FINAL

Long Distance Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I’m sorry for the late update. It took longer time than I predicted.

Thank you for you all the subscribers! I hope the whole story wouldn’t make you upset.

English is not my second language. So, I’m sorry if there’s any grammar error.

Did I told you that this story is dedicated to my sisters?

Well, Nanii-ya, Leo-ya, Nina-unnie.. I’m sorry if this story is out you’re your expectation. Give me your opinion, please..

This story is inspired from this amazing art that touch my heart deeply. http://www.boredpanda.com/what-its-like-to-be-in-a-long-distance-relationship-viola-wang/

For last! Enjoy reading and comment please.. :3

.

.

Inside a bedroom with baby blue themed, there was a cute and tiny boy sitting on his study chair. Looking at the chess board on his study table in front of him.

The chees pieces were neat, either black or white. Unfortunately, the tiny boy who was wearing cow patterned pajamas was alone. No one, neither in front of him nor in his apartment.

Kim Jinhwan –the boy’s name, sighed heavily. He missed him. Very. Jinhwan missed his boyfriend, Kim Hanbin.

They had been 2 years apart by time and distance because Hanbin was continuing his college at USA. That was not what they wanted to go through, this long distance relationship.

That time, Hanbin accidentally entered a demo for scholarship program at a university in Los Angeles, and how shocked they were when the demo was accepted and Hanbin received a full scholarship.

Hanbin initially wanted to refuse, but because of the encouragement he received from Jinhwan –his beloved, he finally accepted the scholarship. And took the risk which was they had to live million miles away from each other…

Actually, there was not much trouble, the problem was the time zones difference of where they lived!

When Jinhwan was doing his activity, Hanbin was sleeping, and vice versa. It Made their communication a little bit difficult, they could just skype at the weekends.

And weekend was the day after tomorrow.

Jinhwan really missed Hanbin. Did Hanbin miss him too?

###

22 October 20xx GMT+9, Seoul, South Korea

2 p.m.

“Happy Birthday, honey!!!”, said Jinhwan cheerfully. He was wearing a birthday hat and was holding a cupcake with a candle at the top.

 “Thanks, bae. I love you so much.”, said Hanbin from the opposite line, he also was holding a piece of cake with candle.

“Love you too. I miss you.”

“Same here. I wish you were here.”, said Hanbin. He really wanted Jinhwan to be right there beside him in this important day.

“Me too.” Jinhwan smiled.

They were communicating, using skype then. They were celebrating Hanbin’s birthday. Although it was 2pm at Jinhwan’s apartment, Hanbin’s place had just hit 12am…!!

For Hanbin and Jinhwan, the space and time difference between them wasn’t a big deal, it never changed their relationship. They still could celebrate important events in their lives…

Yesterday, 7th October, they were celebrating their 4th anniversary. It’s been 4years in their journey of love. 2years side by side, and 2years –even not whole, they were apart.

You all just need to know these things…

Hanbin loves Jinhwan, Jinhwan loves Hanbin, they believe in each other and that’s more than enough.

###

Right now, Jinhwan was walking towards supermarket to buy his monthly need.

Jinhwan stepped along the towering shelves. He took some of his favorite boxes of milk, several boxes of cheese, breads and jams…

Chocolate or Strawberry?

Chocolate? Hanbin loves chocolate, doesn’t he?

Jinhwan took 2 jars of chocolate jam and a jar of strawberry jam. With this, his monthly expenditure was complete. Then, Jinhwan made his way towards the cashier counter…

By a glance, Jinhwan saw something.

Choco-cone? Hanbin loves Choco-cone, right?

Gosh! Why did a lot of things remind him of Hanbin? Did he really miss that Mickey Mouse hardcore fan this much?

Mickey Mouse! Oh God!

That’s how every little thing reminded Jinhwan of Hanbin…

Long Distance is really something…

###

“Babe, there’s something I want to tell you.”, said Hanbin.

Currently, Jinhwan and Hanbin were doing their weekend routines. Skyping…

After a long time, they talked about so many things, Hanbin finally started serious talk about them.

“Yes, sir. I’m listening.”

“When was the last time that I visited you or you visited me?”, asked Hanbin.

Jinhwan’s heart started beating fast… Don’t tell him that this was…

“Uhmm… 4 or 5 months ago? I don’t know. I don’t really remember.”

“Well, next month I have holiday. So…”

“Uhhh… Don’t tell me! You’re coming here?”

“That’s what I was about to tell you.”

“You… Are you serious? You’ll come back to Korea?”

“Yeah. I’m home for a week.”

“YEEEAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, HANBIN!!!”

That’s it. Their conversation continued after Jinhwan jumped up and down on his bed out of joy and happiness…

Hanbin will be home, and there are no other interesting things than that…

The next few days Jinhwan was busy counting down the days until Hanbin’s arrival… 

###

D-day…

Jinhwan was grooming in his room, he was wearing a white t-shirt wrapped in a long dark blue coat, skinny black jeans and red sneakers plugged his tiny feet. His pink-brown hair was covered by black beanie –Hanbin’s gift.

Hanbin, hm?

Today was the day Hanbin will be home for vacation. Well, it was only a week, after that they had to get separated again for months. But that’s not important. The important thing for now was that he had to pick Hanbin up from the airport.

Gosh! Jinhwan’s heart was beating hard. Just like when he fell in love with Hanbin. And Hanbin kept making Jinhwan fall for him even more and more.

He took his cellphone and his wallet, and then walked toward the front door. Grabbed the car keys from the box near the door, and was ready to picked up his lover.

Airport.

Jinhwan was waiting for Hanbin at one of the arrival gates, Hanbin had told him that he will come from this gate, but since then Jinhwan hadn’t found Hanbin anywhere. Though, he had been standing there for more than an hour…

Was Hanbin’s flight delayed? Why didn’t he tell me? Aish! That boy really!

As Jinhwan was thinking about various possibilities of why Hanbin hadn’t appeared yet, he got shocked by a pair of sturdy arms back hugging him…

Jinhwan opened his mouth, ready to curse, but immediately shut it as he inhaled the familiar fragrance of person behind him…

Aqua fresh. It’s really clear who owned this kind of smell…!!!

“I missed you, Hyung.” The sound of husky voice and Hanbin’s warm breath on his neck, made Jinhwan creep. He turned around and hugged the strapping body of someone he loved, Jinhwan buried his face in the crook of Hanbin’s neck…

“Me too.” Jinhwan whispered. “You don’t have any idea how much I missed you every day when we were apart.”

“I do. ‘Cause I felt the same way as you. Even more.”

“We missed each other… That’s the end.”

Hanbin pulled away from Jinhwan to see his cute face clearly. His nose was red and his eyes teary, he kissed Jinhwan’s forehead, then his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, and his heart shaped-mole…!!

Ohh, how much he missed Jinhwan’s face and smooth body.

Hanbin smiled gently, and Jinhwan’s cheek before lowering his head to kiss Jinhwan’s plump lips…

They did not move. Exploding their feeling that had been buried for a long time. No lust… Only love and longing.

“I love you so much, Hyung.” Hanbin said after breaking their kiss, then re-draw Jinhwan in his warm embrace. Hanbin really missed Jinhwan’s tiny figure.

###

They had arrived to Jinhwan’s apartment. Hanbin was sitting on a couch while watching television. Jinhwan was in the kitchen, preparing their dinner.

“Babe, where did you put my bag?”, asked Hanbin.

“Which bag?” Jinhwan answered –a bit yelling, from the kitchen.

“My backpack!”

“Well, I don’t know. Maybe in the bedroom…”

Then Hanbin stepped toward his –as well Jinhwan’s, room, and found his backpack on Jinhwan’s desk, he opened the bag and took something out of it…

“You got it?” Jinhwan asked from the door frame. He had finished cooking and wanted to check on Hanbin’s condition.

“Yeah. I found it.” Hanbin answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter