Final

Just Go

 Why are you crying? Why are you upset? It should be me. It should be me on my knees, crying my heart out. This is all wrong. I wasn't the one who messed everything up. I'm not the one who broke us, who broke everything we'd made together.

It was you.

You broke us.

And you did it without a care in the world.

Why did you decide that he was better than me? What did he have that I didn't? Why did you think you could play me?

Between us, were you pretending from the beginning? Did you ever love me? Or did you just fall out of love with me and in love with him?

I loved you. I loved you with all my heart. Heck, I still do. I'd do anything for you, but obviously that feeling isn't mutual.

You need to go. You need to leave. I need to get away from you. If I stay, you'll just end up hurting me even more. You'd persuade me to stay and you'd patch up my heart and then two weeks later you'll be back in his arms.

Am I not good enough? Am I not doing something right? After all this time, why didn't you say something? If you'd told me about our faults we could have worked it out, and then you wouldn't have ended up in his bed every other night.

Why?

That's all I want to know.

Why wasn't I good enough?

Why did you run to him?

___

"Why?" I asked.

"I-I... I don't know," you whispered.

"You don't know?" I sneered. "How could you not know? You were-" I sighed. "All I want to know is why, Guk. That's all. Did I do something wrong?"

You seemed to panic. "No, of course not! You didn't do anything wrong, Dae," you cried out. You looked pathetic.

"Then why?" I half-shouted. You were starting to really upset me. I didn't want to shout. "Why did you cheat on me?"

"I-I-I..." you spluttered.

"What?" I said angrily. "You didn't sleep with Himchan hyung a billion times? Or you didn't mean for me to find out?"

"Dae, I'm so sorry," you whispered. You were now kneeling on the floor, head down, hands clutching onto the hem of my T-shirt.

"No." I pushed you backwards, your hands letting go of my T-shirt to cushion your fall. "Get out," I said.

You looked up, shocked. "W-what?" You looked so afraid, as if your world had just crumbled. I don't care. My world already had.

"Go," I said. "Get out. Out of my house, out of my life. Just go. I never want to see you again."

"B-but Dae," you whimpered, "please don't do this."

"I already have. Get out, now, Yongguk." I started to walk away from you and you continued to sit there in the middle of our, no my, living room, crying. "I don't love you anymore. Just go."

___

Goodbye, Yongguk.

I love you so much.

 

 

 

 

---

Thank you for reading! Hope you liked it, feel free to comment!