Final

Who are you, stranger?

-----------------------

“Soonyoung! It’s true! That stranger, I told you he looks like that guy from titanic, the dicaprio guy. Its like Jack Dawson was preserved in the sea because he got frozen like ice and was taken out from the sea and became the hottest guy living in this world.” Seungkwan told his bestfriend as they walked to the lockers, preparing for their next class.

Shades of blue and pink papers can be seen flying at the sophomores’ corridor, Soonyoung grunting under his breath and Seungkwan sighing. “I told you, you should reply to that dude so he will stop putting surprises in your locker, now you’ll be punished for littering the whole corridor with those papers.” Soonyoung said, taking out his books from his own locker. He looked at his best friend, who is now reading the letter from the secret admirer who put the exploding papers in his locker. “Impressive, he knows my locker password, he is a total stalker, whoever this is. But seriously, I find this so cliché, so I don’t really want to reply. Anyway I have decided to call the stranger from yesterday, dicaprio, because I don’t want to call him stranger.” Seungkwan smiled at his bestfriend and kept the letter in his bag, taking his books as well then closed his locker. “Boo Seungkwan, you haven’t told me what happened yesterday.”

-----

“Thank you for shopping~” Seungkwan said goodbye to the customer who bought clothes from their shop, smiling at every customer he sees and then waving at them when they leave. Yep Seungkwan’s family franchises a clothing line, and decided that he wanted to work as a clerk just because he didn’t want to do his homework at night. And that’s also additional cash for him. He wants to work hard than getting fed with parent’s money. (Yes we can all see seungkwan’s smug face and his pointer and thumb rubbing against each other whenever he gets his pay)

“Excuse me, I’m wondering if you have black of this?” Seungkwan blinked and turned around to see a foreigner asking for a different color of the red leather jacket. Seungkwan understands English so its no problem for him.

But the problem was the foreigner himself.

After taking the jacket from him, seungkwan’s brain started analyzing the stranger infront of him, how his hair looked so silky and his bangs had this certain unique curl. His lips had that pink tint and skin perfect and white as snow, his sharp jawline that can cut vegetables. Seungkwan’s thoughts were full of these. He didn’t get to analyze the eyes though as he felt a pat on his . “Seungkwan, the customer is waiting.” Jeon Wonwoo, the manager of the store mumbled from behind then he apologized at the foreigner, seungkwan running to the stock room. That was embarrassing Boo Seungkwan. He took the black leather jacket and ran outside to face the foreigner himself.

“Seungkwan, bring that to the cashier, the customer said he wanted it to be tailored and wanted additional pins or brooches to it, so after punching it to the cashier take it to the tailoring section.” Wonwoo suddenly said and seungkwan sighed as he still wanted to meet the stranger. Poor boo.

---

“And that’s what happened. Are you happy now?” Seungkwan ended his self-claimed destiny story. “well, you should reply to it now, so your secret admirer will stop. And your stranger guy a.k.a dicaprio is nowhere to be found remember? You should say goodbye to your Titanic dream. You don’t even know his nam—seokmin.” Seungkwan laughed as Soonyoung suddenly muttered the name, and is now laughing more after soonyoung hid beside the lockers. Seungkwan looked behind him and saw Seokmin at the end of the corridor, walking towards the lockers. The laughing seungkwan joined his bestfriend in hiding. “If this keeps up soonyoung we’ll be late in class. Don’t be shy around him. You’ve talked to him right? Let’s go no—dicaprio.” Seungkwan stopped pulling soonyoung out from hiding as he saw the guy they were talking about a while ago.

“Jack.” Seungkwan mumbled as he stared at the stranger, gulping slightly as his brain started its analyzing power again.

