I'm Coming!

I'm Coming

Yoongi, also known as Suga is laying in the bed with his boyfriend Jimin. Jimin start kissing Suga’s chest slowly, but lovingly. Suga laughs and giggles "Stop it Jimin, you make me blush" He says, while he blushes. Jimin is looking up at his hyung "Lie still and let me show you I can give you what you want". Jimin is touching his hyung’s soft skin, letting it slide up under Suga’s shirt. Suga is just laying on the bed, enjoying every movement Jimin is giving him. Jimin’s hands are pulling Suga’s shirt over his head and letting his long, warm tongue warming and tickling his . Suga moans, letting his hand hold on the back of Jimin’s head. “It feels… good” Suga moans, but Jimin isn’t done yet.

He kisses his hyung down his chest, longer down to his bugle. As the younger boy takes off his hyung’s pants, Suga is making a small noise. “Are you nervous?” Jimin asks, pulling off Suga’s boxers as well. “No.. well… We have done it a few times before” Suga tries to convince himself and Jimin. The younger boy giggles softly, showing only love and attraction to the older boy. “Its okay you are nervous, I am too” He answer. Suga shakes his head “What you are?” he asks. Jimin nods “Well... Yeah I am always nervous with you Suga. You are my lover” he answers. His hyung moans as he feels Jimin’s strong and very masculine hand around his . Jimin lean down, opening his mouth to take Suga’s member inside his warm and soft mouth. “Ji…Jimin” Suga moans and bites his teeth hard together. Jimin is pushing down, making a on Suga’s . His hyung is making all these moans and loud noises in pleasure, the younger boy feels so good about it. He loves hearing his hyung feeling good for something he is doing.

Then Jimin is moving up, leaning to Suga’s head and kissing him lovely and kindly. “Turn” He speaks. Suga blushes, but turns around on his knees and stands with his palms to the bed. Again the atmosphere is being filled with Suga’s lovely moans, feeling Jimin’s tongue on his plot. “Jimin, please don’t stop” Suga moans. “I have no intention of doing so Suga” The younger boy speaks. He pushes his finger slowly into his hyung, making the older boy moans. Jimin move his middle finger in a very nice rhythm, hitting Suga’s g-spot. As he pull his finger out, Suga turns to him and kiss his lips. “Let me please you”.

Suga pushes his younger, but stronger member on the bed. The pulling off his shirt and kissing Jimin’s abs and down to his . “You’re already hard” Suga says and smiles ually. “Of course, hearing your is making me hard dude” Jimin answer. Suga opens his belt and pulling off Jimin’s pants. Then taking off his boxers and looking at his , with a smile. “I love it” Suga speaks, then taking Jimin’s into his mouth. Jimin lead out a soft and hard moan. Placing his hand on his hyung’s head, while moving. “Ohh yes hyung, yes ohh… me off” he moans. Then the older guy is moving up to the younger boy’s lips and kissing him. Jimin is kissing his hyung, but then Suga is laying down on his back, with legs up and holding behind his knees. Jimin leans forward, toward a small bed-table with a pack of condoms, ready for use. He opens one and put it on, giving himself a hand-job in a few seconds, then moving to his hyung.

He let Suga’s shin touch Jimin’s shoulder and then press them forward as he try to get inside. Suga moans as he feel his younger member is pushing both his legs closer to his face and pushing his inside his hole. At first Suga gasps a bit and feel a bit of pain, but it doesn’t take long before he enjoys it. Jimin moves and holding his weight with his arms, on the bed. The older guy is and breathing hard with each trust inside him. Then Jimin is moving away, letting Suga turn around and stand in the popular doggy-style. He bend over with his chest on the bed and left hand spreading his buttock. “Yeah do it like that” Jimin says as he then stands on his knees behind his hyung and forcing his inside again. Suga let again a in please escape his mouth, pressing his muscles in his together. “Ohh Jimin” he moans, breathing down into the pillow.

Jimin grab his hips and letting them attack the older boy. A smile spread on Jimin’s lips as he moans out in pleasure. “Ohh Suga, it feels so good” he moans, feeling Suga’s hand on his abs. He wants to feel his boyfriend moving hard, pushing against his G-spot. Suga force Jimin on his back, then Suga sits over him. He sits down on Jimin’s , letting it slide all the way inside. The moans again escape the older boy, as he moves up and down. His hands rest on the younger boy’s chest, feeling it move each time he trusts down on his lap. “I love it Jimin, I love it so much” he moans, kissing Jimin hard.

Jimin moans and then grab Suga’s buttocks to hold him up. Then Jimin starts speeding up more and more and even more. Suga breath down on Jimin’s shoulder, biting his skin gently. Jimin is moving even faster, letting out some very loud moans. “I’m coming” He moans, letting out his inside his hyung. Suga moans as he let his own run over his body in a nice path. He breaths hard, looking at the white, thick liquid on Jimin’s stomach. “Sorry” Suga says, still feeling the , breathing out hard. “Its okay dear” Jimin says, leaning up to his hyung, kissing him hard.