SNS Hatred

Bobby's scenarios

I hold my phone, holding my anxiety.

"Those messages come again" I told Bobby. He sits beside me, sighed deep.

"I told you to stop checking your instagram"

"I can't. I'm checking it because I want to know what's going on"

"Are you an sns addict? What's good about sns? it's just somethig full of hatred right?"

"No. There are lots of supporters too. And I have friends that I have to communicate with and my family"

"There you say it"

"what?"

"There are lots of supporters too? You said it. One, two or thirty hate comments don't mean anything when you have hundreds of supporting messages. Do you know why they tell you to get away from the agency? or to never come back to Korea? or to die? it's because they know you are more powerful than you. And that you are nice and never make any problems. Probably because you are a foreigner. They are just netizens. Do you know how much citizens who love you? You should count it because you probably die of exhaustion,"

I look at him. Like, how could he say that perfectly. I mean, he's totally right. I shouldn't worry about one or two hate comments, should I?

"There are lots of people who say I'm ugly and honestly that makes me insecure. But I don't care. I mean, I rap like a beast, right? haha"

I nodded my head. Yeah, Bobby raps like a beast. His stages are so lit. But me?

"YOUR STAGES ARE COOL TOO" did he read my minds or...

"thanks" I answered him without any interest.

"Hey, cheer up babygirl, you are stronger than you think" He puts his killer eyesmile on.

"Let's just turn off my phone for a bit and play games" I asked him. 

I turned off my phone and stands up to turn on the tv and the x-box.

"Nope" he pulled me back so I back seated on the couch.

"Let me do it for you,"

I smiled. 

"What game?" He asked me.

"Call of duty? I'm at it. Teach me,"

"with my pleasure" he said as he put the COD cd in the x-box player.