ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ✕ 프리즘 ✧ REVIEWS

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ✕ 프리즘 ✧ rainbow's little sisters : apply now!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

REVIEWS

 
pl1
LHY
김연
 

the reviews will be here and uhm this is my character, kim yeon also known as hyunyoung's little sister! she's still wip so bear with me. i don't think i have much to say about her though. also the pictures are linked to the application for my convienience and maybe yours? hahahhaha.

+ NEUKKIMII
♡ LEE JIEUN
lee miran ; fc: park miyeon
KJK
이미란
 

i apologise for the late review lils, i actually had it done but i have a terrible pc and while i was watching dangan ronpa, it got deleted. well it's my fault but anyway, thank you for applying and being the first applicant! as well as being patient i guess? but anyway, onto the review! miran's basics are fine with me and i thank you for using serri since dalshabet deserve much more love as well as a first win like. also on how she dresses makes me happy a bit since like most idols i think, like wearing clothes that you can get randomly. i don't know but i don't think i've heard of an idol that wears only designer clothuing so again heH thanks.

her background and personality is fine, i like how she really is passionate. and it really shows in her background, i also like how she's a perfectionist since i can imagine the other members annoyed on how everything has to be perfect for miran. also i like how she was a fan of kara and that nicole told her to audition, i miss nicole so much now. and kara too, ah i wish they didn't disband but hey, i can't turn back time.

on her training, her persona's nice and i can see how it kind of fits miran. also the fact that she used to date chansik is interesting for me and i can imagine using it for prism. her training isn't that bad but i was hoping for some more but hey, beggars can't be choosers. also i'm happy to see kiss&cry in your app even if it's just miran's talent twin. like i miss them so much, aish all these feels. and also those last two scene requests, they're great. i really like them!

anyway onto the love interest section, i'm happy to see a female love interest and it's hyerin too! ah hyerin's my precious child /coughs/ but i think they make a really cute pair. i like how they met, it was cool for me. and how they are is really cute too, like miran cited the same ideal types as hyerin just because hyerin liked them. they're really cute and i can understand but i like how some suspect it to be a relationship but no one notices. 

anyway i think that's all i have to say, thanks for applying yet again lils! miran is accepted!

+ LILSHOCKER8
♡ PARK MIYEON

MYUNG


# OF APPLICANTS 02
UPDATE 28/03/16

JAEKYUNG + 02
WOORI + 01
JISOOK + 00
NOEUL + 00
SEUNGAH + 00
YOONHYE + 00
 

pl3
KJK
박앨리스재화
 

hello there ari! thanks for applying and i've seen alice so many times i don't even know if i can review her properly since i'm so used to alice. but anyway, let's go on and thanks for waiting patiently for the review i guess. onto her basics, here we go! they're all good with me and i can understand the deer nickname since dasom to me does look quite frail. and yeah dasom does remind of sehun a bit too. everything so far is fine and damn is she tall, she'd probably be the tallest if alice is chosen. also i'm proud, finished this in two hours.

next onto background and personality, oh god. i don't think i can do this review properly without sounding biased or doing it from a neutral perspective. i've seen alice so much that but let's try. i like her background and its formed alice to be who she is today and it's not a sob story since a lot of idols have suffered worst or the same as her. and i'm glad that tiffany and jessi saved alice or at least befriended her, they might as well beat up yeon too while they're at it since yeon's mean as hell to jongin and might be to alice to be honest. also it's all good, i like her background very much and i like how she reconnected with everyone else. and in sm too omf- her personality's all good and i can portray her easily which i'm happy about. and also how she has a bubble of insecurtiy makes me happy too since i don't know, i like insecure characters? but yeah that's it

training here we go! i like sori na and i'm happy to see you used her even if she's getting overused nowadays because sori's my fave to be honest- i liked her since she was in soul. everything's fine and i liked the choreo thing even though i think that she helped unless she did create them all. i don't know meh.

love interest and ah it's infinite, thanks for using infinite though! i barely see them anymore which breaks my kokoro since coughs, i really love them. i really like myungsoo and alice's relationship too, reminds me of a cathy and hyungwon in rp. i died at their first conversation too and i was like " damn she calls him oppa shIP ". like i expected her to call him hyung and he'd be like " why can't u call me oppa like a normal person " and they'd fight but yeah, i like it. also their meeting is so cool too like i expect it out of a drama but then those things happen.

i don't think i have anything else to say but thanks for applying ari! and alice is of course accepted!

+ RUDENEJA
♡ LEE DASOM
pl4
GWR
전혜리
 

hey ari! oh wow there are two applicants named ari i feel weird now meh whatever, anyway thanks for applying! let's go on the review, shall we? first off the hangul is wrong since from my limited korean knowledge /coughs/ i can only read names to be honest but the one you put was uh park hyeli i believe but that's fine, just a small thing that i can get annoyed at. i'm a perfectionist and all. anyway her basics are fine and i like the aegiri name since like i don't know. i like cute nicknames and i laugh since jungkook's only around the same age as her. her appearance and style's fine and it's all good so far.

onto hyeri's background, it's fine with me. everything

makes sense and i can understand, kids are harsh especially now.  also her personality is fine too.
 

next training years and whatnot, i find it a bit weird on how hyeri owns a japanese stage name and yet she doesn't know japanese. nor would dsp give her it i think so can you please clarify on why she does.  everything was fine i guess and can you add more on why she joined smtm? it's just that trainees rarely go and smtm is mainly underground and idol that want to see so i'm just curious. and was she eliminated or did she go into the finals?

and now love interest section, it's all fine with me i guess. i just felt a bit i don't know how to explain. but it's all fine with me i guess. i have no comment. anyway, please clarify those things for me but overall hyeri's accepted.

+ XXEXOLOVERIXX
♡ KIM SOJUNG
pl3
???
CHARACTER NAME
 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras ultricies felis lorem, sit amet pharetra nunc rutrum quis. Donec dolor ipsum, tristique ut imperdiet nec, eleifend at tellus. Donec volutpat ante aliquam vehicula luctus. Duis id lacinia nulla. Fusce ornare nisl id tortor dapibus faucibus. Mauris mi massa, congue sed venenatis quis, sollicitudin non quam. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras ultricies felis lorem, sit amet pharetra nunc rutrum quis. Donec dolor ipsum, tristique ut imperdiet nec, eleifend at tellus. Donec volutpat ante aliquam vehicula luctus. Duis id lacinia nulla. Fusce ornare nisl id tortor dapibus faucibus. Mauris mi massa, congue sed venenatis quis, sollicitudin non quam. 

+ USERNAME
♡ FACE CLAIM
pl4
???
Character name
 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras ultricies felis lorem, sit amet pharetra nunc rutrum quis. Donec dolor ipsum, tristique ut imperdiet nec, eleifend at tellus. Donec volutpat ante aliquam vehicula luctus. Duis id lacinia nulla. Fusce ornare nisl id tortor dapibus faucibus. Mauris mi massa, congue sed venenatis quis, sollicitudin non quam. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras ultricies felis lorem, sit amet pharetra nunc rutrum quis. Donec dolor ipsum, tristique ut imperdiet nec, eleifend at tellus. Donec volutpat ante aliquam vehicula luctus. Duis id lacinia nulla. Fusce ornare nisl id tortor dapibus faucibus. Mauris mi massa, congue sed venenatis quis, sollicitudin non quam. 

+ USERNAME
♡ FACE CLAIM