Final

Just the Draft

Sanghyuk is an employee of Jung Enterprise, a nascent company that rose rapidly into one of the biggest company in South Korea. The pioneer of the company, Jung Taekwoon who is also Sanghyuk’s brother in law had civilize a philosophy. Sanghyuk knew it from Hakyeon, his brother and Taekwoon’s soon-to-be-husband. At first Sanghyuk surprised that his brother has Taekwoon as his boyfriend.The first time he knew it was at Hakyeon’s birthday last year. He was so shocked when he saw his boss there and had his hands around his brother’s waist. Hakyeon announced that they had been together for 3 years at that time. And back to the philosophy, Hakyeon said that Taekwoon’s philosophy is ‘You didn’t need knowledge to be success. Work hard and never give up were the one that needed to be success’. Sanghyuk felt motivate by that philosophy. He wondered if that was the reason that the company is be able to dominate the giant companies although Jung Enterprise is a nascent company. Sanghyuk determined that he would work hard to embody the philosophy. He wanted to be like Taekwoon who has success with that philosophy. He renounce his gaming life and focus on work. 

 

One day, Taekwoon called him to his room when he about to went home, he smiled at Sanghyuk and told him to sat on the chair across him “I saw you are developing much that before, Sanghyuk-ah. Keep up the good work” praised Taekwoon. “Yes, hyung. I developed myself in order to be success like you. I got motivate by your philosophy, hyung” said Sanghyuk. Taekwoon chuckled “ I see. I’m happy that my philosophy had motivate someone. Did Hakyeon told you that?” Taekwoon said. “Yes, and the other reason is I want to help you to handle the company  when you’re married later so, my brother can enjoy his married life” Sanghyuk smiled warmly at Taekwoon “How thoughtful of you, Sanghyuk-ah” Said Taekwoon. “ I want to help you handle the company when you are at your honeymoon so, you could enjoy the honeymoon without need to think of this company. Don’t forget to give me nephew or niece soon”Said Sanghyuk with grin at his face. Taekwoon laughed hard at Sanghyuk’s words and they laughrd together. “I mean it, hyung”  Said Sanghyuk after they stopped laughing. Taekwoon felt that Sanghyuk’s personality has no distinction from his brother.both of them has bright personality and they nagged Taekwoon alot. Taekwoon could see Hakyeon in Sanghyuk. But even  though they shared same personality, Taekwoon emphasized that Hakyeon was more choosey than Sanghyuk. Taekwoon smiled for the nth times that day. 

 


“ Sanghyuk-ah” called Taekwoon. “hm?” answered Sanghyuk. “Let’s go to your house together. I miss the chooseyness of your brother” said Taekwoon. “You miss his chooseyness and I miss his cooking” Said Sanghyuk. “let’s nag him together” said Taekwoon. Sanghyuk grinned and agreed. Both of them laughed and left to Cha’s house. Not knowing that Hakyeon would punish everyone who distrub his beauty sleep.

 

 

end