Final

Waking Up
 
 
 
Waking up was a struggle for Jongin. The nineteen year old boy was known for sleeping the day away, and mornings like the current one really made him question his career choices.
He had a long night. 
His band had performed at Tokyo Dome the previous day and the airplane ride back to America had made him even more tired. And even though they only gotten back at eleven, wake up time was at the mere hour of three. Jongin rolled his sore body around the cold bed, groaning loudly as he rubbed his swollen eyes. 
"Jongin..." he heard the moan next to him. The boy turned over to see his boyfriend, face down next to him. His lover sat up slowly and Jongin's heart burst at the sight. 
Kyungsoo's eyes were virtually swollen shut and his black hair stood up on his head. Jongin's shirt hung loosely around the boy's shoulder, exposing his pale and prominent collar bones. 
Although Jongin was unbelievably exhausted, he used his withering energy to wrap his arms around the elder to pull him back down so they lied face to face. The sun had a few hours yet to rise, so Jongin could barely make out the handsome face in front of him. He ran his hands through Kyungsoo's black hair, which was still wet from his late-night shower. They stared at each other and Jongin's nose wrinkled cutely when the smaller leaned forward to press a kiss of his chin. 
Jongin cleared his tired throat. "I really don't want to do anything today," He said groggily, his morning voice cracking. He whined and tucked his face into the hickey-covered neck that he had created in the early hours of the morning. His nose rested behind the other boy's ear and he smiled against the skin. 
"Me neither," Kyungsoo ran his hands up and down Jongin's back. 
"Wake up, you sleepybutts!" Yixing yelled from the hallway, startling the boys. That boy had one heck of a voice, and Jongin was sure he had woken up the entire hotel. They both groaned and Kyungsoo walked to their bathroom to brush his teeth. All the while, Jongin couldn't peel himself out of the bed, so he just rolled over and stuffed his face back into his pillow. He was just about to find sleep again before he felt a pressure on his lower back. He attempted to turn to see what it was, but he could only crane his head back. 
"Lie back down, babe." It was Kyungsoo, straddling his back as he kneaded the knots in the dancer's back. Getting over his initial shock, Jongin relaxed into his lover’s touch. It was moments like that that made Jongin wish that he was just a regular teenager. He wished he could lie down with his boyfriend all day and make love until they both fell asleep. Although he wanted to, he couldn’t, so he groaned and attempted to sit up but it was difficult with Kyungsoo still seated on his back. The smaller stood up and let Jongin out from under him. They then stood face-to-face. Jongin smiled, his eyes half shut and Kyungsoo leaned forward and pressed a chaste kiss to his mouth before leaving Jongin alone again in the hotel room. Mumbling something about meeting in Suho’s room.
When Jongin was done changing and showering, he joined the rest of the members in Suho’s hotel room which he shared with Sehun. All nine boys sat around the small room talking quietly or just sitting on their phones as they waited for their manager to arrive. The door opened and all of them looked up to see their manager dressed in casual clothes. 
“Morning boys,” the man said. “So, today is a busy day but we’re going to start with a radio show in Philadelphia, and then rehearsal for the Exo’luxion in New York and then you perform tonight at seven. Sound good?” As he finished his sentence, a loud, whooping cough resonated through the room. Sehun was covering his mouth, looking miserable as he coughed up half a lung. 
“Are you sick, Sehun?” The manager asked. He received a weak nod and a groan as he started coughing again. 
“I’m sorry, but you have too much to do today,” the manager hardly sympathized. “You’re just gonna have to deal with it for now.”
Sehun looked up, his eyes teary but just nodded as the rest of the boys stayed quiet. “Alright guys, I’ll be back in an a half hour to drive you to Philadelphia, be ready.” 
The man then left and there was a collective pained groan. Suho stood up, “Sorry everyone, but you heard manager hyung, get ready.” 
Jongin was already changed and his makeup was on so he quickly brushed his hair and laid down on Suho’s bed as he played with his phone and tried to stay awake. Kyungsoo was across the room, watching a drama on his phone as Chanyeol poked at his ear.
Honestly, Jongin loved what he did, but he was really dreading the upcoming day. 
 
*******
 
The radio show was nothing short of normal. There was the usual fanservice and plenty of embarrassing moments. Sehun tried his hardest to hold in his coughs and sniffles, but by the end of the show, the host was even asking if he was okay. Which, of course, he answered with a bright smile and an energetic “Yes, I’m great!” 
The minute they stepped out of the building, their smiles melted off their faces and the tired expressions overcame their features again. They all piled into the familiar van and drove back to New York. They only had about an hour to eat before they had rehearsal. Jongin was last out of the car and he yearned to touch his boyfriend but it was too risky, always too risky. It hurt Jongin but he was used to it, it would be okay eventually. 
The clouds turned darker as they walked into the back door of the building and it looked like it was about to rain. Kyungsoo always loved the rain and he hoped he would be able to go outside in it, but he knew it wasn’t an option. 
They sat around a table in a small cafeteria room at the venue. There was still close to five hours before their show started but there were already crowds of fans outside the doors. 
Jongin sat down next to Kyungsoo and looked at his manager who looked around the room, then gave him a quick nod which made Jongin break out in a smile. The dancer turned towards his boyfriend and gave him a heavy kiss on his mouth which made the elder’s eyes go wide. 
“Don’t worry Soo,” Jongin laughed. “Manager hyung said we were okay. No one can see us.”
At hearing that, Kyungsoo smiled and moved to kiss the boy again. 
“Come on,” Chanyeol drawled, making gagging noises at the two boys. They just laughed and turned back to their food, but kept their hands linked under the table. 
 
Jongin ate his chicken silently as the boys yelled around him. They were doing a broadcast for the new V app. Kyungsoo was lying on one of the chairs, sleeping in his concert clothes and Jongin resisted the urge to reach out for the boy and curl up together. But they were live streaming. Jongin cursed that stupid app as he watched his little boyfriend breathe shallowly as he slept. 
Just as the broadcast ended, all the boys were rushed into hair and makeup where they all sat silently, with the exception of Sehun who coughed loudly almost every breath he took. The only one that was missing was Kyungsoo who was still sleeping on the couch. His stylist noona suddenly turned to Jongin and requested him to go find the sleeping boy. 
Nodding quickly and walking back out to the main room of backstage he found Kyungsoo in the same position as before. 
“Soo,” Jongin whispered, shaking the boy’s shoulder. “Baby,” he called a little louder and his boyfriends small head poked up and stared tiredly at the dancer. 
Jongin chuckled at the boys tired expression and he bent down to plant a long kiss on the smaller’s open mouth. 
When they pulled apart, Jongin kept his forehead on the elders. “You have to go get your makeup done.” 
Kyungsoo grunted but stood up. “I love you,” the singer whispered, kissing Jongin's neck, because that's as far as he could reach. 
“I love you too.” 
 
 
 
 
“NEW YOOOOORK,” Baekhyun screamed into the mic as their opening song, Overdose started. The crowd went wild but Kyungsoo could barely hear them. The adrenaline rushed through all of their veins as the beat dropped and fire came out of the stage. 
Although it was probably the millionth time they had performed the song, Jongin still could hear the beating of his heart as he danced in the front. Believe it or not, he still got nervous. 
Going through a few more songs, they quickly ran backstage. Kyungsoo ran behind the stage, struggling for a breath. They all made it to the changing room and shrugged their clothes off. 
The VCR was blasting loudly and Kyungsoo could tell which part was which by the crowd’s faint screams. Kyungsoo was changing his black ripped jeans into dress slacks as he felt feathery kisses pressed to the back of his bare shoulder blades. 
“Hey,” he heard Jongin whisper softly in his ear. 
Turning around, their noses bumped and they both smiled. 
“2 minutes!” A woman came in and yelled. 
“I'm so tired,” Kyungsoo complained to his boyfriend while re-taping his microphone and slipping on a black tee shirt and golden blazer. 
“Me too,” he answered. “Just a little bit longer though, you can do it,” Jongin’s eyes crinkled into another world stopping smile. 
“I love you to bits,” the smaller whispered, kissing Jongin’s cheeks. 
“I love you too.” 
“Let's go boys!” The same woman said again, beckoning them out of the changing room. 
The couple shared another passionate but short kiss before walking back to the stage, holding hands. The screen that played the video parted again, revealing the boys and their hands parted quickly as the next song started. 
The band took a collective deep breath before Kyungsoo moved up in front of everyone. 
“I need a one girl,” he sang loudly, the noise deafening, even though his ear pieces were still in. They sang and danced through the dubstep intro and when it finished, the music went quiet but the fans went loud. 
“Hello New York!!” Suho yelled as they all gathered at the front of the stage. They crowd went insane and Kyungsoo smiled. 
He stood next to Jongin and Chanyeol, drinking a cold water and wiping his sweat. 
“Kyungsoo, introduce yourself,” the boy raised his head at the sound of his name. 
“Oh, hi everyone, I am Kyungsoo!” He said into the microphone.
“How are you, Kyungsoo?” Suho asked. 
“I'm fine, thank you, and you?” 
The crowd laughed so loud and cheered but the band was confused. Kyungsoo cringed in his head. Did I say something wrong? 
They carried on with the intros and Jongin was next. He was his y self as always and Kyungsoo almost swooned along with the fan girls. Little did they know, their machine, Kai was actually unbelievably shy and vanilla in bed. It was usually Kyungsoo who spiced things up a bit. 
And sometimes, Kyungsoo went a bit too far. Let's just say, the word d-a-d-d-y will never be the same to the either of them. Things had slowed down quite a bit since those days. Kyungsoo chuckled in his head at the memory. 
The concert carried on and they found themselves backstage again for another wardrobe change. 
They changed into their concert tee shirts. Jongin had to change into a pair of red jeans and Kyungsoo's face heated up as the boy changed in front of the whole band even though he was lacking underwear. Kyungsoo gulped. 
All dressed, they drank copious amounts of water, waiting for the stage manager to bring them back out. 
Sehun looked miserable as he coughed hysterically and Baekhyun sat next to him, rubbing his back. 
Kyungsoo always thought it was unbelievable how quickly they could go from looking miserable back stage to being all bubbly and happy while they were performing. 
 
