Goodbye

More than that

 

 

"I thought you're okay, but why are you leaving now?"

 "Sera, Im just going to grab this opportunity. Besides, im just leaving only for 1 month" Jahye said while arranging her things

"You're leaving me alone here!"

"Just call some of your friends sis I didn't mind if they go here. Sorry but I have to go now" she was going out when Sera gripped her shoulders

 "Wait! It’s too early for your flight. Stay here first"

 She looked at her suspiciously "you know what, I think there's something wrong with you"

 Sera looked down as she says "honestly, I told Taehyung about this, he told me to stop you from leaving"

 "Oh my god Sera, look I don't think we have to meet before I leave"

 "NO! You have to meet him!"

 "Look, im so done here. Im leaving" she took her bags and bring it to the car.

"Wait!!!"

 She was supposed to enter in the car when she heard Taehyung while catching his breath

"Are you just going to leave like this? No plans to tell me? Im still your business partner"

 She didn't bother to reply him

 "Look, I want to say sorry for--"

 "No, you don't have too."

 "Just please don't cut me out--"

 "Look, I have to go before I go late to my flight. Don't worry Tae, I still acknowledge you as my friend"

Taehyung smiled bitterly "Okay, if you really don't want to talk to me. I just hope you could come to my exhibit tomorrow but I guess you can’t. Please stay safe, take care"

 "I will, you should take care of yourself too" she's going to enter when Taehyung hugged her behind

"I’m going to miss you" he whispered She felt weakness to her knees but she have to be strong or else she's going to look fool again.

 "I have to go"

 

She has to leave, so she can forget the pain she feels and to get a new life away from him. She placed her hand over trying to silent her sobs..

 "Just let it out miss, I think it will make you feel better" the taxi driver said She shook her head

 "I’m sorry mister, but I promised to myself not to cry again"

 "Miss, there's nothing wrong with crying. Go on, I'll pretend I didn’t here you.. There are really times you have to cry to release the pain"

 

­­­---

Jahye POV

 

"Uhmm Miss Jahye, here's your key" one of the hotel staff said

"Thank you"

 As I open the door of my temporary apartment here in New York, I feel so empty. Still thinking if I did a right thing or Im just doing this because of my emotions..

 "Why did I let that happened?" I murmured and hit my head

 If only I didn't show any affection to him, If only I didn't assume that much, If only I didn't confess... Maybe, things are alright now. Why didn't I make myself contented? It’s too late now.. The friendship for almost 14 years that I treasure so much is now gone. Maybe this is our fate, maybe we are not meant for each other. Maybe God has a better plan for us.

 

---

Morning has come as I wake up because of the sunlight through my window.. Honestly I tried so hard to sleep well but my minds keeps on thinking of many things. I go to the kitchen and made a coffee and a pair of bread. Sat down on the sofa and open the Television and searching for a good channel.

 "Uhhh, is there good channel here?" My hands get tremble when I saw a channel covering Art news.

My breathing also getting heavy.

 "Everyone we are here to witness the photographs of one of the famous photographers in the asia, Mr. Kim Taehyung. Hello sir, may I asked what is this art photography exhibit about?"

"Hmm, its just an exhibit for all of my favorite photos I take as a photographer"

 "As I notice sir, these are all pictures of a girl.. A girl eating in a coffee shop, a girl reading a magazine, a girl smiling watching a TV.. And this girl is Ms. Park Jahye right, one of the famous designer that fall to be your bestfriend, so this exhibit is for her?"

 "As what I've said earlier, these photos are the best photos that I've taken in my whole life"

 

 My heart is aching, and all I can do is cry..