Who?

The Roommate

Minzy Was in a Panic by time she got out of class. she'd been thinking about it all day, and she needed a new place to stay. It's been months since school has started and her living arrangements aren't working out. She was so deep in thought she didn't even notice she had reached the caferteria, but when she looked up she spotted the answers to all her worries. There was a flyer on a bulletin board that read.

*Roommate Needed

2 Bedroom Apartment

Kitchen

1 Full Bath

Living Area

Want to know more find Wooyoung and

if you don't know who I an you'll soon find out.*

Minzy couldnt believe how full of himself this guy was. She rolled her eyes when she read. (You'll soon find out.) Yet, she coudn't deny how true he was even if he was a guy she need a place to stay. So the first thing she would have to do is find the arragant guy. Then second buy a lock to her new room. 

"Excuse Me"  She said to a girl passing by her

"Umm do you know where I can find this Wooyoung guy?"

The girl started at Minzy like she was stupid, but Minzy couldn't understand what was so complicated about her questiion. So she was turning around when the girl said " How do you not know who Oppa is?"

Minzy crossed her arms. " I keep to myself on campus."

"I'll take you to him if you want." while smiling

Releaseing a smile of her own " Thank you, that would be nice."

'It's nothing just follow me"

While leading minzy and herself out of the caferteria and onto the campus. Minzy looked at the girl and noticed how pretty she was. She had jet black hair with piercings all around her ears. Then she had no makeup on with naturally thick lashes and relaxing features. The only thing that hid her femminme side is she dressed more like a boy than a girl. Not alot of girls would dress like her and be confident about, which only made minzy like her more.

"HEY"

"What oh sorry were you talking to me?" saying with big eyes and a lost look

the other girl just laughed and said " Yeah kinda just wanted to tell you where here"

Minzy looked around and noticed they where in the hallway of the performing arts building in front of one of the dance studio's. 

"Oh I was daydreaming."

"I could tell so whats your name" 

Minzy didn't know if she liked this girl enough yet, but she was better than most people she dealt with. " My names Minzy, Whats yours?"

"I'm Amber so Minzy this is where I leave Bye." Waving at Minzy and walking away.

"Bye Amber" she said waving before turning to the dance studio door. Which had music drifting towards her.

She looked at the door taking a deep breath hardening herself before opening the door. She hated meeting new people especially guys so she didnt see how this could be any better than other times. But she had to do it

Whispering to herself "Fighting Minzy" and she opened up the door.

 

I know this first chapter was boring, but it will get better I hope and longer.