Finale

I Missed You

[  10:00 P.M  ]

"It’s already 10, where are you? You haven’t come home for days!" You were on the phone with your boyfriend, Scoups.

"Babe I’m sorry, okay?
I still have work here. You know we’re preparing our comeback," He let out a deep sigh, feeling completely guilty.

"I’ll come home, but I’m gonna be late. You okay with that, hm?"

"... Okay"  you finally answered after a short pause, nodding in agreement even though he couldn’t see you.

"I missed you babe, can’t wait to sleep with you," his voice became really y when it comes to flirting with you, making your heart thump aloud in your chest, your mind out of control as the blush crept up to your cheeks.

"Remember the rule. I’ll see you at home. Gotta go, love ya." He quickly ended the call, leaving you alone in silence.

You walked into your room and crawled onto the bed. Remembering what he said, you took of your shirt, leaving your bra and hot pants on you.
He had that rule : No clothes on.
If you don’t obey, he’ll make the rule more than just that.

You looked at the digital clock next to you, making you sigh because scoups haven’t come. You had been waiting for more than you thought he would make you do and so, you decided to sleep.

[ 00:00 A.M ]

"Finally, home sweet home. I wonder if she’s still awake," Scoups walked into the house, closing the door slowly not to make any noise. He opened his shoes and jacket before heading to your room. As his eyes caught you hugging your blanket really tight, he opened his shirt and pants, leaving his boxers on and gets on the bed.
He opened the blanket slowly, just to see whether you obeyed the rule which you did, making an obvious smirk grow on his handsome face.

"Look at my baby girl. Such a beautiful ing angel" He hugged you from behind tightly for he had missed you so much.
He felt so guilty for leaving you those days all alone.
 

"You know what? I missed you. Every second, every minute, every hour, I ing miss you" he mumbled as he placed his chin on your head.

"And you know what else? You’re always in my mind. I even wrote my rap lyrics about you," He chuckled while locking his fingers to yours, slowly getting sleepy

"Aish jinjja-"

"I’m madly in love with you babe," he said softly before finally leaving a kiss on the top of your head and fell asleep hugging you.
 

[ 06:00 A.M ]

"Mhh- hmm.." You moaned loudly yet with a soft voice. You felt something really soft on your neck: Scoups’ lips. He had always loved kissing your neck just to wake you up. You could feel him caressing your arm, making skinship with you.
You smiled a bit because he really came back home.
He kept kissing your neck, which tickles you, making soft laughs escape your lips.
"Wake up babe, common lets go and jog for a minute, please," He starts giving your shoulder love bites, your weakness. Delighted, you turned around, giving him a kiss on the lips then smiled.

"Good morning, but I’m still sleepy. Can’t we just stay in bed? I really missed you, you know?" you jutted your lower lip at your boyfriend and noticed that he was mimicking your action. You fell for him even more at the adorable sight. Why are boys like this, you thought.

"Well okay, it’s up to you, my queen," ruffling your hair, he gave you a kiss on your forehead then hugged you like a pillow. You buried your face on his chest, well you couldn’t help the fact that he smelled really nice, especially in the morning.
You looked up to him and kissed his chin.
"I love you, Choi Seungcheol," you said, with a small smile. He smiled back and said,

"And I love you too." He then hugged you, breathing in the scent of your crown while slowly falling asleep again with you.