Special Joon and Taeyeon

I will bring you back

I make this because there is someone that give me their opinion. I just try my best to make it. Hope you all like it. 

I'm sorry i didnt check it so sorry for all typo. Please enjoy this. 


Joonie POV

It’s been a year since last time I met her in person. It’s also been a year we’re dating, a REAL dating one. I confessed to her a day before I go back to USA since my dad need our helped about slight problem with system in RM Empire.

**Flashback**

It’s today will be my last day here in Korean. I needed go back to USA since my dad ask Joo and me to go there. He said that there slight problem with system in empire. I also checked it from here and it is true there is slight problem with system in empire. Knowing that, I check all our property here and lucky that just empire that had problem. Joo also checked our property in all over the world and just in USA that had problem.

Now, Joo and I prepared what we needed during trip. Tonight we will held party for the last time since we think we will stay there and come over here when holiday come or if there also had problem with our office here.

Since I didn’t know when will we comeback here, I will confess to her. My first love is Sooyoung noona’s member. I fall in love in first sight. She is my first love and i hope it will be last. I know it after the party that we prepared for Sooyoung noona’s debut. It also when Joo fall in love. She and I just the same, fall in love in the first sight. Lucky that Joo and I fall in love in different person. If it come true, then it will become War World III.

 (Your party)

It is night. All member of SNSD (Sooyoung noona’s group) already ready for party. We all throw party in Richardo-Choi mansion. What I mean we here is all Choi family that still relate.

 (your family mansion)

 (SNSD)

 (Jessica noona)

It is already 2 hours after we start our party. I cant drink alcohol since tommorow I will flight to USA. I just sit and drank juice. Joo also the same, just sit and drank juice. All my family around SNSD member and Jessica noona except one person. It is her. I came to her, tapped her shoulder. I looked at her and she looked like in (deep) thought. I tried to wake her up from her deep thought. Just then, she realized that she in deep thought.

I then started chat with her. We talked about many things. Just then I realized that what tried to say to her. I ask her if she want to went out from here since the room get hot because many people here.

I brought her to rooftop. We started chat again. I remember something that make me brought her here and I honestly already prepared the things that needed.

“Noona, can i ask you something?” I smiled to her.

“Of course you can. What is it?” she smiled to me.                           

“I- *ehm* Iloveyousincethefirsttimewemeetsowillyoubemygirlfriend?” I said to her.

She have that cute confused face.

‘You make me want to pinched you.’ I thought.

“Wow wow, Tiger slow down. What are you trying to say?” She confused with what I tried to say.

“I love you since the first time we meet, so will you be my girlfriend?” I thought I said it too slowly that cause her to have that cute confused face again.

“Boy, say it loud enough so that I can hear what are you trying to say.”

            Taeyeon POV

“I- *ehm* Iloveyousincetefirsttimewemeetsowillyoubemygirlfriend?” she said to me and make me confused since I cant get what she was trying to say.

“Wow wow, Tiger slow down. What are you trying to say?” I asked to her.

“I love you since the first time we meet, so will you be my girlfriend?” I hear her said something but I cant get it. She said it so slowly that why I cant get it.

“Boy, say it loud enough so that I can hear what are you trying to say.” I asked her.

“I love you since the first time we meet, so will you be my girlfriend?” Now she said it louder.

I was so shocked. I looked at her. She had her serious face and that mean it is real.

“But-but I didnt want to force you to accepted this feeling of mine. Because i know that you must have many people that confessed to you about their feeling and it must from guys. Not like me, I just a girl that dress-”

            Noone POV

Taeyeon cut what Joonie try to said. She kissed Joonie so that Joonie stop. Joonie shocked but then she kissed Taeyeon back. Not long, they let go the kiss and recover their breath. Done from recover they remembered what just happened and they blushed. Taeyeon took initiative to talk.

“Did you know that i also love you since the first time we meet. But I buried my feeling because i know you still too young and i didnt have courage to ask you since I dont think you will have the same feeling”

“But, now you know. So what is your answer?”

“I would love to.” Taeyeon smiled and it make Joonie grinned.

She hug her tightly. Then Joonie look Taeyeon in her eyes. She slowly leaned in to kiss Taeyeon.

**Flashback End**

Joonie POV

Even though now she needed act dating with that guy but I know that KYM force her to act like that but still 19th June 2014 was bad day for me even though I knew it is just fake. I also knew that Baekhyun already in relationships with his own member. I’ll make KYM regret for force my baby (Taeyeon) act like she date Baekhyun.

I almost forget. Today, my baby and I have a date. Two days full with her so I make this date special. I’ll bring her to Bora Bora, Society Islands. I already make sure my family's best bodyguard there to accompany us so that we dont have think too much about paparazzi. I already prepare for this date. It will be our first date because we are in long distance relationship.

I already waited for Taeyeon come down from her dorm. I cant just pick her up and make her member know about us. My baby still needed time to tell her member. I also didn’t tell anyone but I know, Joo must already know about it even though I didn’t tell her. But I also know that Joo wont tell anyone before she know the truth from me.

(Dorm building)

 (Joon car)

I already disguised my self just in case if there will be paparazzi. Not long after that, My baby already come out from her dorm building. I also come out from my car, greet her also give her hug and kissed on her cheek. She blushed but also give me a peck. I get her bag and put it in. I opened the door for her, let her in then I jogged and go in the car. I help her with the seatbelt. 

I start the car and we go to my penthouse. while we go there, we just talked randomly. It's around 20 minutes we reached my penthouse. 

I went out and opened the door for her, after that I get her bag. In front of the building there are already my driver like what I asked him. I asked him to brought my car to our mansion (Joo and I). I brought her up to my penthouse since I needed get my thing. I brought her to around my penthouse so that she know around here if she have sleep over. 

Done touring around for my baby, I get my things and we go to rooftop. 

When we reached there, there are already helicopter, pilot, and co-pilot like I asked them. 

They bow and opened the door for us. We settle our things then we go to my mansion in Jeju Island first.  It's need around an hour and 10 minutes to reached there. 

 

After landing on backyard, my butler greet us and he asked the maid to take our things. We go to in front and driver and the car already ready.

He opened the door for us. I let Taeyeon to come in first. After the maid settle our things, we go to Jeju International Airport. 

Reached there, 7 Bodyguards and 2 translator that i asked already waited for us. My bodyguards get our things. They lead the way to CEO of the airport since I and baby Tae needed go to CEO of the airport first to asked if our jet already here. He said the jet already ready, they just waited for us to come. Knowing that, we go to my jet. 

The plane already ready. 2 pilots and 2 stewardess also ready. We all go inside the plane and They all gasped look at the interior. I just smile when Taeyeon look at me.

"Bring yourself like your own home." I said to my bodyguards and the translators.

I bring Taeyeon to the bedroom. I lie down her. I chuckle since Taeyeon still have her shock face.

"Lets just sleep. I know you must be tired after your schedule yesterday." I said to Taeyeon. 

She just nodded her head. She pull me to lie down. She hug me and put her head on my chest. I just smile and her hair softly. without I know, I fall asleep too. 


It's still half of JoonTae. Half of it will in next chapter. 

If you guys have any opinions about this story or you want give me suggestion. I really open for it and try my best to make it.

If you confused, half of the teaser that I published will be in next chapter after Joon and Taeyeon special chapter 

JK Out~