He's my Romeo

Hello Baby!
Key Ran out of the house in a flash he was so happy with himself his hair looked perfect his clothes looked crisp and the fabric of his jeans rode the shape of his hips perfectly like a sports car on a winding highway yeah~ he was hot .
He ran out the car and waved to his two friends inside. Who opened the door to let him in

K: Hey boo’s

GD: Hey key-va

JK: Sup ert

Key Gave Kwon his y face while receiving one in return from the driver.

JK: Don’t you use the face towards me , I taught you how to make the face.

Key laughed and turned towards GD

K: What’s a key-vah ?

GD: Oh it’s my new nick name for you it’s a mix between key and diva hence Key-VAH is born.

K: Oh I like it you guys all me that from now on I think it fits me well .

Jo kwon rolled his eyes

JK: GD don’t encourage it

He then started the car and drove off from the front of Keys house.

K: well anyway don’t listen to kwonnie I like the nick name it fits me perfectly.

He then reached over and ruffled Gds hair

He then shrugged back from keys hair frowning

GD: Yah! You messed up my hair!

K: No I didn’t now you that ruffled blond y “ I didn’t try to style my hair but I did” kind of messed up after hair do, it looks hot on you keep it like that.

GD looked into the hand mirror that key pulled out of the glove compartment.

GD: Ohhh~ I does look nice okay I’ll keep it.

Soon the car pulled up out front of the spot. It was a local dance club for teens that were gay, bi, lesbian and straight but most like it was a majority that was opened every night and stayed opened extra late on Fridays and Saturdays key and his friends went there all the time they were regulars key and kwon were known as the divas and Gd was the odd ball cutie of the group due to his cute face and different fashion sense yup the party never started until they had arrived.

As they pulled up to the front of the club they got out after kwon parked the car. As they walked into the club they ran into the coat check girl.

K: Hey sunny, I thought you didn’t start working until the winter?

She smiled at key happily and proceeded to answer

S: Yeah but, the boss called and offered to ship me out some extra bucks to work the front door and the bar part time for a couple nights.

Key and the rest nodded as they saw Sunny hold out her hand.

S: Okay, that’s $15.00 for all three of you. . . . oh yeah! Before I forget here you go.

Sunny then handed them 3 masquerade masks that only covered there eyes they were nice all three of the mask were decorated with different jewels and feathers . Keys was white while Gds was red and Kwons was black.

They looked at Sunny with multiple questioning looks.

S: Tonight were having a ‘Masquerade’ theme isn’t it cool. It was Tifanys idea

JoKwon scoffed

JK: Of course you would think it was great, Anything your girlfriend does is great right?

Sunny blushed a bright pink

S: No! shut and give me the $15.00 before ring your neck like a chicken.

Key laughed and gave her their collected money and she smiled and she smiled a sly smirk as she slipped the money into the cash box.

S: Have a good time boys~

She then opened the curtain that separated the pulsing club from the front lobby.

Key and the others slid the masks onto their faces. As they entered a girl ran up to them.

CL: GD! , KWON! , KEY-VA! Hey my babies

K: Oh GD you perfect little thing. You spread the name around!

Key hugged GD tightly.

GD: Okay! Okay! Let me go your messing up my hair!

Key immediately stopped and saw half of his hair had been flattened back out. He then quickly ruffled it until it was back to it’s y mess.

CL looked on amused at the two

CL: As look conscious as usual, any way . . . . Key I hear your little boy toy is here and he’s looking smoking hot. Not that I would think, I’m not really into him.

GD: So he’s already here huh?

He purred sinfully

JK: YAH! GD! Watch your tone we all know jjong has Keys name written all over him.

GD laughed as Key pouted.

K: Shut up kwonnie my name isn’t all over him , and I don’t even like him. So GD babe help your self.

GD sighed

GD: Nope im okay I have my eyes on someone else.

He then glanced over towards the bar he saw a cute guy sitting and he made his way over to him.

Kwon just chuckled

JK: That boy is such a flirt, I need to go dance, I’ll see you two later.

Cl and key waved as he walked away.

CL: Well I guess this is my cue to go, my shift’s about to star.

She then walked off leaving Key by himself.

Key looked around the club where he saw a bunch of boys and girls dancing and chatting some were making out furiously . While others were chilling and just listening to the music.

Key sat at a crowded booth and chatted for a while with the other but then he suddenly felt like dancing at the moment so he headed towards the dance floor. As he walked through the crowd of people the music began to change and the base begin to pump out of the speakers causing the whole club to shake as the do began to speak over the music.

CL: Alright you guys it’s about tie again! Yup it’s that time of the month where one lucky winner will get $200.00 bucks yes that’s right I said 200 BIG BANG bucks! . . . If they win that is. Now you may be asking Dj CL how do I win this 200 dollas ? Well it’s simple . Just dance your of f and if the crowd is feelin you when it comes to vote and they scream your name the loudest ya win. IIGHT! Now all my Contestants please step to the center of the dance floor.

Key smiled this sounded like fun, he usually didn’t participate in the contest but tonight he thought hwe should give it a try.

As he stepped to the centrer of the dance floor he saw 3 other people . One was this really cute guy with a killer smile and the other contestants were two girls.

CL clapped as she walked to the center of the floor holding a microphone.

CL: Okay , Okay everybody chill so I can get the names.

She walked towards the two girls that were standing to her left

CL: Okay ladies can II get your names ?

The Taller one answered first “ I’m Angel” And then the shorter one answered “ And I’m Junko” Key had figured from the shorter ones accent that she must have been Japanese.

CL: Okay and now over to my fellas.

She slid to her right

CL: So can I get your names

The so called cutie stared to talk letting out a smooth calm voice “ Just call me Jay.” And then he released a killer smile.

CL: Okay jay you hear that ladies and gentlemen.

She then held the Microphone in front of Key.

CL: And you?

Suddenly a girl in the crowd yelled out.

Girl: I LOVE YOU KEY!!!

And then his other fan girls and boys started yelling and cheering sending random cat calls his way.

Guy: KEY! WILL YOU HAVE MY BABIES !?!

Key chuckled a little before speaking.

K: Yea I am Key and thank you I don’t know who yelled but I love you too.

All the fan girls/boys stated to squeal and yell in excitement

K: And sorry I cant have your babies sir. . .

Everyone chuckled as CL took the mic back and ran back to the DJs booth .

CL: Okay then lets get this party started! The first challenge is Girls Dances!

Suddenly T-aras Bo Peep came on and Key hopped to the middle of the circle first doing the bo peep dance perfectly with his hips swaying smoothly and ‘Paws’ moving in perfect sync with the song.

The as the music switched to Karas “Mister” the crows went crazy as he started to do the dance. He basked in the crowds cheering He quickly over shadowed the two girls who were on the side trying to keep up with the music but were sadly failing. Key smirked as he saw the two girls quickly giving up and returning to the crowd , But he soon frowned when he saw that Mr. Good looking was still keeping up with him.

CL: Okay now for the last round a slow song keep it up guys your doing great!!

Then with another sudden Music change he heard 2pms “ All night long” And began to dance but was soon startled when he felt a pair of hands on his hips. As he then felt warm breath on his ears sending shivers up his spine.

J: Dance with me?

Now Key never considered himself an easy man, but he couldn’t refuse an invitation like this, that would just be plain rude of him . . . Right?
Key nodded as they started to dance . It was sensual and went perfectly with the song, They teased the audience causing the crowd to scream when jay pulled key close enough to look as if their lips were about to share a kiss only to have the crowds dreams shattered when Key gently pushed the guy away from him and turned his back to him. Jay then saw key reach behind himself grabbing his hands and bringing them slowly down his body until; they rested on his slim waist .

As they both swayed from side to side . Jay felt the urge to claim this boy, to make him his in front of all these people, he wanted Key , he wanted him badly and from the looks of it He could tell that Key wanted him too.

Jay the grabbed Key and Turned him around until they were facing each other. He then gently grabbed Keys chin and swiftly placed his lips upon Keys. It was scary and exciting at the same time. Because he didn’t know if key would accept him. But to his pleasure Key kissed back hard , full of lust and passion as the song faded and the crowd cheered while there were some jealous on lookers.

Guy: Oh but I bet your gonna have his babies! You said you loved me! What ever you weren’t that hot anyway . . . . . . . OH WHO AM I KIDDING! I LOVE YOU KEY!!! . . . AND I STILL ANT YOU TO HAVE MY BABIES!

Then the guy fainted . . .

GD tore his lips off of the guys that he had met at the bar and looked down at the guy on the floor.

GD: Yo dude get a hold of yourself.

He then looked and saw Key making out full on with some mystery dude on the dance floor. He then jumped of the guys lap and started cheering.

GD: WHOOO~ GO KEY-VA GET THAT!

Jo kwon was nursing a drink while looking at his best friend who was on the floor he shouted out to him hoping that Key would hear him.

JK: Key you lucky bastard make sure you get his number . . . . And see if he has a hot friend!

CL then spoke over the crowd.

CL: Damn~ I don’t even like dudes but that was hot!~ I guess we have 2 winners Jay and my man Key!

She stepped out the booth and towards the pair.

CL: Okay you 2 here’s the $200.00 split it how ever you like.

She handed Key the money who then turned to the masked man and smiled.

K: 50/50?

J: No beautiful I got what I Wanted you keep the money and buy you something as pretty as you.

He pecked keys lips once more before starting to walk away but Key grabbed hold of his hand.
Key then looked at the guy in his eyes

K: Can I at least see your whole face?

Jay shook his head and looked at key , causing key to pout cutely.

K: Just to let you know I’m not and easy man . . .

Jay chuckled and smiled at key

J: I know your not, Trust me it took me forever to get the courage to come up to you tonight . So believe me when I say I would never think you were easy.

He flashed Key another killer Smile hitting 3 other random girls in the cross fire causing them to scream and swoon at the sight of the two hot guys in front of them. Soon the girls in the club that were straight or even bi started to crowd around the tow making it hard for the two to talk .

Key made one last attempt to snag his lover boy who was by the way an extremely good kisser.

K: When will I be able to see you again?!

Jay smiled and caressed keys face

J: Soon beautiful, very soon.

And with that he kissed Keys hand and fled into the crowd causing key to blush madly and sent all the girls into am ear piercing scream frenzy.

Girls: KYAAAA!~ Key is so cute!!!!

Key held his hand to his chest

K: He was soooooo hot~ He’s my personal Romeo . . . I’M NEVER WASHING THIS HAND EVER!!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hello I’m back and I’m better than ever!!! Lol I don’t know but please comment they are loved thankies.

LUVVERS YOU ALL,

PINKBERRY4EVER