final --

Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was a pretty shade of blue and the grass was oddly greener than usual. "Hey hop onto my back! I'll carry you and we'll fly!" A boy in his teens shouts happily, rushing over to a slim beautiful girl of his age. "Okay!" The girl replies cheerfully and he carries her with ease.

"I wanna fly, baby, fly with you~" He sings as he carries her, running around on the grass patch. "We're gonna fly~" The girl sings perfectly as she holds his neck with one arm and stretches out the other to feel the wind. "I just wanna be with you~" He sings too as he spins around some more. The two play around for awhile more before lying on the grass together, hands entwined. "I just wanna be with you~" She sings too and he extends out his arms, reaching for the skies. "Fly~" He sings and the girl smiles at him. "Ahh the sky is so pretty, don't you think?" She smiles up at the sky, admiring the cotton-candy like clouds. "Yeah." He replies and then continues, "And you're my pretty girl forever okay?" "Yeah."

And then everything disappears and turns into a huge confusing mess of black, grey and white. Voices are heard. There was screaming and sounds of glass shattering.

"Jaebum why?!"

"Seulgi we can't be together, we're from two different clans! Don't look for me again."

"What are you talking about?! Jaebum, please!"

"Listen, we're 17, not a bunch of happy-go-lucky kids. We're from rival clans, you just don't know me. I dated you for information. I made used of your dumb brain and gullible heart. Your clan puts my clan where my loved ones are, in danger, so I will destroy all of you, I swear. Don't look for me again."

"Am I not your loved one?!"

"I already said, I pretended to like you. Now go before I kill you with my own hands."

"Do you really want to do this?"

"Do you really think I wouldn't dare?"

In the dark, there was a silhouette of a boy pointing a gun at a girl followed by a loud explosion, several man carrying the girl away, an ear-piercing "I hate you!" before every turns black...

Jaebum jerks up, feeling weak all over. His head is spinning and he can't make out just where on earth he is. He had THE dream again. The dream that has always been haunting him. Her voice that always haunt him. She who always haunt him. He sits on the mattress that he woke up on, thinking of what happened 10 years ago.

He fell in love with her. His parents are the clan masters of ASSAIL, which he is now in charge of (which his grandparents were also clan masters of previously...) He hid the fact that he fell in love with her. Especially since she is the daughter of the clan masters of EXILE, their rivalry clan. The two clans have been at each other's throat for many years. It is simply forbidden. No arguments needed. When he turned 17, his parents found out and threatened to kill her. He honestly couldn't cared if his clan killed anyone else in EXILE, but just not her. Not. Her. He lied to them that it was all for show. His parents then made him ask her out to meet and end it off. He knew that men from ASSAIL were all watching them, but had no idea they were actually waiting to attack and finish off the girl. But by then, EXILE had gotten news and had men watching her too. And when the 17 year old boy pointed his gun at her - which he honestly had no intention to pull the trigger because it was all to show the people in his clan - the men watching the girl threw grenade and rescued her away. The last thing he heard from her was her ear-piercing and extremely full of hurt and anger "I hate you!".

"Where the heck am I?" He mutters, shaking off what was in his head, those painful memories. The room stops spinning and he scans around. He's in an extremely run down room where the paint on the walls is chipping and there are bullet holes in them. There are rags everywhere and a huge cobweb at the corner of the ceiling. Disgusting, but he's used to it now. He's 27 and now the clan leader of ASSAIL after all.

Just then, he hears an ear-piercing scream. And then followed by another. And another. With a series of "Help!" "Get off me!" in between. "What the..." He says and gets up to his feet, grabbing a dagger that he found on the table by the door. He exits and follows the sound. It led him up to the second floor in this dilapidated building. He still has know idea why he ended up there, but for some reason he did and he'll really just leave it as that. The screams got louder with every step he took and he found himself standing outside another old looking room. He peers in the transparents part of the door and sees a man in ASSAIL uniform on top of the screaming girl.

It was obvious what's going on. .

As much of a thug and whatnot that Im Jaebum can be, he has absolutely zero tolerance for abuse like that. He kicks down the door and barks at the man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter