Still Love.

Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A marriage is supposed to be established on the basis of love in front of God. And if in the angst wedding story usually happen because of an arranged marriage and is not based on love, in contrast to this marriage, they married without coercion and they are indeed a pair of lovers who make everyone envy them. But you should  know that not all couples can always smoothly tale romance.

"Kwon Jiyong, would you be the husband of Kim Taeyeon, and will always stay beside her in sorrow and joy, willing to accompany him throughout his life, was willing to be the father of your children and is willing to stay together until death?" asked the pastor to Jiyong.

"Yes" he said in cold tone.

"And you Kim Taeyeon, would you be the wife of Kwon Jiyong, willing to accompany him through difficult times, with him in joy and sorrow, accompanied him throughout his life, willing to be a mother to your children and willing to be with him until death separate you two? "asked the pastor.

"Yes" she said, while holding her tears. 

"Now you become a legitimate husband and wife in front of God. Groom, you may kiss the bride" said the pastor. Jiyong slowly closer to Taeyeon and kissed her.

After the wedding, Jiyong and Taeyeon went to the apartment that their parents provide. As soon as they arrived at the apartment, without saying anything Jiyong immediately went to their rooms.

"Oppa" Taeyeon said, he followed Jiyong. Jiyong stopped and looked toward Taeyeon.

"What?" said Jiyong

"Where should i sleep?" asked Taeyeon. Jiyong looked at Taeyeon meaningful, then he smiled sarcastically on Taeyeon.

"Sleep in another room. I don’t want to sleep in the same bed with you. ." said Jiyong very keen to make Taeyeon had to restrain her tears.

"Okay oppa" said Taeyeon. With a heavy step she walk into the room that would be her rooms now.

Inside her room, Taeyeon crying silently, she repeatedly say sorry in her heart. Without realizing it was getting late and she fell asleep.

"Oppaa, look! He really look like you" Taeyeon said, while laughing.

"Ya! Kim Taeyeon how can you said that ? He doesn't look like me at all. How can you compare your soon-to-be-husband to the ugly fish ?" said Jiyong and pinched Taeyeon cheek.

"Aww, i'm just kidding Oppa. Forgive me , nee ?" she said in aegyo mode and it really make Jiyong nervous.

"Hm, then you have to kiss me first before i forgive you." said Jiyong while showed his evil smirk.

"Alright, here your kiss Oppa." said Taeyeon and quickly gave Jiyong a kiss on his lips.

"Good girl." Jiyong said and rubbed her cheeks.

"Mm, oppa, can we have something to eat ? I'm really hungry you know, how could you let your girlfriend starving ?" she said while gave Jiyong a cute pout, and it made Jiyong lost a little chuckles. 

"Geez, this spoiled girl. Okay, here you go spoiled!" said Jiyong and fed Taeyeon. 

"Uhmm, maaa, Oppa, you know, i really love you. Remember this, no matter happens please don't walk away from me, and please remember i will always love you, K ?" she said in serious mode, so it make Jiyong feel flustered. 

"Yes, my dear. I will do everything you said because i'm your man remember ?" said Jiyong and messed Taeyeon hair.

"Ne my man, i'll remember that kk."

Taeyeon Pov

I wake up from that memories and realize i won't get any chance like that again. I'd love to explain everything to oppa, but if I do that I'm afraid he won't believed me and he will think i'm just a liar. Ugh, why my fate become like this. 

"Huft, what time is it?" I looked at the clock and oh my God! It's 4 PM now, for sure I will scolded by  oppa again, I must hurry!

"Now i should put my stuff into this closet. And after that I will take a bath " I immediately rushed to enter my stuff into this closet and then shower. After a shower I rushed out of the room. And when i go to living room,  I see Jiyong oppa there.

"Oppa, do you want to eat? I'll make you something to eat " I asked him, but he didn't say anything. So i try once more.

"Oppa, do you want to eat anything? Just tell me and i will make sure to cook that for you"I said again while trying to look cheerful.

"Oppa"

"SHUT UP!" Jiyong said I was surprised, I realized he wasn't Jiyong that I know anymore, he has changed and it's all because of me.

"Oppa sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you. I just want you to eat it, I don't want you sick. " I said trying to give an explanation. He just looked at me. I was too speechless to look at him, I want to explained everything but then i remember i can't do that anymore.

Jiyong Pov

Honestly, I still really love this woman. I miss everything about it, but considering what she was doing behind me makes me feel this pain deeply. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. God why did you make me more and more difficult to get over from this feeling?

"Spagetti. Cook spagetti for me" I said finally. I don't want to make her wait longer. And I could see the brighter look on her face when I reply to her question.

"Okay oppa" she said, and then she made me a dish that have a flavour that never disappointed me. And I knew she would make whatever I want.

I continued to watch tv, listen to her cooking made some happy feeling in my heart. No Kwon Jiyong, remember, she has been betrayed you.

"Oppa, the food is ready" she said cheerfully.

I come to her, and I saw my plate is full with a lot of contents while she only has a few contents. What is she thinking? What will she eat when eating just a little bit like that.

I soon divide her my part. And it seems she was surprised to see my behavior.

"Oppa"

"Eat that, i don't want to be bothered when you're sick. Remember, don't ever troubling me " I said coldly. What am I doing, why my lips can not tell the truth?

I saw that she seemed to hold back tears. Taeyeon-ah don't cry for me, why you acting like that ?

Author Pov

5 months later Jiyong who has return to his office often come home late and it make Taeyeon anxious every night. Like tonight, Taeyeon comeback waiting for Jiyong like a fools. She actually felt her body was very tired and she was very sleepy, but she didn't want to sleep without see Jiyong already home..

"Ugh, fool me, how can i still waiting for hime like this when he already move on from me."

Yup she knows that now Jiyong is in a relationship again with his ex-girlfriend, Jessica.

Ting Tong

"It looks like oppa come home" Taeyeon said as she ran slowly toward the door. But when she opened the door instead of Jiyong she saw Baekhyun there,

"Baek? Baekhyunnie ? What are you doing here?"

"I miss you Taeyeon-ah" Baekhyun said as he hugged Taeyeon, Taeyeon felt uncomfortable.

"Baek, I've been married, you'd better go home, I'm afraid Jiyong oppa has come home and i don't want he see you and that hug."

"Oh, I already see it" said Jiyong cold. He looked at Taeyeon with a glare.

"O-oppa"

"You don't have to explain anything, Taeyeon-ssi. I wasn't in any relationship with you again" said Jiyong and then he passed away leaving Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

"See? Go Baek, please, I can't love you anymore. I always give you a chance and you threw it away 2 years ago. Please leave me. "

"All right, but if one day you have a problem and don't know where to go, I will always be there Taeyeon-ah" said Baekhyun then  he left Taeyeon that crying in silence. She turned around and saw Jiyong there.

"O-h oppa" Taeyeon said awkwardly. Jiyong only give a glance to  Taeyeon then immediately went to his room.

Since that day, the relation between Taeyeon and Jiyong become worse than before. Today, Taeyeon is going to the doctor because she feeling nauseous and dizzy. Actually she has expected this, but she wanted to be sure.

"Congratulations Mrs. Kwon, you're 2 months pregnant. Current condition of the baby isn't too good, that's why you should eat nutritious food and don't  think about things that make you and your baby stress. "

"Ne khamsahamnida Doctor."

Taeyeon returned to their house with mixed feelings. On the one hand she was happy because she has a baby of the man whom she has hoped. But on the other hand she was afraid Jiyong couldn't accept the reality.

When she reach home, Taeyeon see Jiyong and Jessica were seen happily they are relaxing on the sofa while Jiyong put his head on Jessica's lap.

'Oppa do you remember you used to often put your head in my lap.' said Taeyeon inside her heart. After putting her shoes she decided not to tell Jiyong about the baby.

"Taeyeon-ah" Jiyong call her when he saw see Taeyeon was walking towards her room.

"Ne?"

" I will go to America with Jessica for 5 month, so I hope you understand and remember don't ever bring a man into this house."

"Ne oppa, when are you leaving?"

"Today eonni, is it okay?" asked Jessica

"Ah yes, of course it's okay, be careful there. Take care of your health " Taeyeon said, smiling weakly. When Jiyong see her smile, he feel worried because he doesn't like that smile.

"Well, we will go now eonni, keep your health as well eonni" Jessica said.

Then Jiyong and Jessica left Taeyeon alone. And at that moment Taeyeon crying because she thinks this time whether Jiyong will accept this baby even though she has been in touch with Jessica?

Taeyeon POV

It's been 5 months since Jiyong went to America, and he didn't even send me any news. My age womb was already stepping 7 months. Tonight I feel very dizzy and my stomach hurt so much, i even spit my food back. Even i couldn't get up from this bed. I decided to call Yoona to asking her to accompany me to the doctor. Because only she, her boyfriend and Tiffany knows this. Tiffany is currently in the United States so it's too  I asked for his help.

"YoonA-ah?"

"Ne, eonni?"

"Are you busy?"

"Ani eonni wae?"

"Will you accompany me to the doctor, I feel really dizzy, I'm afraid it will affect to my baby"

"Ne eonni, chakkaman I'll be right there."

"Ne, gomawo Yoong. Annyeong "

"Ne eonni, Annyeong."

Not long after that,  Yoona comes with car, and it turns out she isn’t alone, he brings his namjachingu, Kibum oppa.

"Eonni kajja! Eonni why you not wearing a coat? "

"I'm sorry I forgot" I said simply.

"Aish, go into the car eonni I'll take your coat."

"Gomawo Yoong."

After waiting some time I see Yoona come with my jacket. Then she sit down next to Kibum Oppa. 

"okay, you ready ?"

"Ne op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter