Who are you?

7 Minutes of Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin entered the mansion with a huge bang. He fling his shoes off him, and one of the maid hurried to gather his shoes and place it in his shoe cabinet. The main housekeeper walked towards him and bowed. "Welcome back, young master. Have you eaten your lunch?" 

Jimin gave a slight smile and nodded, acknowledging her presence. "No, I have not. Please ask the chef to cook up grilled steak for me and have one of the maid to bring it up to me." The housekeeper bowed, "Yes young master, I will do so. Have a good rest, young master." 

Jimin walked up the multiple steps of stairs to his room. He closed the door behind him and lay on his bed, staring up at the white ceiling. He took a small remote and pressed the red button, and the curtains draw to a close. With another press of the blue button, the ceiling wall changes to a starry night sky. Jimin gazed at the shining stars and sighed peacefully. There was something about the night sky that makes him feel calm all over. 

Jimin opened an eye when he heard the knocks on the door. "Who is it?" 

"I'm here to serve you your lunch, young master." The voice outside the door answered. Jimin roamed his hand around the bed before finding the remote and switched off the starry night sky. "Come in." The door opened and a maid who looked like his age walked into the room with a plate and a cup of apple juice in her hands. 

"Grilled steak with apple juice?" Jimin raised his eyebrow. The maid bowed her head, "Housekeeper-nim wants me to serve it to you. If there is nothing else, I'll take my leave. Have a good lunch, young master." 

"Wait," Jimin stopped her. "Turn around." The maid blinked and swallowed. While she was working here, she has heard about rumors of Jimin being a player. Not only that, he sleeps with girls too. The maid pushed the thoughts away and did as she was told. "Yes, young master?" 

Jimin got off the bed and walked closer to her. The maid stood rooted in her spot, not knowing what to do. Jimin stopped right in front of her and place his hand under her chin and tilt her head up. Jimin stared at her as she blinked, avoiding eye contact with him. Jimin dropped his hand and she sighed in relief mentally. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you before." 

"Y-yes," She stuttered from the nervousness. "It is my first day of work here, young master." 

"First day of work and the housekeeper allows you to come into my room? Interesting." Jimin smirked slightly. "What's your name?" 

"E-eh?" Due to being surprised, she raised her head and make eye contact with him. "M-my name? I'm Im Kyungi, young master." 

"Im Kyungi," Jimin repeated, as if testing out how her name would sound like. "Alright, you can leave now." He turned towards the direction of his walk-in closet. He paused and glance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter