get this job three months before him, to say Baekhyun felt threatened would be an understatement.

“Baekhyun are you alright?” Junmyeon asked when he saw the man in front of him spaced out.

“What does that brat teach?” Baekhyun snapped with the fire blazing in his eyes.

“Excuse me!” Junmyeon exclaimed confused which made Baekhyun snap out of his thoughts and panic.

“Oh-no! I mean youngest are always naughty and like to do stuff....like annoying their hyung.” Baekhyun explained and sighed in relief when Junmyeon nodded his head in understanding.

“Sehun teaches Mathematics and you don't have to worry he is not that type of kid. You will know what I am talking about when you meet him.” Suddenly, the principal didn't seem so lovely anymore. Baekhyun gave the principal a fake smile and gritted his teeth. Not only that brat was the youngest, but he was a genius too.

“This way, Mr. Byun.” Mrs. Kang addressed him and walked out of the room. Baekhyun bowed to the principal and smiled at him before exiting the room- after promising the kind principal that he will come to him if he needs any kind of help.

…………

Baekhyun was following Mrs. Kang through the hallways of the campus. All the hallways were crowded with young teenagers getting their things from the lockers for their first classes. Some of them were just fooling around while waiting for the school bell to ring and others were panicking about some test they had. He plastered a huge and playful smile on his face as he passed by all the students. He liked teenagers- they all were just as sassy as he was. It was the very first reason he decided to teach a bunch of hormonal kids- he loves sassy people; but they can't be as sassy as him, nope! He is the best.

The huge rectangular smile on his face disappeared as soon as he heard some students talking about Sehun...they were complementing him, Baekhyun didn't like it one bit, but then he noticed something; almost all the students around him were talking about Sehun. His blood boiled and a scowl graced his lips.

Ugghh..that freaking Maths teacher!

…………

“Damn he is hot!”

“Omo! So cute and attractive~”

“His smile is so pretty, he seems fun.”

“Check out his , dude.” Baekhyun finally heard students muttering compliments for him. This was what he liked- all the attention was on him. A smirk slowly graced his lips, as the sense of pride again surged through his body; which all soon faltered.

“Whatever! Mr. Oh is better.” A girl proclaimed making Baekhyun halt in his step, anger coursed through his veins as he heard that- who was his new rival after all? Mr. Oh has no idea that now he was at the top of Baekhyun hate list, instead of the security guard earlier.

“Mr. Byun, is there a problem?” Mrs. Kang asked him, once she noticed he had stopped following her.

“Ah- no! Not at all.” Baekhyun answered and again started following her.

“Mr. Park is hot too.” A girl said and sighed dreamily.

“You mean Park Chanyeol?” A guy asked her with a raised brow.

“Yeah, he is my favorite.” That moment Baekhyun decided that Park Chanyeol- his long time best friend has to die.

……………

“Hey,” He heard someone greeting and not soon after a strong arm was placed around his shoulders. Baekhyun lifted his head up to see his long time best friend smiling at him dumbly.

“Scram off, Park,” Baekhyun muttered under his breath so only Chanyeol can hear him.

“Mr. Park, can I help you?” Mrs. Kang asked and swooned when Chanyeol gave her a smirk.

“Yes, actually I was here to help you. You see Mr. Byun over here is my really good friend, so I would like to tour him around the school personally.” Chanyeol said and Mrs. Kang gazed towards Baekhyun, a little bit unsure.

“Is it okay, Mr. Byun?” She asked and smiled when Baekhyun nodded his head before scramming away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter