Work Out!

Work Out

Yong Junhyung P.O.V

.

.

“Yong Junhyung, let’s go to the gym. You need to work out!”

Sounds indicating someone opened the door could be heard followed by a loud voice of a particular main vocalist.

I snorted, changing my position on bed with my back facing the door and pulled the blanket up until it cover my head completely.

“Ya! Wake up!” heavy sound of footsteps could be heard, I don’t know if he walked or jumped on my wooden apartment  floor.  And it got louder by the time. The next seconds, a sound of the door being opened irked my ears and I cursed under my breath.

“Junyeong-ah, wakey wakey~” the bubble vocalist sat at the edge of the bed near where my head was laying at. The bed was shaking because of the added weight.

Only got an irritated growl in a reply, he tried to pulled the blanket off my face which was successful.

“Come on, we’re going to the gym. You need to work out! Look at all of this fat. It’s on your cheeks, on your arms, your belly, even your thighs. If you work out, you can get a nicer body,” with every words he poked every parts of my body that he commented.

I pulled back the blanket to cover my face. I really hope him to stop disturbing my sleeps.

“Ya, sleepy head! Wake up! You don’t know what time is it? people will have their lunch in a few minutes,” he poked my side, there was a hint of anger from his voice.

“Seob, stop! Let me sleep for some time. I’m really tired,” I rolled to the other side of bed to avoid him continue disturbing me.

“No Junnie, you will come with me to the gym! Come on~” he sat further on the bed to get closer to me.

“Stop it! I asked you to stop right? Didn’t you hear me? off with that work out! Stop turtoring me! I need to sleep so don’t disturb me anymore!” my hands moved on his own to push the main vocalist far from me in bed. The blanket revealed my upper body in proccess.

The silence couldn’t be avoided the next time.

“ So that’s what you’re thinking about me? Sorry for disturbing your sleep. Maybe you didn’t need to work out at all, you can sleep anytime you want and I won’t disturb you next time.”

I sat up on the bed.

This is gonna be difficult! Maan~ just let me sleep for this time.

“Gosh, Seob! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean what I was saying. I only said that because I’m really tired this morning! I came home at 8 and the song that I work on wasn’t good enough so Sajangnim wants me to re-arrange it. I’m sorry okay,” I scratched my head and held his arms to stop him from standing.

“This is not the first time I came to you and you said to me to get lost!”

“Look, I’m sorry. I promise I won’t say that words to you again,” I cupped his face with my two hands.

He looked at me with his teary eyes, but his face showed hurt and anger.

.

.

“Whatever.”

That’s the only word that came out from this mouth. I know really well when he was like this then nothing you can do other than let him be for a moment.

He jerked off from my grip and walked away, slamming the door.

After calmed down the next few minutes, I got up from the bed and put on a sweatpants and a simple black sleeveless shirt. I brought my feet to the kitchen. I couldn’t sleep anymore after all.

When I walked pass the dinner table I found a black plastic bag containing foods from my favorite restaurant nearby.

Ck. He made me feel more guilty.

I walked to the kitchen to get the plate and chopsticks. While swallowing the food I couldn’t help but to think about how I make the little guy upset. I had let him to have some times, now it’s time to apologize and prove him that I really meant the apologize that I’ve said.

.

.

But.. does it means I have to work out? Right now?

--

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed to one of the trainer at the gym that we used to go.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo Junhyung-ssi. It’s been a while since the last time you came here. By the way, are you alone?”

I smiled shyly, “Ne, today it’s just me.”

“Haha, I thought you would came with the members or the representatives of CUBE since it was really hard to make you to set your foot here,” the trainer laughed.

“Eiyy, it’s not like that Hyung. Let’s start!”

“Mianhae, okay let’s start!”

--

“Kamsahamnida,” I bowed to the trainer after the work out.

“Chakaman, Junhyung-ssi. Can I take a picture with you?” asked him.

“Sure!” I positioned myself to stand beside him.

After the picture being taken I excused myself to go back to the studio. I have a lot of work on the song that I left yesterday. And it gonna be another long day today.

--

“Thank you for your hard work, Hyung,” Davii bowed lightly to me.

“Hm, Hyung leave first. Don’t forget to lock the front door when you leave,” I tapped lightly on his arms, grabbed my coat and keys and left the studio as fast as I can.

I have texted Yoseob. I have left a message on his ktalk. I have called him, but neither of this got a reply from him.

I have checked the SNS. I have seen the trainer’s post. He posted a picture with me. I’m sure Yoseob have seen it. The picture could be a proof that I really regret today’s event.

I jumped to the driver’s seat and started the engine. I drove to the familiar street to his apartment. I hope I can find him there.

I didn’t want to wait the elevator, so I sprinted towards the stairs. With every floor my feet become weak. It nearly gave up when I reached Yoseob’s floor. Fortunately, I manage to clung on the railing to prevent me rolling down from the higher floor.

I catched my breath and opened the door to his apartment.

Empty.

I searched inside the bed room, the bathroom, anywhere. But I couldn’t find him.

Sigh.

I closed the door again and walked to my car.

Yoseob-ah where are you? I called him for a few times but he still didn’t answer.

I started the engine and tried to search everywhere and asked everyone. I asked the members but none of them know where Yoseob was. I have been to his noona’s cafe but he was not there. I contacted Yoseob’s close friends but no one know too.

I’ve visited his parents house but they said that Yoseob also didn’t contact them today. And I had to apologize to them to make they worried about their son because of me.

I searched everywhere but I could find him.

I continued to leave messages on ktalk.

“Where are you?”

Ah, he read it.

“Please answer.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I really am.”

“Did you search for me?” he replied.

“Yes. I searched everywhere. I want to apologize to you.”

“Everywhere?”

“Yeah. But I couldn’t find you.”

“Where are you now?”

“You said that you searched everywhere, but you couldn’t find me.”

“I’m serious. I’ve stormed all the Seoul to find you.”

“And yet you couldn’t find me.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m going home.”

“I was on your home, but you’re not there.”

“I’m in my home.”

“Liar. You’re not. Can’t you just say it where are you now? There’s no point to continue angry at me right?”

“Geez, you are really don’t know? I said I’m at home. I’m not even joking.”

I smiled. The latest chat signified that he was not mad anymore.

When I was still typing the reply, there was another message from him.

“I’m on your apartment.”

“Basically I’m at my home, because you are my home.”

I chuckled at his reply.

“Wait me there.”

And I hit the gas pedal harder with smiles never faded on my lips.

--

The sounds that indicating the door opened could be heard. Ah there he is! Watching television while lying on his back on the red sofa.

“Yoseob-ah, I’m sorry for this morning,” I placed my coat on the another sofa and sit beside him.

“Hm..” that was a short answer I got from him.

“Not mad anymore?”

“Hm..”

I lied down on him. He circled his arms around my waist much to my rejoice.

“I missed you,” I pecked him on the forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips.

He connected our lips again after I pecked him. Our lips moved in a sync. He nibbled on my lips so I parted my lips to allow him entering his tongue in. After some battle of tongues we parted away. He smiled lovingly at me. Showing his cute dimple on his cheek near his lips. I couldn’t help to let another butterfly kisses on his face.

“Look! I get your favorite dishes. I brought duck stew and some tteokbokki. Ah, and chiken feet. Did you have your dinner?”

“Not yet. But Junyeong-ah, after work out you can’t eat that much calories.”

“Who cares, I only work out because of you,” I mumbled under my breath. Unfortunately the main vocalist heard it.

He pinched my side, received a groan escaped from my mouth.

“You still have to work out tomorrow then. No complaining!” he shoved my body to the side.

“But Seob..”

“No buts,”

I tipped my index fingers together, my mouth formed a pout, trying to get Yoseob by my aegyo.

“Unfortunately your aegyo doesn’t work on me Junyeong-ah,” he stood and walked to the dinner table. A smile of victory on his lips.

I messed my hair with my two hands and groaned.

.

Yang Yoseob..

please stop turtoring me..

--

Hello~ I got an inspiration from the interview (I forgot which) when Junhyung said that Yoseob can be difficult sometimes. And also from the memes about Junhyung 'work out' on instagram. I’ve been sleeping and watching dramas this 2 days (hibernate after mid-term lol) so I thought that I should make something before I starts drawning again in tons of assignments. But I'm not guarantee it to be a great story, but I hope you like this story.