The baker boy

Short Namjin stories

 

When he walks in the hallway for join his class, he always see him run. Everybody call him the baker.

 

Why ?

 

Because he buys everyday bagels with milk -or sometime cola- for some fools of his class. A good little slave who does everything.

 

Why ?

 

He doesn't know, and he doesn't care. But, it's right that sometime, he lets his eyes escape from his english book for not to miss the passage of the young man.

 

Why ?

 

He doesn't know, but it's like that.

 

« Namjoon Oppa ! »

 

Oh, the trouble is here. He turns around slowly. In front of him is Go Seok Hee, a beautiful girl whose every men want as girlfriend. She holds out the book that he had attributed to her for the english class.

 

« Thank you Oppa, fortunately you was here, I don't what to do to thank you..., she plays with her hair, maybe I could buy you a coffee or something like this after class... »

 

He doesn't listen what Seok Hee says. His attention is totally caught up by Kim Seokjin who's again annoyed by some boys of his class.

 

« Oppa, are you listen to me, she asks with her irritating voice, Oppaaa..., she turns also around for watchin at what Namjoon stares, aaaaah it's the nerd which you're staring at, she laughs, he's ridiculous and so ugly who would want him ?

-Why are you saying this kinds of things ? Speaks finally Namjoon.

-Because it's the reality. He's ugly, stupid and nobody love him except for his friend, who's also a loser.

-Um... The only loser I see here for the moment is you. Get out of my way please, I have some stuffs more importants to do than you. »

 

Poor , he thinks while he continues his way, ignoring the shouts of the girl. He passes beside te crowd without a stares. He repeats in his head that it's not his trouble and that Kim Seokjin is a big boy who can take care of himself. But it's difficult when your heart scream something different to you. He sighs, I will have big trouble... He retraced his steps and stop in front of the fight.

 

« Hya, he scream for capture the attention, I will do a report to the director if nobody stop now.

-You take yourself for whom ? You want to fight ?

-No problem, I made boxing during ten years. »

 

 

He yawned waiting for the dumb who defied him. The first hit came quickly but Namjoon just avoided it before answering by a sweeping. The guy crashed on the floor the head at first.

 

 

« Who want to be the next ? »

 

 

They shook their head before run away with their friend. Namjoon smiles proudly and put back his attention on Seokjin.

 

 

« Are you okay ?

-Who ask you to help me ?!

-Excuse me ?!

-I had the situation in hand ! Because of you I will have more troubles !

-B-but …

-Shut up ! Aiish what a pain in the ! »

 

 

Namjoon watched the baker boy leave. Pain in the ?! I help him and it's how he thanks me ?! Selfish … Aaaaaaaaaah why this kinds of things happen only to me ?!