White Day

White Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung peers curiously at the present currently being held out to him. The wrapping is red with pink stripes running through it and the whole package had a -ton of ribbon hanging off it, kind of like it had been wrapped in a hurry and squashed in a backpack for most of the day. Daesung then raises his eyes to look at the person presenting the gift to him.

Choi Seunghyun’s ears were completely red, the blush steadily making its way across his round cheeks. His eyes are steadfastly trained on the floor and his hand shake slightly as he holds the gift up.

“What is this for?” Daesung reaches forward and takes the proffered gift. He tries not to blush himself when his fingertips nudge against Seunghyun’s. Judging with how warm he suddenly feels, he probably wasn’t successful in his attempt not to blush.

Daesung turns the gift over in his hands a few times. It’s really gone through the works – some parts of the paper partially ripped, slightly misshaped, half a dozen mini bows adorned it as well as countless ribbons and its contents rattle when Daesung rotates it. But none of that matters to Daesung, he knows it’s the thought that counts. He hugs the gift to his chest as if it was a precious gem and fixes his eyes onto the chubby boy in front of him.

Seunghyun has finally looked up from the floor and is watching Daesung. His palms are sweating, as well as his forehead - Daesung usually has this effect on him.

“I wanted to give you this, because you gave me a chocolate on Valentine’s.” Seunghyun stammers out.

A month ago on Valentine’s Day, Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter