1/1

90 Minutes and Extra 20 Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu does really hate sport especially football.

He doesn’t fond of sport that required overkilling physical movements or too much strength used into the games and he couldn’t even find any interesting things about sports.

This is the absolute uninteresting stuffs to him.

What’s so fun about those sport things? Sunggyu just didn’t get it.

Kicks the ball around till the time ends, running over the field back to the forth, and sweating grossly – no, no, no he still doesn’t understand the concept of those tiring things.

However, there’s – Seongyeol chased Sunggyu over harshly with a strong force, running quicker to overtake the older male and eventually blocked the latter with his whole body opened wild – technically sacrificing his body to get the older male in front of him.

But this is Kim Sunggyu who has literally zero tolerance when it involved with outdoor and being moving around tirelessly.

“Hyung, please. Only this time.”

Seongyeol pleads urge for the nth times as he anxiously crossed his fingers into a begging fist ball towards the annoyed elder.

Sunggyu heaves a sigh lazily, turning his head to the other side – away from the younger male’s tall figure view. “I said no.”

He was tired and so done.

He doesn’t need or having a persuasive to make him go to the sport games that his friends planned to. Why even he need to go there when he particularly hates those things so much?

Seongyeol ruffled his hair messily, frustrated with the stubborn male but he'd rather doing this difficult task than thinking of the money he and his boyfriend worked hard for the tickets left worthless.

He stops biting his lips, shut his eyes tightly frustrated before swallows so hard his Adam’s apple might follow suit, “Myungsoo suddenly had an urgent things to do and I can’t simply let this one expensive ticket burn just like that. You don’t even have to pay for it. Myungsoo don’t mind. He just wants you to come with me, eh? You won’t regret it.”

Seongyeol continues pleading Sunggyu – knowing the firm male would fall for the desperate wish even he was a man of strong principles on hands – continuously eyebrows furrowed uneasy at the male.

Sunggyu pauses eyeing the red haired male right in front of him and drew a grunting face when he meets the younger’s nonstop pleading eye.

When you weren’t fond of something and have zero interest on it, but you had such a desperate pleading friend and knowing that he won’t just give up easily till he gets what he wants. He sighs – hell, please.

He ends up giving it a ‘yes’.

“Fine, whatever.” Sunggyu breathed out of the sickening pleading that started to kill him inside.

 

It was a hot day where sun stands right above their head and piercing the heat through their skin painfully. Sunggyu can’t help but groans with an annoyance written on his crumpled façade.

He hates hot weather so much. He could kill somone for it – Lee Seongyeol.

Luckily, dark sunglasses covered his eyes up from the direct sun interrupting his foresight.

As Sunggyu expected, the stadium was crowded with people coming from so many different in blueprint. Unlike him, their outfits are mostly parties with both teams jersey out of few different styles and pattern colors that he himself wasn’t sure what they were about.

But it was an unexpected though, surprisingly, the loud energetic crowds somehow get his heart pumped up into little excitement and it was his first time to be one of the big stadium crowds.

However, Seongyeol came out with his favorite team jersey – simple white jersey with the team proud logo – giving a good look upon the tall figure guy while Sunggyu just wore his plain oversized shirt.

Seongyeol followed his back towards their seat among the big circle of soccer fans and Sunggyu leads the way well as he spotted few empty seats designed for them according to the tickets.

He took the seat casually, crossing his arms over the firm chest as he waiting for the both teams to enter the field. He’d glad that the red haired male gave him a moment and plays his phone in leisure silent as he took the scene of full crowded in the stadium into his photographic eyes.

Well, it doesn’t feel bad though.

Maybe – next time – he should bring his lenses together to capture the awe-inspiring scene in term of exciting smile and delightful bond moments join his clicks. Free tickets is a feast.

 

ninety minutes and extra twenty seconds

Sunggyu essentially learnt something about the football games – small details but it’s worth and fun - bowl over the truth that he had a great time enjoying the match. Just there’s one time he doesn’t have any clue why sometimes the referee blows his whistle up during the games and every time it happens, people around him mostly were groaning out loud, well yet he still don’t get it and he don’t even bother to ask. 

He isn't a stupid but since he had negative zero of interest on football, he literally has no knowledge about the rules and stuffs.

Few times his heart went pumped up whenever the ball was passed to the player (he doesn’t know the names) on his jersey written no. 9 and shot a goal towards the goalkeeper section and succeeds – incredibly amazing.

Maybe the no. 9 player is the striker and he was quick on chasing over a ball towards the goal door – even though several attempts were failed or missed out the right target so that they couldn’t make a goal.

And Sunggyu thought that the boy on his jersey no. 9 was a bit attractive with his skill handling the ball in the field – so his wide focus only applied on the player he personally interest on.

Although, the player wasn’t perfect – truthfully, he’s a bit short in height – the boy was bloody hot when he brushes his hair backward through his fingers freely only to let the chilly wind pushed them back into a mess one but still – hot.

No, no, no he doesn’t like the boy like likes or love, that romantically love – no; he just loves the way he plays with the stupid ball. And not to mention, he loves whenever the boy passes the ball to his teammate accurately.

He wonders how to do it itself.

But Sunggyu is still Kim Sunggyu, a very grumpy 28 years old and he still doesn’t fond of any moving exercise.

Somehow, he slowly developed a small interest on the football sport as a casual fan – witnessing why people love the games and spending time, money on it. It wasn’t that bad or that plain boring but maybe, just maybe the spirit was there to give support and it’s overall entertaining.

Sunggyu isn’t even lying when he noted it on his mind.

He’d probably choking his own words that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter