Final

Three Masks

*Listen Taeyeon- Secret while reading please~*

Perfection...

She diligently copied down all the explanation Ms Kim was now scribbling on the board. She could hear the people behind her groaning and complaining about how Ms Kim's handwriting being illegible and how she was being so fast in talking and writing as well.

"Ms Kim, I don't understand your handwriting..."

"Yeah Ms Kim! Can you slow down?"

"Yeah can you slow down? We really can't understand anything at all..."

Upon hearing that, Ms Kim immediately faced the class with a stern look as she pointed at her.

"Class, silence. Look at Taeyeon. She's coping well with everything. I don't see why you guys can't."

Groans and complaints continued.

"Guys just focus! Look at Taeyeon. I bet you guys don't want your parents to be disappointed to you right? Taeyeon's parents must be so blessed to have this sweet child..."

Ms Kim sighed as she whirled back to continue scribbling and explaining everything about perfection. Taeyeon could now feel the gazes that everyone were giving her now but she still continued to copy and understand all the notes that she had jotted down with a smile on her face. The gazes that they were giving were not hatred or jealousy or anger but instead, the glances they gave were more of how they really admired Taeyeon be perfect in all ways. 

Praises from teachers and even principals like how Ms Kim did were like a daily routine for Taeyeon. Taeyeon was beyond perfection in everyone's eyes... Or at least her classmates and teachers...

~~~

Sweet Lie...

"Hello from the other side..."

"Taeyeon, stop fooling around! You are a nuisance!"

Taeyeon was now in a Karaoke with her friends, singing her sorrows out. 

"Baekhyun, g-go away. Why are you so mean to me? Why..."

"Taeyeon-ah, you are seriously drunk! Get down from the table and stop throwing the peanuts at Junmyeon. He's not Baekhyun!"

"Uhh... Baek... Baekhyun..."

By then, Taeyeon had already collapsed onto the beanbag located just beside the table. 

"Taeyeon, are you alright?"

"Yeah... Sooyoung..."

Taeyeon was already fast asleep, curled up on the beanbag. Her friends stared at her with a slight smile.

"She's really pretty from this angle..."

"Yeah she is... I still wonder why is she being dumped..."

"I too wonder who would be in the right mind to dump such an angelic woman..."

After a short while, Junmyeon stood up.

"Hey Sooyoung and Heechul, let's bring her back home. She's tired already..."

"Yeah we should. Can you carry her back?"

"Sure let's go get a taxi."

As Junmyeon carried Taeyeon up and trotted behind Sooyoung and Heechul, he could hear Taeyeon mumbling under her breath,"This isn't true... This isn't... I'm sorry..." Upon hearing that, Junmyeon caressed her soft ash brown hair that flowed lightly in between his fingers when he brushed his fingers across her hair. He smiled at how innocent and naive she looked when she was now deep asleep. 

"Taeyeon, with your lovely voice and your angelic look, you are just perfect... Just sweet like that..."

Junmyeon left a peck on her forehead before he helped her into the taxi.

Taeyeon really had great friends who really helped her when she's in need of help. Just like how Junmyeon had done. When she was down, her friends would be there. When she's injured, no one will ever walk by without feeling a tinge of guilt. Anyone who saw her hurt would definitely be there for her. Not many would even bear a thought to hurt her, just looking at her with her lovely smile plastered on her face. If anyone dared to hurt her, that person would definitely suffer double of what she had suffered. Even though she may have quarreled with anyone, she would soon apologise if she was at fault. 

Taeyeon was the best friend anyone could have... Beyond a friend, she was an angel. An angel sent from heaven to bless anyone who had met her. Or at least that's what the friends thought of her...

~~~

The Concealed Truth..

Taeyeon groaned as she opened her eyes after hearing the school bell reverberating loudly through the entire school. She picked herself up lazily as she packed all her items back into her haversack. Then, she gave a usual faint grin and bade farewell to her classmates and friends. She was now dragging her feet across the ground as she headed home. Since home was a stone's throw from the school, she had decided to walk back home. Besides after falling out with Baekhyun, she felt that nothing was worth smiling anymore. It was as if her world turned dark and dull after that. 

Under the hot scorching sun, she strolled towards the way back home as her heavy bag weighed her down, which made her fidget frequently, trying not to hurt her shoulders much. Many thoughts came to her mind as she made her way step by step. Emotions got her hard. She bit her lips as hot stinging tears welled in her already red eyes. People who walked past her often stared at her, as if trying to see if she was fine or not. Many of them judged her as well, as if commenting that she was insane or so. She gave a faint smile whenever her eyes met familiar places. 

When she reached a bus stop, she dropped her bottom to the benches as she hurled her bag down onto the ground and began embracing the books that she had been carrying tightly as she allowed the tears from her eyes to stream down her cheeks. Many people who were waiting for the bus set their eyes on her. 

"Is she mad? Earlier on, she was smiling to herself and now she's crying. Should we call the mental hospital?"

"Jieun, what? Let's not care. Why are you even so bothered with her? She might just be down now. Hey let's go! We're running late."

"Insane woman."

"Jieun, stop! Don't be mean!"

She wailed even further when she heard about it. There were some who approached her with care and concern but all she gave was a forced smile and a slight nod. She stayed at that spot as she stared into the blank space, reflecting on everything in the past. Time passed in a blink of an eye and soon, it was dusk. She picked herself up with her bag slung behind her before she cleaned off the last tear from her eyes. She continued her journey back home. 

The moment she reached home, she got tugged into the house by her father's strong grip on her wrist.

"Taeyeon, where have you been? Being a again? Giving your damn body to that stupid Baekhyun? That gay douche that don't even know what he's doing to you useless ."

Upon hearing that, anger got the better of Taeyeon as she swung off her father's strong grip as she quickly dashed out of the house, leaving her bag behind. She could hear her father bellowing for her to be back but she turned a deaf ear on him as she continued to run as much as her legs could carry her.

Soon, she arrived at the house that her aunt had left for her secretly. As tears continued flowing down from her eyes, she dragged her feet into the dark building. Slowly, emotions got to her. She locked herself into a empty room as she lurked and curled at a corner of the room and began singing this song...

Warmly rings and spreads along the sweet melody of the piano

Memories of how she would always sing when Baekhyun plays the piano began playing in her mind. However that was just the start...

Close my two eyes, lean on this music and start my story

Like this, I...

I think of the past, mmm...

Why did it hurt so much, yeah...

Past memories and scattered recollections

When the unfamiliar world drained my strength...

As she thought about all the brutal treatment his father had given to her, it was as if it was replaying the scene, she could feel the pain that she had been suffering physically and mentally without anyone knowing. Tears that were filled with pain, hurt and hatred rolled down her cheeks as she continued singing.

Oh then there's you

Inside my chaotic heart

Oh it's you

Help me  find the hidden secret

For a long time, deep in my heart

This precious word I've hidden away

I'll take it out and say it

Oh then there's you

Her heart broke at the thought of the times she felt happy which were mostly with Baekhyun. She wanted to just stop and cry but she still continued to sing.

As dream comes closer

Fear overcomes me again, no no

Find me, I've lost my way

Come to me and take me with you

I prayed

Oh then there's you

Inside my chaotic heart

Oh it's you

Help me find the hidden secret

For a long time, deep in my heart

This precious word I've hidden away

I'll take it out and say it

I don't know since when, in this endless ordeal

Your gaze whispers to me, "it's okay..."

The moments she played around playfully with Baekhyun as they teased each other and held each other's hands during a stroll began flowing back to her mind which only broke her heart even further. The times when Baekhyun had protected her from bullies and kept her in his warm embrace melted her heart once again, as if she could hear his gentle eyes that filled with concern to calm her down.

Then there's you

At the end of my parched world

Oh it's you

Became sweet rain and made it fall

For a long time, deep in my heart  

This precious word I've hidden away 

I love you 

Oh then there's you

She were already hugging her legs tightly against her body with her tears soaking her skin and blood that were oozing out from the cuts that she had planted on herself unknowingly as she sang had already stained her blouse. She lit up a matchstick that she had found nearby as she stared at the blazing hot fire in the darkness.

Then there's you

At the end of my parched world

Oh it's you

Became sweet rain and made it fall

For a long time, deep in my heart 

This precious word I've hidden away

I love you 

Oh then there's you

After singing the last part of the song again, she dropped the lit matchstick as it began burning the entire room and her, including all the memories and pain she had. She smiled as she felt the fire burning her up. 

I love you 

Oh then there's you...

Author's Note:

You have come to the end of the story yay ~ Hope you guys like it though cuz like I was writing with some distractions from my parents so might be slightly bad haizz :-( You can just comment your feelings and thoughts about this. I'll improve ;; 

BTW PLEASE SUPPORT TAEYEON OKAY? SHE's LIKE REALLY PRetty and I REALIsE that MY OTHER TAEYEON(&BAEKHYUN)ONE Is NOT realLY getting ALOt of VieWERs so maybe can go try read that hehe ;-D ANyways no forcing :D 

^Sorry slightly drunk here oops :x

Any ideas or feedbacks you would like to let me know, just dm me :) I'm quite nice and friendly :-D SOOOOOOO if you want to chat or whatever or fangirl/fanboy over kpop or smth idk, just let me know~ Btw any ideas you give me I'll dedicate it to you alright ;-) 

P.S. Planning to do an epilogue/sequel afterwards hehe ;D stay tune alrightzz~ bye~~ And yes this is originally written by me on wattpad :D