Is this fate?

What if....?

Your POV

" Yah! ~~~~~~ ! " I smirked as I heard someone called me. Shoot, It's them.

I turn back to look at the guys " What do you want? " They just get closer to me, and one of them which his name is Shindong, grabbed my collar.

" Why do you beat up Eunhyuk? " He said, as I look between the guys there's the guy I beat up just now. He's cute. lol " YAH! Answer! "

The leader started kicking on my leg and made me fall " That's just rude you, tomboy! "

 

No one.

 

Seriously. No one dares call me a tomboy. It's really a sensitive word.

 

I wanted to stand up but just end up falling because the cute looking guy which is kinda scary pushed me, and they beat me up like I'm a punching bag. Shoot, I can't do nothing.

" YAH! "

Someone shouted and all of them stopped beating me and looked at the owner of the voice. THIS IS MY CHANCE TO ESCAPE! Slowly, I move a little, eventhough my feet hurt a lot due to those kicking and punching but I really need to get away! Thanks to those people.

" Do you want to be beat up like the tomboy here? " , that just does it. I kicked the one in front of me, Kyuhyun and he just stumbled forward and now, RUN!

The two boys who well, Saved me, just stood still like a rock. As I ran, I grabbed both of their hands and they ran beside me.

" Why are we running? " The handsome and breathtaking guy said. He really took my breath away just by looking at him. Ohmaigod.

" You can stay if you want, I want to run. " I said, inreasing the speed of my steps.They never once let go of my hand, only held my tighter.

And yeah, Our gap and the guys back there is quite far, thanks to me! The one with the small eyes pulled us inside this one small room which I never knew it's existance. We just squeezed ourselves inside, since there's three of us and one really small room. I shouldn't call it small, tiny for the three of us.

The handsome looking guy just smiled " Wow, it's a great experience at school " The other guy just plastered a smile too " Yeah, the best! "

" Hmph, you guys are weird " I scoffed as I look at the both of them, they're handsome. Seriously, they do. How come I haven't seen them before?

" I'm Woohyun, Nam Woohyun "

I just smirked " Never cared about your name " He just smiled and I love how his eye smiles too " Well, at least I don't talk to myself saying how cute someone's eye smile are "

HE CAN READ MY MIND?

" Stop it, Woohyun. You're freaking her. He can't read minds, well girls used to think that about him. " Finally, the handsome one speak up " I'm Myungsoo, call me L "

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This just ain't true. I shouldn't be too friendly with boys. But, I feel so comfortable with the two. They just bring me to the nurse's office to help me clean my wounds and cuts.

" Oh, hyung " Myungsoo said, as we walked in the room. " I need to talk to you for a second "

And now, he left me alone in the room with Woohyun. Well to me, he's cute but just I don't know. I like to be with Myungsoo more. He's more quiet and handsome. lol

" We're alone, in a room " He said, and glancing over me. " You know what that means, right? "

I gulped " W-What? "

" It means, I have to do all this alone. " He said, cleaning my cuts on my leg " Why do you act like a guy? "

" Personal matter " I sighed " I wanted to act like a girl, I'm just scared that I might end up like my mom "

" What happen? "

" Been abused, end up dying "

He look at me, and I look at him. Shoot, my heart is pounding so fast. Why? I can't be falling for him? NO!!

" You got beautiful eyes " He smiled and continued bandaging my cuts.

I just bit my lower lip to hid my over happy smile.

" And I can't just get over it " He held my chin, and kissed the corner of my lips.

He chuckled as he looked at my puzzled expression. Not puzzled, more like in shock. It's like I don't know. My heart just pounds faster.

" Wait, you're a girl, right? "

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo took me out after what Woohyun did to me. We just walk around in a shopping mall.

" Why are you taking me here? " I asked as he just walk beside me.

He just smiled and melt my heart " Yah! Myungsoo! Answer me! "

" Shopping "

We just walk until one guy was about to ran into me, Myugsoo just pull me closer to him which makes my heart beat fast. I can't breath right now!

" Let's go in this one " Myungsoo said, his hands is still on my shoulders. I just faked a smile.

He just went to the clothes section and pulled out a few clothes and forced me to try them on.

" Try them on! It looks good on you " He said, and I just fake a smile.

" But, I don't have any money to buy all this "

" I'll pay it for you, so you go try them "

He just pushed me to the fitting room, and I just do what I was told to.

" I don't understand that kid " I take off my school uniform, boys school uniform and was about to take the shirt Myungsoo picked for me but someone just took the shirt and my school uniform away. Shoot, what's he's trying to do.

" Try this on or come out "

A red dress was thrown inside the fitting room, I took it and look at it with disgust. A dress? Seriously, dude. Seriously?

" Myungsoo! Why do I have to wear this? " I said, before I opened the fitting room's door.

" It's for-" He just gazed at me as I went out of the fitting room. " You look stunning "

" Yeah, right! Why do I have to wear this? "

" You'll be my girlfriend for tonight " He smiled and look at me.

" WHAT? " My eyes widen, he just chuckled " This is serious! "

" Well, I am serious. You'll be my girlfriend for tonight. Well, and for that you have to look like a girl not a boy or you'll be my boyfriend "

" Myungsoo, don't freaking kidding me " I said, looking at him. He just plastered a smile on his face and look at me

" I'm not " He said, and held my hand. Our fingers just intertwined. " ~~~~~~, You're my girlfriend for tonight "

..

..

..

..

Heart, don't pound to hard.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol, what a crappy starting.

Hope you enjoy it. And comment and subscribe!

Don't think I hate Suju, okay? I just think that I may need a little Suju in here ;3

Eunhyuk is so cute got beaten up..Hehe, he's my bias. Lol

Enjoy this gif too.