Final

Coffee or Tea?

Sehun was groaning as soon as he noticed that the side of his bed has become cold, meaning that his beloved one has been awake since God-know-how-long. He rubbed his left eye slowly, trying to adjust the light after hours being away and having fun in the Dreamland.

After struggling for a few minute, he sat on the bed, lips were pouting, hair was messy, and his eyes were closed.

“Oh, you’re awake!” you said, making a slight grin plastered on his baby face.

You were wearing his white shirt without anything underneath but a bra and an underwear. He thought that you look amazingly beautiful today but then he remember that he always told you those words every day, so you’re probably going to be bored if you hear him say that again.

“Do you want a coffee or tea?” you said, after positioning yourself to sit in front of the sleepy man, and chuckles afterwards because his expression was just priceless.

Minseok, however, didn’t answer.

Instead, he pulled you to get back sleep again—and you did, since your power is nothing against him. Comfortably circling his big arm around your waist and naturally hide his face in the crook of your neck, he stayed like that for a couple of minutes before inhaling your scent slowly.

“You,” he murmur slowly, as he pecks your neck softly. “I want you.”