Final

Sweet Mornings

4562_600.jpg

 The bright sun coming through the curtains woke Esme. Yesterday Hangil finally came home instead of staying at the studio till sun rise. Looking down, Esme saw the clothes left on the ground from their activities. Getting up, she grabbed Hangil's shirt. Esme loved wearing his shirts. They were big, cozy, and had a scent of Hangil. Walking to the kitchen she decided to make him breakfast, since she hasn’t been able to cook for Hangil, in what felt like forever.

 

 Suddenly the bed felt empty to Hangil. Moving his arms around feeling for Esme, he couldn’t find her. Opening his eyes squinting from the sunlight, he sits up. Getting out of bed, he put on his boxers and looks for his shirt. Once he noticed his shirt was nowhere to be found he smirked knowingly. Hangil loved seeing Esme wearing his shirts. He always wondered how someone could be adorable and y at the same time. Walking into the kitchen, there he saw his princess. There she was making breakfast in his t-shirt. It barely covered her bare body as she swayed her hips side to side, while humming a sultry tune. Slowly walking behind her, he wrapped his arms around her. Esme giggled while Hangil pressed kisses into her neck “Morning baby.” “Morning princess.” He mumbled into her neck. Chills ran down Esme’s arms while he ran his hands down her sides. No matter what Hangil could always make her heart flutter.

 

 Once breakfast was ready Esme went to go sit in her chair, but Hangil grabbed her by the waist and sat her on his lap. After eating they cuddled on the couch, kissing while watching television. Hangil couldn’t stop himself from pressing kisses onto Esme’s soft skin. From her lip to her neck he couldn’t control himself. “What did I do to deserve such a loving boyfriend?” Hangil said while giving her pecks. A moan slipped out of Esme’s mouth. Hangil looked up while smirking. “I think we should take this somewhere else.” He said carrying her to the bedroom, while Esme giggled.