iKon as Husbands

iKon as

this gonna be the dead of me so let's prepare

Hanbin: Hanbin is a possesive husband. He lets you to go out with your friends but he makes sure he knows who you going out with. He will be worry if you come home late and be upset if you don't pick up his call.

"where are you now it's past midnight?"

"I'm still with my friends"

"come home"

"wait a bit I'll..."

"home. now"

In the meantime, when you just finish all the housechores he will message your shoulder and back and offers you food and he acts like he wants to cook something but end up ordering pizza or chicken. Hanbin really likes it when you wake him up by food scents like you making toast or omelette for him. He will wake up and approach you silently by back hugging you when you're cooking his breakfast <3

Jinhwan: Jinhwan is a soft husband. He will be really happy when he knows you're pregnant. He will hug you and smiles widely and slightly cry because both of you really want to raise children. He is protective over you but not like Hanbin, he trust you more. Jinhwan will comfort you everytime you feel sad and down and he will be there everytime you need him. 

"I seem can't do anything right"

"what happen babygirl?"

"everything's a mess. I feel so ed up"

"ssh don't say that you are the reason my life isn't a mess right now"

Jinhwan really likes to play with your hair while you lay on his thighs when both of you watching tv and end up fall asleep on it.

Bobby: He is the type that sets you free. He has his own friendship so he trust your friendship too. He willl let you go out freely and you must not break his trust. He likes to joke around and call you names you hate just to make you call him names too. His favorite dating place is gym because he likes to show people that he got you, a fit y girl as his wife and he really likes that mirror selfie for couple goals tag in instagram.

At home, he will be really loud like sing a long to a song (and it turns out really bad) and you'll be laughing at him. Both of you really like to slap each other, hit each other and laugh on something that is not even funny.

Other then that, he is so clingy and really wants to be with you all the time when he's at home

"hug me"

"I'm reading something"

"huuuuggg meeee"

"no"

"yes"

"shut up"

and he will throw your books away and forcing you to hug him.

Yunhyeong: He really likes to cook for you. You won't bother go to cafe or restaurant because he will set the table and cook for you. When the food doesn't turn out to be nice, he will take you out to the river and eat waffle together looking at the stars. He is shy even tho he is your husband. But he really likes to show how much he loves you even not directly showing it. 

"Do you want me to do anything?"

"no it's okay honey I'm okay"

"you look tired baby"

"I'm okay the work is just a bit overwhelming today. but I'm okay yoyo" 

and he messages you anyway.

Donghyuk: Donghyuk always shows you how much he loves you. He always asks for kisses or out of nowhere kiss you. He likes to do that I will kiss your cheek but end up pecking your lips thing. He is so cheerful and happy when you're with him. He calls you sweet things and make sure you love yourself. He will damce for you when you ask him too and he will teach you how to dance and even tho you mess up he will be still so proud of you (like the duo in silver linings playbook).

"Good morning sunshine!"

"morning donghyuk. what would you like for lunch?"

"how if we go out and eat some dessert? i want to spend time with you loves"

Donghyuk won't let you down. He understands you so much and defend you when someone let you down.

"My friends betray me, they never like me from the start"

"but I like you from the start and that's the only thing matter, right? If they don't like you, they're not your friends"

and he will carress you cheek and play with you hair and hugs you tight.

Junhoe: Tsundere husband. He won't show you directly how he loves you but deep down he cares and swears he will protect you more than anyone else can. He doesn't joke around around people but he jokes around you a lot. He is hard to wake up in the morning and when you wake him up he end up pulling you back to his bed and hugging you tight while he fall asleep again. 

He doesn't like when you act so independent because he wants you to need him. He is so funny and cute when this happens.

"What time you go home?"

"10 pm"

"it's too late. I can't fetch you that time"

"it's company dinner honey. I'll take train it's okay. Rest well"

But when you come out from the restaurant, he's there. standing outside the car waiting for you. And even he gets grumpy he will fetch you from the lobby and put his jacket around you.

"let's go home baby it's too late now"

Chanwoo: He likes to collect kiddies things like games and pokemon and he treasures them. Sometimes you hate it when he spends so much money on them but end up smiling because you know that what makes him happy. He will play with you even you don't understand how to play with those games and he will teach you. His ideal date is to go to games arena with you. He likes that basketball game and the photobooth counter. He really likes to put his arm around you and makes you comfortable around him.

He likes to talk about movie or nonsense things with you

"which one came first? egg or chicken?"

"chanwoo don't start"

"Do you know I cry when the pterodactyl took the baby brontosaurus in Jurassic World?"

"damn chanwoo I cried too"

and you both will laugh and hug each other and watch the Jurassic World movie just to see that scene.