Jinmin - College

BTS One Shots

        Jimin was standing outside Jin's apartment building, eating a bag of potato chips and admiring the statue of a robot that was on the front lawn. He was wondering why the hell it was there in the first place, but then again, it seemed everyone in this building was a tad eccentric. He didn't even notice Jin sneak up behind him.

     "Chips? I thought you hated chips?" Jin kidded, taking one from the bag.

     "What's with the robot?" Jimin questioned as they started walking.

     "Art festival, where have you been the last month?" Jin took out a list from his book bag.

     "I don't even know," Jimin frowned, "I know it involved a giant amount of studying."

     "Okay, so I need 10 pounds of shrimp for my cooking class final." Jin gasped, reading the first line from the list, "What the hell?"

     "Are you cooking for the entire school?" Jimin laughed, "Or just yourself?"

     "Ha, that's hilarious." Jin smacked his arm.

     "I honestly would like to know how you can eat an entire ocean full of fish and not gain a ing ounce of weight." Jimin stopped and Jin turned to him. "I can't even eat a bag of chips without having to buy the next pants size." he pouted.

     Jin smiled, he thought Jimin's body was perfect and always told him so. "You're perfect Jimin."

     "-But you love me, of course I am." Jimin frowned again.

     Jin threw his arms around Jimin and pulled him in for a small kiss. "Everyone in my cooking class is jealous that I have such a hot guy-"

     "Oh really?" Jimin interrupted, "Go on." he smiled.

     " off." Jin smirked, "I've already said too much."

     Jimin playfully pushed Jin away and they started walking again. "Anyway, after this final is over today, I want to take you out for dinner."

     "Like a date?" Jin smiled, "A real actual date?"

     "You say that like we haven't been on real actual dates before." Jimin whined.

     "It's been awhile, I was starting to think you only liked me for my food." Jin joked.

     "I can reconsider that if you like, I mean it's a good selling point." Jimin smiled widely, to which Jin smacked his arm again. "Plus the abuse here-"

     Jin smiled, although they hadn't left the campus in awhile, they did spend a lot of time together, mostly in Jimin's apartment and mostly studying. He looked over at Jimin.

     "Okay to be fair, your cooking is amazing, but I think I love your smile the most." Jimin confessed.

     "You keep this up and you might just get a nice dessert tonight." Jin took Jimin's hand in his own.

     "I love it when you ." Jimin winked and they both laughed.

 


PROMPT: Jinmin - off.

my tumnblr link: http://jinskookie.tumblr.com/post/136807558415/18-and-jinmin-for-the-pairing-number-thingy