Chapter 1 - Frenemies Forever!

Faking Since Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, WEN!!”

 

Irene looked at disgust at the cute couple near the bulletin board again. She didn’t like seeing the sight of Wendy and Seulgi together. She just didn’t like. Especially when Seulgi is her ex girlfriend and Wendy was the one who s Seulgi away from her.

 

Wendy was casted as Snow White for their school’s upcoming Snow White play for the next month. Irene was sure that Wendy will start rehearsing for it the next two weeks. Snow White is a big production and it has many lines, many songs. Why bother ask Irene why she knows all of this? She was once casted as Snow White, but ever since Wendy came along everything she has was taken away.

 

Wendy came here 2 years ago. She got a special scholarship offer from the school’s President. Of course she took it, SM Academy is just the most popular school here in Korea for music. At first that Wendy came here, Irene didn’t mind her. Irene majored in acting while Wendy majored in music so Irene thought that they won’t even see each other’s faces.

 

But no. Every student here in SM Academy has to take Acting classes. And Wendy wasn’t lacking in that department. She was talented, she knows how to act. She even topped the acting class for two consecutive years already. and Irene can still remember when she still reigned it over Wendy before when the younger wasn’t here yet. Ever since Wendy came in the school, always got the female leads in all the productions of the school.

 

But that’s not the last thing to mind. Wendy majored in music. And no doubt, Wendy has the most prestine, most beautiful and most amazing voice here in SM Academy. Wendy has the widest vocal range in their academy. She knows how to play almost every instrument.

 

Irene didn’t mind that matter of course. She wasn’t involved in music so much. But she liked rapping, and was crowned as the rap goddess of the school. But heck, Wendy was actually pretty talented in the rapping class and she was now known for her amazing rapping of Fantastic Baby. She also knows how to beatbox. Writing and composing songs were also a talent of Wendy.

 

Wendy was the queen of the school and Irene didn’t like that. She wanted that title for herself.

 

“Thanks Seulgi-ah,” Wendy replied at her girlfriend. Irene almost chocked on the burger she was eating when she saw Seulgi point at her cheeks. As if asking Wendy to kiss it. And there, Wendy kissed it just as Seulgi asked.

 

Irene rolled her eyes at them as the two went out walking hand in hand. Irene wanted to tear their hands apart. She wanted to chop Wendy to pieces. She might look quiet, but Irene has actually killed the girl 3 times in her head. She just hates Wendy.

 

“If looks could kill, Irene.” Irene looked at her best friend, Joy who just commented that sentence. She gave Joy her killer glare but Joy wont tolerate that. Instead, she looked back at Irene and glared at her. Matching Irene’s glares. And believe it or not, it was Irene who gave up.

 

“Why the are you here?” She asked her best friend. Joy just gave her the i-saw-what-you-did-there look. Irene looked at Joy in the eye straight. She didn’t want to mess with Joy now that it is lunch. Her time would be wasted if she would waste it to this nonsense girl.

 

Joy sat on the other chair next to her and looked at her too. “You were checking Seulgi out earlier. Come on, she’s with Wendy already. Stop hoping.” She mocked Irene. And the older didn’t like what she said. She wasn’t checking Seulgi out. That’s the truth.

 

“I wasn’t checking her out.” Irene told Joy and munched the burger again. Joy smirked at her and she knew that teasing smirk. Joy was gonna be on today.

 

“If you weren’t checking Kang out earlier, then you must have been checking her little girlfriend out then. Cant blame you, Wendy’s quite the ideal girl.” Joy said. she did believe Irene when she said that she wasn’t checking Seulgi out. Bcause Irene wasn’t blushing.

 

But right now, Irene was blushing. It wasn’t because she liked Wendy the way she liked Seulgi before, maybe that’s why, but a large thinking of Joy thinks that Irene was blushing because it was the truth. Irene always blushes when it’s truth time.

 

“You were checking her out, I see it.” Joy said and sipped on the frappe she got from the canteen earlier. irene gave her a death glare again.

 

So maybe Joy was right, Irene was checking her out. but there’s no way she’s gonna admit it.

 

“S-So what? I wasn’t checking her out, for your information. Why would I check out a ?” Irene denied all the way with such strong words. It was rude to call someone a but Irene means it. irene thinks its the truth.

 

Wendy was only a week old here in SM Academy, but she was already dating Byun Baekhyun that time. Then a month after she dumped Baekhyun, she started dating Kim Suho. Then a month after she dated Xi Luhan. 3 months after she dated Oh Sehun. And Sehun and her seemed to last for a year. That’s a relief. In a few months, she dated the whole EXO clan.

 

Now, rumors say that Seulgi and her are dating. Though they never confirmed it, it was pretty obvious in everyone’s eyes.

 

“She isn’t a , Irene. She dumped all her boyfriends because they were all cheating on her.” Joy explained to Irene but Irene’s smirk grew bigger only. Then that’s great if everyone cheats on her. that is fantastic.

 

“She deserves it.”

 

 

--

 

Irene stepped on Mr. Lee Min Ho’s class regularly with a smug look as always. And today was not an exception. She just saw Seulgi wrapping her arms around Wendy’s shoulders again. What a freaking ugly view. Irene believes that Seulgi should be wrapping her arms around a lamp post.

 

Soon, every student in the class entered the room. Including the smelly ones, the ugly ones, the pretty ones and the wannabe ones. They are all here and Irene isn’t happy to breathe the same air as them. She’s just so unlucky.

 

“ty people,” Irene muttered under her breath as everyone sat on their seats. Thankfully, Joy came on the rescue and sat on Irene’s side before anyone does. Irene might have punched the person who will dare to sit with her. She really will.

 

“Good afternoon, sassy queen.” Joy greeted her best friend wittily as she sipped on the frappe that she bough again. Joy was a frappe addict, everyone knows it. Even her father, Satan.

 

“Good afternoon to you too, frappe queen.” Irene greeted her best friend back. She decided to fiddle with her notebook and write some death notes about Wendy and Seulgi. She liked writing death notes. It sometimes comes true when its christmas.

 

Soon, Mr. Lee finally entered the room and he stood in the front. There was a this huge, a bit of oval stage with a blackboard on the other side of it in the front. Usually used when Mr. Lee needs someone to perform. Mr. Lee stepped on the oval stage and smiled.

 

“Good afternoon students. Did you all have a good lunch?” Mr. Lee asked his students. Everyone answered yes at his question and he smiled again. He was going to discuss something in the class.

 

“Students, everyone knows about the Snow White play next month. And I want you all to congratulate Wendy for snagging the role of Snow White in the play. Please give her a round of applause.” Mr. Lee requested. As expected, everyone clapped in happiness for her. they always give her all the love.

 

“Your rehearsals will start in two weeks, Ms. Son.” Mr. Lee noted to Wendy. Wendy smiled at him back. Irene could only roll her eyes at the two. Favoritism.

 

“Today, we are gonna adapt a scene from Peter Pan.” Mr. Lee suggested and all the students nodded their heads in ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter