Final.

Yet I still Get Jealous.

a/n: lololololol decided to write them coming out! hella long, minorly ty, but i couldn't sleep sooooooo~

NEW A/N: I spent two fucing hours on this then my computer crashed and I ing lost everything and I went in depth on DK's stuggle and the whole conversation Josh and Junghan had with the members and a bunch of member interaction it was ing great so now I'm just kinda sobbing in frustration as i write thispure and utter disapointing . warnings for minor homophobia and . no I dont actually think DK is homophobic its just for the story and i feel like he is most likely to be if any of the 13 were.

     Joshua and Junghan were sitting side by side, holding hands under the dinner table. Jun and Mingyu had made food for the whole group (again) and they all just finished eating. Mingyu sitting beside Seunggwan, playing with his boyfriends fingers. The two of them had been together for about a year, ever since that one day at school that Seunggwan got pissed off at Mingyu and pushed him inside a closet to yell at him, but Mingyu had different idea. DK was sat beside them, shifting uncomfortably, still trying to get used to the idea that two of his close friends were in a relationship, he was fine with homouality (or so he thought) but he didn't know how to handle seeing it on a day-to-day basis.

     The members were aware of DK's struggle, and he was aware of the open members uality. He came from an extremely homophobic family. He was having an even more difficult time today after his mother called him ranting about a "terrible" and "disgusting" gay couple that moved in next door.

     After dinner, Joshua and Junghan sat down the whole group and explained that they had been dating for the past three years and explained why they hadn't told anyone, leading to endless amounts of questions about their relationship, and a lot of PDA from said couple.

     DK stayed silent the whole time, not surprised by the news as he had been wondering about the two of them for a while, but he was sitting outside the group, shaking slightly as he forced himself to remember, love is love, gay is okay, they're still my friends, they haven't changed just because they're dating each other, they're in love and I am happy for them. He began to not be able to breath properly as the anxiety of the situation took him over. He hated that he had to try so ing hard to be okay with with his friends happiness just because of his upbringing when for everyone else it was completely effortless. He didn't want to feel this way, and he did everything in his power to try and make the first thought that popped into his head when seeing the two holding hands to be ing disgusting but it was so hard.

     His hands shook as he tried to control his breathing; he was fine with the fact that members existed as gay, but couples were different. They were there and you could see the gay, see them being gay together and he didn't know how to be okay with it. He started to feel as though his heart rate was slowing down, and he was becoming kid of calm again, but then there were Josh and Junghan, kissing, and DK abruptly stood up. "I need to go to my room and process it on my own I'm sorry I guys I just can't be out here right now...I just-"

     Joshua stopped his friend from continuing, and smiled. "It's okay DK, we know. We understand. We can tone down the PDA if you need us too?"

     Dk shook his head, he didn't need his friends to hide their happiness, he just need to change and accept it. "No I just...time." He said, still shaking. "Goodnight." He turned away with one last look at Joshua and Junghan still them, still my friends, just in love and happy, thats the only change. DK walked straight to his room and slept.

     "Joshua, I hope you know this won't stop me from going after Junghan." S.coups said after a few moments of silence.

     Josh hit the side of his leaders head. "You ing better stop. Just start going after someone else from now on!" He growled, Junghan giggling and kissing his boyfriends cheek.

     S.coups pouted. "Fine." The leader sighed. He looked at the smallest member of the group. "Oh Woozi~" He called in a singsong voice.

     "No. Never." Woozi told him before getting up to head to bed himself.

     The rapper made and exasperated noise and laid on the ground. "Why wont anyone date me?"

     "Because you're ugly." Seunggwan said, standing up with the help of his boyfriend. "And dumb." He added before walking away.

     "Just like my dream..." the leader whispered. "Don't shoot me!"

     Junghan rolled his eyes and slapped his leaders shoulder. "Get up and act like the man you pretend to be and send these kids to bed because we have a long day tomorrow." Junghan grabbed his boyfriends hands and stood up. "We are going to go celebrate how well this went. So goodnight, and please knock before entering. Especially you baby, you're a small child still." Junghan said, the last part directed and the maknae.

     "Yes Hyung." Dino said, nodding.

     The couple walked to their room, entered, and closed the door behind them. Junghan kissing Josh. "That went well." Joshua hummed in agreement. "I know I said we would celebrate, but I actually want to sleep and I just wanted to make sure that no one would even dare bother us for fear of what they think they might see."

     Joshua chuckled. "Mm, babe, I love the way you think." He kissed boyfriend, harder than the last time, before they got ready for bed, laid down, curled up with each other, and fell asleep.


a/n: enjoy this crap I hate it i'm done. I used a stroy my friend told me about how he tried to get over his homegrown homophobia and it was very hard bc he hated it and didnt eant to be homophobic but he was and it was hard for him to controll so he felt terrible arund his friends bc he has many LGBT friends; me included (biual) and he lovedthem and wanted to love them but everything he's known his whole life tried to force him to not so he developed an axiety disorder because of how often he would have anxiety attacks over the fact he was homophoic when he jsut wants to love people. so yeah DKs situation is kinda based of my friends, it's not my own opinion. enjoy this terrible ending to a semi oaky story.