That same hair looked so silky and his bangs had this certain unique curl. The same lips had that pink tint and skin perfect and white as snow, the same sharp jawline that can cut vegetables, and finally, his eyes. His shining hazelnut eyes, staring back and at him. Oh that tantalizing eyes, its like staring at gold. Glossy irises stopped like he is really the living Jack Dawson. Draw me like one of your French girls. He wanted to say. Okay no Seungkwan. This was what seungkwan wanted yesterday, that eyes that were staring back at hi—wait? Infront… Staring… how long has it been since they started looking at each other? Seungkwan thought of what he should do, that what’s happening is very very embarrassing, and that he wants to jump in the sea and drown like that cruise ship in titanic. Yes, that’s for his embarrassment.

-

-

-

-

-

-

No one was actually looking away. Seungkwan’s mind was rambling, like why was he not looking away? Is it because the stranger is so handsome?

“Is there something wrong? Do I have something in my face?” Jack, as what seungkwan wanted to call now, suddenly asked.

And boo didn’t really want to say what he said next.

 

“Uhm… you’re so handsome.”

 

Jack suddenly chuckled, nodding at him. “Thanks? I guess. I get that a lot these days.” Jack then resumed walking as seungkwan blinked, noticing that Jack the stranger was Seokmin’s friend. So that means Jack is from a different class? “Oh, soonyoung~ you’re here too~ why are you hiding? See you around!” Seokmin smiled at soonyoung and it was the best and the worst day for the bestfriends.

“Seokmin saw me hiding but he told me to see him around.”

“I called him Jack.”

“This is so embarrassing.”

They said in unison.

-----

The speakers were loud in class. It makes you deaf as well.

“Boo Seungkwan! Report in the office, immediately!” the principal’s voice can be heard loud and clearly by the rooms and Seungkwan left the room again embarrassed. “I told him he will be punished because of the papers scattered.” Soonyoung sighed and continued jotting down notes.

“Y-yes principal? Boo Seungkwan here.” Seungkwan stood up infront of the principal who is now looking at the monitor. “You do know this school implements cleanliness and orderliness right?” The principal muttered seriously, still looking at the monitor. “Y-yes sir.” Seungkwan said softly, realizing what soonyoung said a while ago about getting punished because of the scattered papers. “And you do know what happens when you don’t abide by the rules? Especially when it comes to littering.” The principal raised his straight brows, pretty much like that of Rock Lee in Naruto. Seungkwan bowed and asked for forgiveness, but still had to do community service in the gymnasium and the corridor with the mess. “I’m sorry principal, I won’t do it again.” Seungkwan excused himself and went back to his class, looking all gloomy while he tried to focus on his class.

“I told you Seungkwan, if you cleaned it while we had a chance, we could’ve had time to play in the arcade. Sadly I won’t be with you after class. Good luck my bestfriend, you will be missed.” Soonyoung patted seungkwan’s back while smiling then proceeded to keep his books in his bag. “Why are you all smiley now,  you should be supporting me now and you should help me clean. I need your help my bestfriend, pleeeeaaaase~” Seungkwan tried his best to get soonyoung’s help, but soonyoung just smiled at him. “There’s good news for me, I’m still going to the arcade~ with seokmin.” Soonyoung whispered the last part as his cheeks turned pink then he waved at seungkwan. “I’ll be mentally supporting you my dear bestfriend, I’ll pray that you won’t go weak until you finish cleaning up~ ciao~” soonyoung waved and left the classroom, leaving seungkwan all alone. Now he is alone, and he will clean alone, suffer alone, while his bestfriend is going on a date. Poor boo.

-----

“Who are you stranger, can’t stop thinking of you~” Seungkwan’s voice can be heard in the corridor as he started picking up the blue and pink pieces of paper, all giddy as he finished cleaning the gymnasium. “People say that love is all the same~” It’s almost 8pm already as their class ended at 6, and he finished cleaning the gymnasium in a span of 2 hours. Seungkwan was getting hyped up in cleaning while singing and dancing, not noticing that the other end of the corridor was clean already. Seungkwan got startled and stopped singing as he heard the rustling of the trash bag by the janitor’s closet.

“W-who… who’s there?” Seungkwan held the broom tight as he ran near the janitor’s closet, seeing no one. “M-must be my imagination—holy Jaaaaack.” He turned around as he felt a hand on his shoulder, his eyes widened in fear and shock.

“Hey, if you don’t continue, you might go home late, I finished the other end of the corridor. I’ll help you finish up so you can go home early.” Jack the stranger, was holding on his shoulders, helping him finish up his mess.

“Why are yo—“ a hand covered seungkwan’s mouth, stopping him from speaking. “I know you have questions to ask but I’ll answer it later after cleaning up. Jack the stranger smiled at him and they proceeded on finishing the corridor. They swept the corridor and moped up until it was squeaky clean, and after that picking up their bags and left the school.

They were walking side by side and seungkwan was biting his lips, wanting to ask Jack the stranger many things. “I can answer your questions now.” Jack spoke and seungkwan squeaked at the voice. “W-why did you help me in cleaning? How did you know I was cleaning the corridor? Why did you appear creepily a while ago? Why do you look so much like Jack Dawson? Can you draw me like one of your French girls? Boo Seugkwan what the are you saying.” Seungkwan covered his mouth then slapped himself in embarrassment, and had the other laughing loud. If you were a passerby and you saw them, you would think they are very good friends.

“Wow, slow down slow down. One by one okay?” Jack smiled at seungkwan making his heart melt. “First of all, I was helping you because it’s partly my fault, Second I heard it in the speakers about you being called in the principal’s office. I knew it was going to be cleaning so I helped you. I looked creepy because you didnt notice i was around. You were busy singing and dancing. You have a really nice voice. I look like Jack Dawson... i dont really know why... and even though i want to draw you, i cant because i’m not good at drawing. Did i answer all your questions?” Jack the stranger answered and another set of questions flew out oof seungkwan’s mouth.

“so that means... you know me... well yeah we met at our clothing line...” seungkwan stopped for the nth time today as Jack the stranger held his hand. “Dont you get it Boo Seungkwan? I am your secret admirer. I helped you because i caused the blue and pink papers from your locker, I have known you since freshmen because i heard you once singing in the music room, your voice was very nice and i woild listen to it whenever you come to the music room.” Jack the stranger explained and Seungkwan still had a lot to ask. But the red shade on his face didnt fail to appear after hearing the sudden confession from the foreigner. “But, i-i havent seen you around! I only saw you yesterday at our store.” Seungkwan’s lips pursed while staring at Jack.

There was a pause and Jack the stranger looked down. “Well... i was hiding... like your friend soonyoung, who is hiding from seokmin. Soonyoung helped a lot though. Like asking you to reply back to my letters.” Jack scratched his head and looked away shyly from seungkwan, the other crossing his arms. “So that’s why you know my locker password! Soonyoung told you! Aish that soonyoung, never knew that he knows you. I have been calling you jack and he knows your name!” he whined and looked away in embarrassment, noticing that jack was still holding his hands. A sudden vibration surprised seungkwan and he pulled his phone out of his pocket, answering immediately after reading the name “eomma”.

“Nae eomma!! I’m on my way home now~ dont worry okay? I’ll buy fish cakes on the way. I love you eomma!” he ended the call and looked at Jack the stranger.

“I need to go now Jack, we can talk tomorrow after class! I have to be home in 5 minutes and i still need to buy fish cakes! See you tomorrow!” seungkwan smiled and waved at Jack the stranger, forgetting about his embarrassments a while ago.

“Wait.” Seungkwan was about to run off when Jack the stranger reached for his hands again, and again making seungkwan’s cheeks blush shades of pink. “Yes? Is there something wrong?” Jack the stranger lifted seungkwan’s hands and gave it a quick chaste kiss, then the killer smile that made seungkwan’s heart melt.  

 

 

 

 

“My name is Vernon, not Jack. I’ll wait for your answer to my confessions tomorrow~”

 

-----

-is done with life. At least svt and bangtan is keeping me sane and alive.- especially verkwan and yoonmin.

SHOWER ME WITH VERKWAN FEELS GUYS. I NEED MORE.