3 Years Later

Because I'm Stupid

3 Years After the Encounter

It was early. The sun just risen and the birds started chirping from outside the frosty window. It was precisely 6:00am on a nice Friday morning. Yura got up as usual and was on her way to the shower ready to get dress for her daily routine. After dressing up Yura tied her hair up into a neat bun and changed into her comfortable yet stylish exercise wear. She wore her hoodie which covered her entire head and stuck an earphone on each ear which was playing I'm a Loner by CN BLUE. Everyday Yura would get up bright and early for her daily exercise routine which consist waking up at 6:00am for her morning jog around the peaceful city Seoul and stopping by at the cafe for her morning breakfast. Yura was quite tall, Preferably fit for a model. She had soft dewy white skin which complimented her well shaped face. Her eyes were bright and her lips were soft yet delicate.

As Yura jogged around the peaceful city she couldn't help but stop and just stare at the beautiful city. It was bright and early and not much people were crowding around the streets, Just then memories of Yura's past just blown in her mind. The day's were she used to hang around with her school friends and the day's were both her parents would stay in the park with her. You See, Yura hasn't been keeping contact with her parents for three years. They may have seen each other here and there but it wasn't the same as before. Yura missed her family and how it was 3 years ago, but they never seemed to understand Yura's dream of becoming famous. But that was the past and now Yura is living by herself in a studio apartment where she saved up all her money from her previous job's as a model. Yura is now 22 years old and is a trainee ready to debut soon.

It was exactly 7:00am and Yura was already growing hungry. She decided to order the usual at the nearby cafe where she always ate breakfeast. As the waiter came with her order which consisted of a large hot cocoa and a bagel she was interrupted by the tv, There seemed to be a famous star who has just landed in Seoul.

"Isn't he dreamy!" The girl waiter said while placing Yura's order on her table.

"Who Him?" Yura said while taking a bite of her delicious bagel.

"Yes, Him! The one and only Kim Hyun Joong! Don't tell me you're not a fan of him!" The waiter said leaving with a mischievous grin on her face.

Yura thought to herself and wondered why guys like him never seemed to attract her liking. She understands why a guy like him has so many to die fans but Yura was never one of them. She was only in ever one relationship that lasted for 2 years and and a few months and that was her bestfriend Lee Minho. They may not be together anymore but he was sure the guy that helped her get back to her 2 feet after her parents abondened her. But as for now, Yura had never heard of him after their break up. She understands why but all she know's is that he's living his life as a celebrity enjoying what is there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kim Hyun Joong was in his stretch limo, Tired as ever. He just arrived back from NY from a press conference and all he wanted was some rest. Being a celebrity was tough, Especially for Kim Hyun Joong who was well known everywhere he went.

"Driver Lim, Can you please drive faster. I really want to get back home as soon as possible" he said while massaging his temples.

"I'm sorry Mr Kim, But there seem's to be a delay. I'm afraid you can't get back home just yet. You have another press conference at the Seoul Hotel, So I'm afraid you have to stay at the hotel overnight" Kim Hyun Joong was sure frustrated by hearing those words but he didn't bother speaking back as he was too tired to speak. All he wanted was a comfy bed to lie on and comfortable clothes to wear. He was sick of wearing suits everywhere he went.

"Aish, Today is going to be long day" Kim Hyun Joong murmured to himself while leaning back at his seat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You got to be kidding me! I'm out already?!" Yura slammed her fridge furiously at the sight of no food. Her stomach rumbled and the last time she ate was early in the morning. It was only 8:00pm and most of the shops outside were still opened. Yura changed into a hoodie which covered most of her face and grabbed her key's and headed outside to the nearby supermarket. Aisle by Aisle Yura grabbed the food that she craved for, Most of them were junk food but Yura on the other hand had to keep a close eye at her figure; After all she is a trainee who is soon to debut soon.

After picking out the food, Yura lined up to pay for them at the cash register. The cash register lady looked cranky and seemed like she wasn't in the mood to work.

"That would be $30.95, Thanks" The cash register said staring at Yura who seemed to be out of cash.

"You got to be kidding me, Almost 31 dollars for all this. I only brought 25 dollars with me. Can I just give you what I have?" Yura said in frustration.

"Look lady. I'm not closing off a buissness deal here. It's either $30.95 or nothing" The cash register said slamming her hand on the table.

"Aish, Fine then" and with that Yura left the supermarket with nothing. She was hungry and was left with nothing. While walking Yura spotted a rock on the floor and decided to kick it down the pathway when suddenly..

"Oow, What was that for" A man said who seemed to got hit by the rock.

"Oh, Sorry" Yura did a simple bow and left just like that.

"YAH! Just that?" The man turned around at Yura and furiously took of his sunglasses and stared at Yura when he suddenly realized something. Both seemed to be shocked at each other.

"Oh, I'm so sorry...I didn't know" It finally came to mind that Yura was talking to Kim Hyun Joong the worldwide superstar! She bowed a 90 degree bow and felt embarrassed.

"No need for the bow!" Kim Hyun Joong walked forward to Yura but was interrupted by a growling sound. It was Yura's stomach, She was awfully hungry.

"Ooops" was all Yura could say. Her face was getting red and hot at that minute.

"Hmm, Someone seems to be hungry. What about dinner, My treat?" Kim Hyun Joong said and flashed his killer smile.  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you guys think of the second chapter? Don't forget to comment and subscribe, Oh and please check out my other fanfics!

NOTE: Yura lives in the busy city Seoul, So it wouldn't be a surprise for meeting Kim Hyun Joong on the streets. She lives in a Studio Apartment, And outside is where all the famous hotels, shops and destinations are. ^^