"We'll miss you!" Suho yelled as the stage lights went out. 
"I love you, New York!" Chanyeol yelled next and the fans were deafening. 
"Byeeeeee~" Baekhyun smiled into the microphone, being dragged off the stage by Xiumin. 
The screen closed and the boys were rushed to the back exit to make sure they weren't mobbed by any fans. All eight of them shuffled their feet tiredly as their manager lead them through the building. 
Kyungsoo watched as Jongin seemed to fall asleep on his feet as they walked. 
Finally, they made it to the van and they all piled in. The drive to the hotel was somewhat long and almost everyone fell asleep in the car excited for Jongdae who energetically talked to the manager. 
"We should go shopping tomorrow!" 
The manager just stayed quiet but nodded his head, pretending to be interested. 
"We have the whole day! Right? We leave at like six at night?" 
"Mhmm." 
"Okay! Let's go to Times Square!" 
"Jongdae, go to sleep." 
"Fine," he huffed and it was quiet after that. 
They finally arrived at the hotel and luckily no one recognized them as they entered and checked into their rooms. 
The manager gathered the boys in the lobby and handed out their keys. 
"Okay, Suho with Sehun. Chanyeol with Baekhyun. Jongin with Kyungsoo and Xiumin with Jongdae. have a nice night boys. Don't get in trouble please. Oh and tomorrow, we're leaving but you an have free time until four, then you have to back to your designated rooms with all your stuff packed." 
The all nodded tiredly. But most couldn't hold off their smiles at the announcement of free time. 
"Good job tonight, see you tomorrow at four." 
They all took the elevators up to the highest floor and disappeared into separate rooms. Kyungsoo was the last one to make it up so when he arrived, Jongin was already passed out in the queen sized bed. 
Kyungsoo smiled at the sight. The dancer's long body was sprawled out across the entire bed, his clothes were still on and it couldn't have been comfortable. 
Kyungsoo stripped out of his own clothes and got into his favourite black sweatpants and a tee shirt. Going into the younger's messy suitcase, the boy found a pair of boxers and a long sleeved shirt. 
He turned his tall boyfriend over and said boyfriend let out a cute growl. He peeled the concert shirt off and replaced it with the new one. He then shimmied out the boy's skinny jeans and he was met with tan thighs and a huge . 
Kyungsoo blushed but just slid the boxers up his legs. 
"Mmmm," the younger groaned as Kyungsoo tried to push him over to one side of the bed. The singer finally had enough room so he crawled in next to Jongin and placed his head on the boy's chest. 
"Babe," The singer said, his eyes cracking open. 
"Yea?" Jongin said blearily. 
"What should we do tomorrow?" 
"Let's stay here," Jongin whispered into the darkness, leaning down to press a kiss to Kyungsoo's smooth black hair. "Right here." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
The two boys stayed in bed until about two in the afternoon just talking and making love. 
Luckily, they were both clothed and getting ready to go out shopping when their door busted open. 
"Guys!" Chanyeol yelled. "Jongdae is in American jail!" 
"Why?" Jongin laughed as he looked for his wallet. 
"I don't know! Something about harassment of girls," Chanyeol seemed genuinely concerned. 
The couple just looked at each other and bursted out laughing. 
"That definitely sounds like Jongdae."