Goodnight

Goodnight

I recently got into Lovelyz and started watching their new show and I somehow found myself shipping Tom and Jerry aka Mijoo and Jiae. This is my view on what's really going on with them ;) 

 
~
 
Mijoo was the first to say goodnight, walking away before she heard the chorus of "gnights". It was a routine she'd be happy to do over and over. 
 
She was already dressed for "bed" in her spaghetti strap and shorts. Shutting off light she got comfortable as she waited. 
 
She was annoyed as the she watched the time get later and later until her eyelids began to droop and she had no choice but to fall asleep. 
 
She wasn't sure what the time was when she felt her body squeeze in next to hers.
 
"You're late." She mumbled, refusing to her open her eyes. She couldn't see her but she could knew the girl had rolled her eyes, a common habit the older girl had. 
 
"I can go back to my bed." She threatened. 
 
"Than go." Mijoo barked back.
 
This was the pair that they're friends knew. The two girls who couldn't get along, Tom and Jerry. 
 
Grumpy, Mijoo rolled away and turned her back to the girl. 
 
Sighing the other wrapped her arm around her waist. "Sorry." She mumbled, burying her face in the middle of the girls shoulder blades. "Please let me stay." 
 
Melting, Mijoo turned back around. Kissing the top of her lovers head. "Okay I forgive you. Now can we sleep I'm tired." 
 
"Okay princess." Jiae yawned. 
 
"Goodnight."
 
"Goodnight."
 
~*~
 
Short sweet and simple! I might write more of them since I haven't seen a lot of fics of these two and I love them so much.