Chapter 11

Falling in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

CL’s POV

 

The party is on full blast. YG artist, dancers, and even staffs are on the floor dancing and partying hard. My girls and I could party harder than them if we weren’t that really tired.

 

SHINee and EXO didn’t attend the after party because of their busy schedule. But, I’m still thankful that they came and watch.

 

We’re currently just sitting at the side just talking with Gummy unnie and Seven oppa.

 

“Waah. Jinjja! I didn’t know that you had it in you to do the y dance!” Seven oppa said.

 

“I thought so too.” Bom unnie said.

 

“Wae? Wae?” Gummy unnie asked. The girls and I look at each other and laugh.

 

“You see unnie…” I started and Bom unnie gasp and looked at me with wide eyes.

 

“Don’t you dare!” Unnie shouted while pointing at me.

 

“Go on. Go on.” Seven oppa said.

 

“The first day of practice for our y dance, Bom unnie was so stiff.” I started to share. “Her body is moving awkwardly. Even a robot could do better.” I told them.

 

“Chaerin-ah! I will get you back. Really! Grrrr!” Bom unnie said.

 

“You would think that being the oldest, she would do and learn it like a piece of cake. But, boy we were so wrong.” Mingkki said.

 

“You should have took a video of it.” Gummy unnie said.

 

“Oh, we have.” Dara unnie said while motioning me to show them the video.

 

“Yah! Don’t do it.” Bom unnie said, but I still did anyway. Gummy unnie and Seven oppa laugh their butts off. “Seriously. I will have my revenge.”

 

“Of course you would unnie.” I said to her.

 

“Are you mocking me?” Unnie said while glaring.

 

“Aniyo.” I denied.

 

After that, we keep on joking around, talking about our daily lives, and more laughing. Gummy unnie was in the middle of sharing her story on her last concert when Jjangmae came to us.

 

“Sorry for disturbing.” He said to Gummy unnie and received an ‘its okay’. “The staff of Weekly Idol asked us if you could be one of the guest for their 500th episode.”

 

“Ooooh. They reached that episode already?” Bom unnie asked.

 

“What did sajangnim said?” I asked him.

 

“He said that it’s your choice if you want to go or not.” Jjangmae said.

 

“Oh? He seriously said that?” Seven oppa said.

 

“He must be drunk tonight.” Gummy unnie said. We chuckled at what unnie said because quite frankly, he would be the one to decide whether we go or not.

 

“Apparently, he’s not unnie.” Jjangmae said.

 

“Really?!” Seven oppa and Gummy unnie said in disbelief.

 

“Unnie! Please, accept it. I really want to be their guest.” Our Mingkki said to me.

 

“What about you unnie?” I looked at Bom unnie.

 

“Yeah, sure. It’s been a while since we’ve been in a variety show like this.” She answered.

 

“Dara unnie?” I looked at her who is too engross in her phone. She’s even smiling for Pete’s sake.

 

“Unnie…” Mingkki called her attention but only to be ignored.

 

“Dara-yah!” Bom unnie shouted and pushed Dara unnie.

 

“What? What?” Dara unnie said.

 

“Finally! We have your attention.” Bom unnie said. “Who were you even texting?”

 

“No one.” And faster than a lighting, she hide her phone from us.

 

“You should get her phone. She’s hiding something.” Seven oppa said.

 

“Yah. Shut up.” Dara unnie said.

 

“So, what do you say unnie?” I asked her.

 

“What do I say about what?” She asked cluelessly.

 

I sigh. “About being a guest on Weekly Idol.” Then she made an ‘O’ shape form in .

 

“Yeah, sure. We could go.” Dara unnie said and our Mingkki shouted ‘yes’. “When is this anyways?”

 

“Uh, we will record this on Wednesday and it will be aired on Friday.” Jjangmae said.

 

“Who’s the other guest?” I asked.

 

“I don’t know. They didn’t tell me.” Jjangmae said.

 

“Maybe they still did not respond to the request.” Mingkki said and we all said ‘maybe’.

 

“Jjangmae oppa, do we have anything to do tomorrow?” I asked him.

 

“Nope. You have none until Tuesday.” We all cheered after that.

 

“Hul. So lucky.” Seven oppa and Gummy unnie said.

 

“Wae?” We asked.

 

“I have an album to work on.” Unnie said and we all congratulated her.

 

“I have a company to run. Kkk.” Seven oppa said.

 

The party ended around 4 in the morning and we arrived in our dorm by 5. Imagine how tired we were and the bags under our eyes is too obvious.

 

“I could sleep all day.” Dara unnie said.

 

“Yeah. Me too.” We all said.

 

After we washed up and all, we slept. We slept for like 12 hours straight. Mingkki was the one who woke up first and then me. The two unnies are still sleeping.

 

“What would you like for dinner unnie?” Mingkki asked.

 

“I don’t know. Just cook whatever you want to cook.” I told her.

 

“Arasso. Should I cook for the unnies as well?”

 

“Nae. I’m sure they will be up few minutes from now.” I told her and put my head on the table. “This is the first time we slept that long since our comeback.”

 

“Ahh. It feels nice. I don’t feel tires anymore. That 12 hours of sleep recharge me completely.” Mingkki said and we heard footsteps going to us.

 

“I’ve never felt more tired.” Bom unnie

Please log in to read the full chapter