Lover's Park

♚ Lover's Park ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Story:

 It was a sunny day. Nickhun was walking down the hall with a smile on his lips. He was carrying his things and went to his locker. Unlocking it, he put his things back on the locker and locked again before walking out of their building.

Nickhun is a fourth year college student. He put on a lot of effort just to come to Seoul. He begged his parents to let him study in Seoul where he met someone whom he didn't expect to love right now. Yes. He has a lover and a guy.

He already acknowledge himself as gay but he doesn't mind it at all. The whole school knew about them. It was hard at first but the school came to acknowledge it. Nickhun was happy when troubles stopped coming on his love away.

He went to a pastry shop after exiting the school. He had been keeping money to buy a chocolate cake for his lover when it is his birthday. He was happy when his money was enough to buy the same chocolate cake he loved and he wanted his lover to taste it.

Looking for the particular cake, he saw it and it was beautifully baked. It was a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and an icing rose at the top. "Excuse me Sir, is there anything you want?" The cashier asks when she saw Nickhun looking at the chocolate cake.

Nickhun replied a smile and nodded. "I would like to buy this cake." He said and pointing at the chocolate cake he saw. The cashier nodded and took out the cake. "Can you please write a happy birthday on it?" He requested.

"Of course." The cashier said. "Would you like to make it Sir or we do it?" The cashier asks with a smile on her face. Nickhun nodded and said he wanted to do it. He was guided on the back of the store where the workers baked the cakes being displayed on the store.

The sweet smell was lingering around the closed room. He was soon given the things he needed. He made his own style in writing and he was being praised by the workers in there. They were amazed on how Nickhun is good at writing and designing the cake.

Nickhun said thank you and the cashier put the cake on the box. He paid and smiled. He went out after paying and he was humming a random song. "He must waiting for me now." He whispered to himself and giggled before walking towards his destination.

Nickhun and his lover planned to meet at the place where they first met. They met because of the chocolate cake.

Flashback

Little Nickhun was holding his chocolate cake for his snack. He was eating it after playing on the ground. He was sitting on the bench and eating happily. Then some group of boys walk in front of him. He looked up and saw them smirk.

The little leader of the group smirk and raised his hand sideways making little Nickhun's chocolate cake fell. Tears started to form on his small eyes and he cried. The bullies laughed at him and picked on him that made little Nickhun cried more.

His parents weren't there because they were at the other side of the park. It was a big park, an amusement park to be specific. He cried and the bullies kept on teasing him. "You're such a cry baby." The bullies said and little Nickhun cried some more.

The bullies were laughing at him. "Yah!" Someone shouted. "What are you doing?! You bullies." The mysterious boy said. He run towards them and punch them on the face. The bullies cried and ran away. The mysterious boys turned to little Nickhun and smiled.

He smiled and put his hands on little Nickhun's shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asks. Little Nickhun could see the little worry from the mysterious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter