Chapter 45

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Waiting for you

Chapter Forty Five: Waiting for you

*Gui Gui’s POV*

This restaurant is under Yan Corporation?

“Not only this, we have some hotels, cafés, restaurants in other places and in other countries too.” Aaron continued. I didn’t hear him mention this before. It is really big businesses. No wonder Aaron’s dad and mum need him. I understand more of how they are feeling now.

“After eating lunch, you go straight home ok?”

“But I..”

“Aaron, you are still sick. Stay at home ok?” He nodded reluctantly. After eating, he went back home.

“Both of you looks good.” Scare me. When did my manager appear beside me? I just smiled at him and get back to work.

~At night~

I went back and home and saw Aaron sleeping on the sofa. I walked towards him and nudged him.

“Aaron.. Aaron..”

“You are back already?”

“Why are you sleeping here?”

“I was waiting for you. I didn’t realize that I slept while waiting.”

“Silly of you. Ok. I help you back to your room.”
I touched his forehead. It’s still hot. “You should have rest more!! Your temperature isn’t going down!” He smiled.

“Still dare to smile!” He hugged me from behind. “I smiled because I like the way you care for me and I’m happy that you are here with me.”

“Aaron, I will let you go.” I said.

“But Gui, I do not want to leave you alone.” I turned around and looked at him.

“I’m not alone.” I smiled. “You are always with me.”

“Gui..”

“Aaron, listen. You have to go back with your parents. They need you to carry on their business. You can’t selfish.”

“Can’t I be selfish because of you?” I stroke his hair and smiled.

“I will wait for you.” He hugged me tightly.

“Let’s go for a date tomorrow. I will tell your manager.” Aaron said. I nodded. This could be the last time that we go out for a date before he leaves.

~The Next Day~

I went into Aaron’s room and pull him up from his bed.

“Wake up!! I thought you say you want to go for a date?!” I started pulling his blanket.

“5 more minutes please.” And he turned over and sleeps again.

“No more 5 minutes. You have been saying that for the past 15 minutes.” I continue pulling his blanket but he ignored me.

“You do not want to wake up right? Then, I’m leaving already.” The moment I wanted to walk off, he grabbed onto my hand.

“Ok. I’m up. Don’t leave.” Aaron sat up on the bed and looked at me. I smiled. He started washing up and I waited for him at the living room.

“I’m ready. Let’s go.” Aaron pulled me up from the sofa and we headed to his car.

“Where are we going??” I asked him.

He smiled. “It’s a secret.”

=======================
Signing off
bubblygal
28 May
10:10AM