End.

His Perfect Morning Composition
"Which one do you prefer, sunrise or sunset?" i asked.
 
"Sunrise!" she answered, with so much excitement. and began to explain without being asked first. "Actually, it's not the really the sunrise which I like. You know, I have always loved mornings—no, early mornings—since I was a kid. When most of my friends love holidays because we can wake up late, I was the opposite. I love holidays, because holidays mean I can get up early and sit in my balcony,—oh, and I even made a special space for me, I’ll show you the picture later!—I always found morning air very calming. It’s cold, but not that cold, you know what I meant, right? And morning has its’ own smell, like you know, i’m not sure either, but i think it comes from the dew? i’ve always planned to search about it but never really do it.” she laughed, really softly. 
I was about to speak when she turned her face to me, and continued,”You should try it sometimes, oh, and prepare a cup of tea or coffee—i know you prefer coffee to tea—it completes the perfect morning composition, trust me!” she ended with a smile, that i swear even if i haven’t seen a sunrise, i bet it’s nothing compared to her smile. sounds cheesy, but i meant it. 
 
And now, here I am, on my own balcony with a cup of coffee, 3 years since she left, waking up early only to experience the thing she loved the most. 
The thing I do for you, you know I hate waking up early, right?
But, you were right, the morning air is indeed calming, and I finally got what you meant by “the smell” of morning air a week after I started this routine, it seemed to hold the mystery and secret of nature?—this sounds absurd, but who cares—and it still makes me feel hopeful, maybe it’ll bring you back? no way it will, right? Oh, and I’ve also searched for it, about the “morning smell” thingy, you’re right it’s indeed come from the dew.
 
But one thing about this whole “morning” thingy that you've mistaken, a cup of tea or coffee doesn’t complete the perfect morning composition. You do.