Beginning

Past Present Future

"No matter what happens to us, I'm there when you need me. I will never leave you even though I'm blind, deaf or disabled, it is my job to protect you and encourage you for your decisions. Even though I'm dead, remember I'm still here with you though you can't see me. I will stick with you forever 'till death, and I'm hoping that I will be the someone you'll be facing in front of the altar. I love you so much, Yoon"


It's been years since she last saw him. The first love of hers that she would never forget. Even though she might be hallucinating or dreaming but she can still remember her face when they were still in teens. They promised together that they will be together forever but it seemed like everything has to change.


"I have a shoulder for you to cry on, I have two ears to hear what you say and I have my mind and heart to understand. You're old enough to make the decisions of your life, but I'm still here to help you. We're best friends, right? I'm always here"


The face of her first love suddenly vanished. In the matter of seconds, another face was drawn into the blank space. It was the one who vowed to take care and love her for the rest of her life. He was the one who protected her like a Father and a rightful Husband. 


There will always be two men waiting for her despite their mistakes and burden to her. She believes promises are meant to be broken to get things easier thank it should be. But plans changed and everything has to be destroyed with promises left behind. 


"This the end of us, I'm... I'm sorry. I don't know why but I have to do this for us, it's better to leave you than making ourselves suffer at future. Please wait for me. Even though I will not be there to hear her or his first words, to guide them on their first steps, to cheer on their achievements, to teach them and everything else but my flesh and blood still remains on him or her"


"Give me a chance, I can heal the stripes of your heart. He doesn't deserves you, and you're not one of a kind woman who only seeks a man with a background. So please, give me a chance. Give me a chance to prove to you that I'm more better than him. I really love you, Yoona"

 


"I will be the father even though it's not my child"


"Will you marry me?"


"I do"


"It's not what you think! I love you, let me explain!"


"If you want divorce, you decide. It's my fault but I'm going to take you guys back to me"


Her life became more complicated. Her marriage shattered just because of a one night stand of her husband. Of course it's a sin, she was the wife yet her husband accidentally slept with someone. Those were the last words he gave her after getting out of their house.


But problems became more complicated when He came back again but not as the person she knew before. Someone she wanted to punch, kick and kill because he just left her but feelings still remained on her.


"It's been years, Yoon Ah-ssi. I'm very pleased to meet you here"

 

Soaked in her own sweat, Yoona blinked her eyes after hearing the two voices that bother her dreams the most. It's been months since she had been ignoring those men who were trying to get her, yet to her relief, God seemed to give her a month of rest from running away from those idiots that are still chasing for her. 


It's been a year since her divorce with her ex-husband and two months later after the divorce, she met someone she shouldn't meet but a pair of boys who she call her sons told her that they met someone whom they're calling Daddy. Later on, she's always receiving letters and some chocolates on her office. Some from her Ex-husband and some from no one but her Ex or the one her twins call Daddy.


"Mommy?" She snapped from her reverie when she heard a small sleepy voice from the door way. There, stood her oldest, yawning and rubbing his left eye with his weird frog doll on his right arm. Looking at her son, his face and his actions. She couldn't deny that he really got it from his father.


'Keroro... You damn doll, How I wished my son shouldn't have seen you' then she glared at it making the young man on the door shiver at her gaze.


"Ma?" A bit tanned version of the other one came into the sight doing the same thing except for that he is dragging his big Mickey Mouse doll.


'Not you too, Mickey Mouse...'


"MOMMY!!!" She almost fell from her bed when her sons called her from spacing out. 70 percent of sleepy people space out at morning or afternoon but of course that's not her reason, the adult version of the twins are the reason.


"Yes, boys? It's still..." She yawned and look at her high class digital clock on her night stand. "Five-thirty three in the morning" with that, she plopped her self on her bed again to have peaceful sleep without an ounce of nightmare she just had.


"Mom! It's already 7:35 in the morning, and you have a meeting with the Seo Corperation at 9!" Junhyun, the oldest, reminded his mom who seemed to space out for several times in a hour.


"Yeah, mommy. You promised to take us with you in work" Jaehyun pouted. Yoona can't help but to chuckle at her boys' cuteness, despite the past she wished not to happen. They were the light of her future, the green light on the traffic of the rough road. 


"Okay, be ready at fifteen minutes. I'll be taking a bath and I will cook your favorite omelet" Yoona smiled at them as she ushered them to get out of her room for some privacy. Junhyun and Jaehyun are the most precious gifts that were given to her, a pair of hopes that gave her courage to get over her past and face her present and future. Even though Yoona committed a biggest mistake in her life, somehow God seemed to give her a chance to live a new life instead of giving her a consequence.


"MOMMY FASTER!!! IM HUNGRY!!!" Hearing her youngest son's shout, she chuckled to herself. It's like a new beginning for her to start this day with her twins.


•••••

 

"Mom?" A small and soft voice was heard behind her. Yoona turn her head to the side to see Junhyun looking back at her with his round adorable doe eyes.


"Yes, baby? Mommy's done cooking" Yoona smiled at her son and put her attention back to the cooked omelet. She transferred the said food on a huge plate and place on the table where Jaehyun is patiently waiting like a young master waiting for his servant to feed him.


"Mommy can I ask something?" Junhyun started, Yoona just hummed in response while Jaehyun just silently started eating while listening to his hyung.


"Of course you can, baby boy. What is it?" Yoona replied before shoving a spoon of rice and omelet into .Junhyun is more mature than kids around his age, he's still four yet he already knows how to divide and speak English fluently. 'He's more into his father's good side' Yoona thought.


"About Seo Corp., hmm... Daddy's last name is Seo right? Can we attend your meeting too?" Yoona almost gulped her food down . She wanted to protest however the youngest of them shouted in agreement. 


'For sure, fate is playing with me'


"Yes! Mommy, can we? Please?Pretty please? I want to meet daddy! I promise I will be a good boy" Jaehyun clasped both of his hands and pleaded to his mother. Yoona doesn't know how to answer this, what if someone will catch them? It might be on the headline and the news later on.


"I'm sorry, boys. I can't" the boys wailed at her answer. "You know that Mommy is popular here, right? And your daddy too. If some one will catch us, you guys will be in danger"


"What do you mean, Ma?" Jaehyun frowned.


"If the people know that we're your parents, others might kidnap you or kill you for our money. You don't want that right? We might send you away from Korea to keep you safe" Junhyun and Jaehyun stayed silent as they get what their mother mean. No wonder they have bodyguards and well-trained butlers.


"Daddy's popular too?" Jaehyun exclaimed.


"Eh?" The other confused one just look at his mother curiously.


"Aish... Are we going to my work or are we continuing my stories?" Yoona sighs as she getting irritated by the twins' questions about their father.


"Continue!" The twins slammed the table in a cute but bossy manner earning Yoona's gasp in surprise.


"Fine" the young mother gave up. "Me and your father we're once teen models as we're still doing our work as heirs of our own company. I stopped working after I got married to your Appa, you guys we're still embryos forming in my womb. Your daddy still work 'till now but in just a mean time"


"Mom, you know what?" Junhyun smirked. Yoona gulped down her saliva as she waits for her son to spit out the words. 


"You know Daddy better than Appa, I like Daddy more. He's awesome!" Junhyun yelled as he raised both of his arms in the air as if he's cheering for someone. 


Innocent Jaehyun intrudes, "I want a baby brother, Ma! I'll tell Daddy I want one!"