Taejin - Time

BTS One Shots

     Taehyung was down in the dumps, his boyfriend Seokjin had been busting his to impress his new boss, which meant he was doing extra hours at work or fretting over stuff for work, that he was spending less and less time with him.

     Taehyung was sitting at the cyber cafe, trying to focus on the computer, but he was staring off into space instead. His best friend Jungkook looked over at him and waved his hand in front of Taehyung’s face.

     “You there?’ Jungkook beckoned, only to be met with silence. “Taehyung?”

     Taehyung snapped to at hearing his name. “Huh?” he looked over at Jungkook.

     “Where are you?” Jungkook asked and shut his laptop, giving all his attention to his best friend.

     “Huh? Oh, thinking.” he sighed.

     “Okay, what it is, you have been weird since I picked you up.” Jungkook prodded.

     “Just wondering what Jin is doing.” he sighed again.

     “Oh my god, seriously, just ing go see him.” Jungkook whined. “please, so I can have my best friend back.”

     “I can’t go see him, he’s working.” 

     “He’s been working too much, you need to just go tell him how you feel.” Jungkook stood. “Come on, I’ll go with you.”

     “No. I’m not gonna be that guy.” Taehyung looked up at the clock.

     “You’re clearly hurting, stop putting up a strong front.” Jungkook pleaded. “Get your up and go talk to him.”

     Taehyung found himself in front of the cafe where Seokjin worked, mentally arguing with himself whether or not he should go in. Jungkook raised his eyebrows, wondering what the hold up was.

      “If you don’t go in there, I will..and he will get fired.” Jungkook smirked.

     Taehyung sighed. “You are gonna die.” he kidded.

     Inside Seokjin was wiping down a table when Taehyung walked in. He stopped when he saw him walking over.

     “What are you doing here?” Seokjin seemed surprised.

     “I love you Seokjin, and I want the world to know it.” He spoke loudly.

     “What are you doing?” Seokjin looked around. “My boss will get mad.”

     “Let him, maybe I should tell him that he works you too hard, so hard that you never get to see your boyfriend anymore.” Taehyung complained.

     “Can’t we just talk about this later..at home?” Seokjin grabbed his arm.

     Out of the corner of his eye, Taehyung could see Seokjin’s boss watching from the counter.

     “Is this true Seokjin? You feel like work is interfering with your love life?” the boss asked, walking over.

     “No, no sir.” Seokjin stammered, shooting a look at Taehyung.

     “Be honest with me.” He turned to Taehyung, “Do you feel like he should be with you more?”

     “Yes, yes I do.” Taehyung started, Jin faceplamed. “He busts his for you, he deserves a day off.”

     “I agree.” the boss said and turned to Seokjin. “You should take a day off.”

     Seokjin was sure he just heard wrong, his boss was never lenient, and he expected the words, ‘You’re fired.’ to follow, but his boss just stared at him. “Am I fired?”

     “You’re my best employee, why would I fire you?” He smiled at Seokjin, then looked at Taehyung. “I used to have a boyfriend whom I never saw, but he wasn’t so patient, I always regretted that.”

     “It’s never too late.” Taehyung smiled.

     “It is for me, but not for you two.” the boss turned back to Jin, “Go have fun, I can handle the rest of the tables.” 

     Seokjin watched as his boss walked back to the counter and turned to Taehyung. “You’re crazy!” he smiled.

     “Crazy in love, now go get your .” Taehyung kissed him and then pushed him towards the back.

     Taehyung thanked Jungkook while he waited outside for Seokjin to come out.

     “Have a good time.” he smirked, giving him a knowing look.

     “I will.” Taehyung smiled, watching Jungkook walk off. Jin joined him on the sidewalk.

     "I love you so damn much, you know that?“ Jin hugged him.

     "Yup, I know.” Taehyung grabbed his hand.  He was determined to have the best night of their lives and make Seokjin forget all about work for at least one day.

 

 


PROMPT: Taejin -  you’re clearly hurting stop putting up a strong front

my tumblr link: http://seokkookie.tumblr.com/post/136931379240/four-and-taejin-please