Chapter 13

Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you too."

Mina looks shocked by Nayeon replied as she stares at the latter. "W-what did you say?" She asks to make sure her ears doesn't betray her.

"W-we can't be together." Nayeon replied, looking at the wall in front of her can't bring herself to look at Mina hurt face. Mina looks like she just got stab by a knife.

"W-why?" Mina stuttered as she tries to ignore the pain in her heart.

"I know I'll feel happy by your side. I don't deserve happiness." Nayeon sadly muttered, one tear escapes make its way to her pale cheeks.

"Everyone deserve happiness, Nayeon. And everyone makes mistake too. But still, we all deserve happiness." Mina comforts her. She reaches for her hands and smile a little when the latter didn't pull away like last time. She almost forgot when the last time she felt Nayeon's warm hands.

"I don't kill him, aren't I?" Nayeon suddenly asked. Mina doesn't know if Nayeon talks to herself or to her since she still staring at the wall.

"Nayeon?" Mina called, worried.

"But, if I don't reject him, he wouldn't walks away and being hit by car.. I killed him." Nayeon said in horror as her body went rigid.

"Nayeon, look at me." Mina desperately called, gently holds Nayeon's shoulder to make the latter face her. "It was an accident." She stated, looking straight into Nayeon's shaky eyes- the eyes that used to looked cold as cold as winter season. Now, it just two pool of eyes that full of pain and sadness.

"I killed him." Nayeon absent-mindly said. She quickly gets down from the bed and ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter