Hot Times

Hot Times

- I'm going to kill them! - I scream watching the television screen before I throw the remote control against the wall behind the device.
- Jongwoon hyung, calm..-
- No, do not tell me to calm down, ! - I interrupt Leeteuk with a grim look.
- It's right to be angry, Yesung, but that does not mean that you can treat Jungsoo like you just did.- Heechul say arching an eyebrow and putting his hand on his hip.
I can not believe it! With this weather they send him out dressed like that?! Even if it's more right if I say undressed like that. And the others are telling me to stay calm?!? But are not also them pissed?
I am about to open my mouth again but Ryeowook puts a hand on my shoulder and intimates me to keep quiet. At first, I do not understand, then I look at the leader and everything is clear. Leeteuk is holding back his tears. I bite my lips and I approach him, hugging him.
- Sorry Eeteuk hyung. It is not your fault and I should not shout at you.-
I hear him sobbing in my arms before speaking. - I'll talk to the manager and the stylist. Now we can not do nothing.- And with that, he goes to shut himself in the room of Donghae, and Heechul followed by, trying to calm him.
Donghae and Hyukjae, that were closed in the room and with my screams they came out, now are busy in the kitchen with Ryeowook, giving orders on what to do. Sungmin, worried about his best friend, continues to get up from the couch to go in the room and then back into the living room, hoping to see appear the person that is making him worried. Siwon is on the phone with Kangin and, from the screams you can hear from the phone, I understand that he also saw the scene from the military dorm. Shindong tries to calm Sungmin while eating potato chips
stay calm! As soon as he arrives, he'll hear me. Oh if he's going to hear mel! I'm not going to stay calm. He must take care of himself, that idiot!
 
An hour later we hear the front door open and see the idiot enter, looking around surprised by the presence of all of us.
- Hi guys.- he greets while taking off his shoes.
- Hello. It went well?- Donghae questions jumping on him.
- Uh, yes? -
- Why it sounds like a question?- begins Eunhyuk circling, from behind, the waist of the fool.
- Because you are behaving very strangely.- he simply answers as he sees Sungmin and Ryeowook approaching him calmly.
- Kyuhyun ..-
I used a cool tone on purpose. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I wonder seriously what he has in mind. It is so hard to refuse, when with us he always refuse?!
- Kyuhyunnie, we did a hot soup. Come to eat.- Ryeowook invites him.
I presume Kyuhyun is going to refuse because he opens his mouth, but Sungmin trims him a slap.
- You are going to eat so shut up.- he orders peremptory.
Kyuhyun does not reply. He follows the two cooks in the kitchen and begins to eat. Donghae and Eunhyuk are near him and I only now understand what they're doing. They are warming him. Of course I could also do it but no, I'm stubborn and I want to follow my plans.
Kyuhyun finishes eating and is being dragged by the others in the living room, to watch a program on television. As soon as he sits on the couch, Eunhyuk sits down to his right with Donghae lying on top of him and over the maknae; Sungmin sits at the foot of the youngest and Ryeowook sits to his left. There is no place for me. Well, it means that tonight his room will be off limits to everyone.
I leave a note to Ryeowook in the room, telling him that I'm going to sleep in Kyuhyun's room and to also tell it to Sungmin. I know he will do what I told him without questioning me. With my pajama in one hand, I head to the maknae's room and, after I changed my clothes, I jump on his bed and wait for him. I know the waiting will not be long because, come on, he will be dead tired. My intent is just to surprise him, not to tire him. Maybe.
A few minutes later, Kyuhyun comes into the room and I see him wince a moment. Oh well, I put him in awe. Good for me. I smile mischievously and I look at him in a provocative manner.
- Hyung ... I would like to sleep.-
- I know Kyu.-
- But if you're on the bed ... - he replies, pointing out the obvious.
- Can't I sleep here? After all, we've done other times.-
- Oh okay. You win this time because I want to lie down and sleep, and I'm willing to do anything to do it.- he says, starting to undress.
- Oh, I'm also willing to do anything to do it..- I whisper while watching him undress.
He gives me the back, of course. He does not want anyone to look at his bare chest from after the accident, so he always changes giving his back to us, or at least he tries to avoid being seen. Well, sorry to say this but.. I saw everything and I do not mind at all, indeed.. I will make him feel handsome again, a very attractive man, an object of desire.
"Hurry up, get out of those pants!", I think as he suspends his hands over his zip.
- Hy-hyung.-
- Tell me, Kyu.- I answer watching him. He has the tips of the ears red, it means that he is embarrassed.
- You .. Ca-can you help me? My fingers are numb.-
Yes, numb fingers. If you want so badly my hands on you, you just have to say it. Without answering I get up and go ahead. He covers my eyes before I can look at his scars, and with the other free hand he brings my hands to the zipper of his pants.
I bite my lips because I would like to jump on him, but first I have to do what I have promised: warm him. I lower the zipper, feeling his breath on my hair. He frees my eyes from the hand and turns to put on his pajamas. When he finishes, he tooks my hand and makes me lie down. After finding a comfortable position, Kyuhyun lies down in front of me, without touching me.
- You can touch me. I do not bite! - "Not yet," I add while I see him moving closer to me.
Kyuhyun hugs me and buries his face in my chest. I ruffled his hair and hug him back. We remain in that position for a few minutes, before he decides to talk.
- Why do you want to sleep here, hyung?-
- Because I wanted to warm you up in my own way.-
- And how is your way? -
- Like this.- I answer bringing him closer to me, as far as possible, and putting one leg over his.
I see Kyuhyun smile satisfied before he raises his head and looks at me with a mischievous look.
- I know another way to warm me up.- he announces before beginning to shower me with kisses.
What the hell is he doing ?! I mean, it's not that I do not like it but.. My plan was just to warm him up, not to finish... doing anything else. But since I'm a fool, madly in love for this lunatic of a maknae, I decide to give up. Explain to the others the love marks we'll have will be a little difficult but now I do not care. What I want is just to lay my lips on his and lose myself in my thoughts.
- Wait.- Kyuhyun says, distancing me with his hands on my chest. I look at him quizzically. - This means that you like me? -
- Oh, Baby Kyu, you're so insightful. And with a delay of a few years, for understanding it.- I say, slapping him on the arm. I spread my smile. - From the first time I saw you, Baby Kyu.- I add sincerely.
He smiles mischievously. - Oh. Me too, from the first time I saw you. You were so... cute! - he comments, drawing circles over my shirt.
- Listen, little devil, you can say to Ryeowook and Sungmin cute; I'm y, and you know that.- I reply before attacking his lips.
Needless to say, we spend all night exchanging the affection that we have lost over the years - at one point we lost the shirts and pants, and I could see his body; scars or not, he is always perfect! - and saying sweet words that would make you appear cavities; I hope for the guys to have been able to sleep.
 
- Ah, Kyu, next time you dress so light for an outside concert in the middle of winter ... I come to you to warm you up both before and after it in the dressing room, you understand? - I threaten him.
- If you warm me up that way.. I'll make sure to make me dress so light other times.- he replies biting my lower lip.
- Stupid Maknae. You could get sick.- I say again seriously while playing with his hair.
- I know. But this and many more for the ELFs... and for me to be warmed up by you.- he admits slipping a hand down my back, until he reaches my and grabs it.
I release a groan. ! This boy will make me mad.
- ELFs do not want you suffering from hypothermia... and me neither.-
- Okay hyung. Next time I refuse.- he grants me at the end, looking at me with his dark eyes, that right now remind me of a deer.
- Damn Kyu! Shut up and kiss me!- I order him, approaching his lips and beginning a kiss that lasts a few minutes.
He backs off first, laying a hand gently on my cheek and smiling sincerely. I love him so much. And I love very much the fact that we are alone, together, with no one that...
- Breakfast is ready, you lovebirds. Pull up your asses and come to eat! - Sungmin shouts from outside the room. In the background I can clearly hear the screams of Leeteuk, exalted, that keeps saying "My KyuKyu grew; he is all a man now. "
.. Forget it!