Five

The Baddest

"Fuc-k you and your sense of logic, Wendy." I growled at her. Gosh, she's a pain in the as-s. 

 
 
She laughed, "What? It's an interesting plan, Athena." 
 
 
"Interesting you say? I may be a bit-ch but that doesn't mean I'll become a criminal, it's different. Huge difference." I told her, trying to make myself calm. 
 
 
 
Yesterday's a blast and just a while ago, we went to see the result of our hardwork.. we were one of the 5 groups that'll join the workshop. Sadly, Kira's group, too, was included.
 
 
Although I don't really know what's going on and I don't care. 
 
 
 
We're here in the girl's room of the hotel. I really wanted to call mom.. but today's not the right time. 
 
 
---
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
"Thankyou, Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope that we can work for another project in the future, it was fun to have you as partners, too. À bientôt." I said as we all shake hands and left me in my office. 
 
 
I wonder how's the kids. I sighed as I pick my phone from my drawer and  gasped when I saw I have 62 missed calls and 20 messages. What the?
 
 
Lady, I'm sorry but I don't know where the kids have gone
 
 
They were just in their room when I last saw them
 
 
They must have bribe some of the workers to help them go to God-knows-where! 
 
 
Lady, please answer your phone
 
 
This is just some of the texts I received from the household. I panic as I called the nanny.
 
 
"Where are they, nana?" I asked, I heard panic in her voice.
 
 
 
"Lady, I don't know but I heard that they received an invitation from YG, inviting Athena's group to audition. I'm really I wasn't able to stop them." She's crying I almost can't understand everything she said. 
 
 
YG? 
 
 
Y..
 
 
G..
 
 
 
Fuc-kin YG?! 
 
 
 
They're in Korea?! 
 
 
 
Those kids! 
 
 
They'll be dam-ned big time. 
 
 
---
 
 
Athena's POV
 
 
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa
 
 
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
 
 
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
 
 
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
 
 
I'm singing the song while Ezekiel's playing the guitar. The other members were just doing businesses. 
 
 
We were the first one to go here in the studio while we wait for the other group to show up. 
 
 
Too much for being the early bird. 
 
 
We looked up to the door to see the new comers. Looking at them with a blank expression. 
 
 
"U-uhmm. We didn't want to interrupt your singing so.." He explained. Who else? Dada Jiyong, carrying his daughter's bag on his shoulder while Kira's group were just watching us. 
 
 
 
Look away, bitc-h. 
 
 
 
They went in and.. it was awkward. 
 
 
 
"You're so good singing that. It's English, right? The way you said the words.. it's fluent." He said, breaking the silence.
 
 
 
"Yeah.. nobody cares." Kira uttered, rolling her eyes at me I didn't comment after.. I don't want to waste my precious saliva to someone like her. She wasn't even worthy to talk to. 
 
 
 
After 20 minutes of awkwardness, the other groups came. We are all lined up by our group and he starts talking infront of us.
 
 
 
What.. he's the mentor?
 
 
"So, yeah, guys.. I am G Dragon but I want you to call me Jiyong-shii, alright? And I'll be your mentor. We're clear on that? I have my rules.. No. 1, Take this workshop seriously. There's always a time for jokes but we should know that I also want your respect." he said, eyeing all of us.
 
 
"Tss. Rules are made to be broken." I heard Jun Hoe whispered. 
 
 
"No. 2, I want everyone of you to be friends. I don't want rivals and all.. sure, all of you are competitors but this time.. it's also a time to have..new friends.." 
 
 
 
I'm dumbfounded. Friends, huh.
 
 
 
Does he even know the situation I'm in? We're in? 
 
 
 
"Athena, babe, you're in trouble." Karl laughed. Wtf?
 
 
 
"And.. No. 3, I don't want anyone of you slacking off. I don't want late comers.. As so you know, Patience isn't one of my virtues. That's all.. Is it hard?" he smiled and looked at Kira-- who, by the way, was and at the moment smiling proudly at his father. 
 
 
 
Tss. 
 
 
 
"Now, shall we have an introduction? Tell us everything about yourself. Come on, Silent Movers, you first." He said, smiling as they went infront, proudly standing. 
 
 
I so, so wanna break their bones. 
 
 
 
"Hello, guys!  I am Kira Kwon! You already know me right? I hope all of us will be friends." Wow.. she's barbie.. not because she's beautiful, no.. but she's plastic. 
 
 
I heard the other groups was smitten by her smile, eww. Gross! 
 
 
"My name is Liselle Lee, I'm half- Korean and half-Japanese. I'm from Japan.--" what? obviously. Stupi-d. I heard the boys laughed. 
 
 
"You're adorable, miss!" Justin laughed mockingly. I glared at him and he just shrugged it off. 
 
 
"-- And my mom was a Fashion Designer. I hope you all take care of me." she smiled at Justin. And Justin, the @hole of the group, wink at her, causing her to turn red. I rolled my eyes. 
 
 
 
"I'm Markie Song.. I'm full Korean..." Alright! I'm getting bored I don't wanna listen anymore! 
 
 
 
We are called last. 
 
 
They all look at me to speak first as the leader. Cowards.
 
 
"The name is Athena Park. Call me Athena." 
 
 
I said with a blank expression, as always. 
 
 
"Anything else? Your birthplace? About you and your group?" Mr. Kwon said..
 
 
 
"Sir, there is something called Privacy, but if you wanna know, fine." Rolling my eyes, this is pissing me off. 
 
 
 
"I am Athena Park, 15 years old, living a peaceful life in California until this godda-mn company sent an invitation to my group. That's all I can say." All of them are looking at me with wide eyes. I sigh. 
 
 
 
"Where did you learn to cuss?" Mr. Kwon asked, his voice is rising up a bit. Oh well, you're not gonna embarass me, no.
 
 
 
"As you can see, I grew up in a Westernized Country." I explained calmly. 
 
 
 
I saw his eyes, it's like mirroring mine.
 
 
After that introduction we started our practice. We were in the middle of practice when my phone starts ringing. 
 
 
I got it from my gym bag and my eyes widened at the caller. WTF! 
 
 
I reluctantly answered the call.
 
 
 
"H-Hey, Mom?" 
 
 
 
"You! Athena Park, you! You guys have the guts to travel now, huh?! Why?! You can live by yourselves now?! Explain! Rightnow! I'm going there, and make sure all of you will show up before me! Understand?!" 
 
 
 
Now, that's the real shi-t. 
 
 
 
--
 
A/N: I'm so sorry guys for the late update. I'm just using my phone now to type since my laptop's broken. I'm sorry for the typos, wrong grammar.. and for the lame update. I'll do better, promise! I'll try to update longer. Feel free to comment. I love you guys! sml